Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595709 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2019
obibanks:

What's your B.Sc?
biomedical engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LooNos: 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
Please what document about my blocked account am i to take with me for my interview if im yet to fund my account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2019
STENON:
Goodafternoon all. Please where are the best places to visit in Germany for holiday. I am coming from UK for one week holiday and would Love to catch fun by visiting exciting places in Germany . Thank you
come Dresden. I will show you around.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 6:11pm On May 07, 2019
chimax1:
biomedical engineering

In this Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
The transfer information document
I.e the one showing your name, IBAN, BIC, Amount to transfer etc... Its a two page document

LooNos:
Please what document about my blocked account am i to take with me for my interview if im yet to fund my account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2019
princetigris:
come Dresden. I will show you around.

Bro, Abeg how that way be... They gave me admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dazzlingd(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2019
Hello guys,
Who knows about this school, Technical university chemnitz.
And does going to low rank schools in German have any effect on job and career opportunities
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Bro, Abeg how that way be... They gave me admission
here dey fine. One of the cheapest cities to live in.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2019
obibanks:

In this Nigeria?
yeah bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2019
princetigris:
here dey fine. One of the cheapest cities to live in.

I dey come by God's Grace brother.... Make I pm you Abeg.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2019
Pls who makes payment in Germany?

Ejoo.i need to pay today tomorrow.asap

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2019
dazzlingd:
Hello guys,
Who knows about this school, Technical university chemnitz.
And does going to low rank schools in German have any effect on job and career opportunities
Heard they are no discrimination about schools in Germany, if they are, it should be little. but is that the only school u applied for?
if not use the admission letter and do your interview, then u can change school when other admission drops, atleast your admission came fairly early, please try and pick based on location, course, job opportunities and probably the school abeg who nor want better thing like TUM or LMU? so go for it!!!

thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dazzlingd(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2019
clintonsparkz:
Heard they are no discrimination about schools in Germany, if they are, it should be little. but is that the only school u applied for?
if not use the admission letter and do your interview, then u can change school when other admission drops, atleast your admission came fairly early, please try and pick based on location, course, job opportunity and probably the school abeg who nor want better thing like TUM or LMU? so go for it!!!

thanks

Thank u for the response, it's for my brother who is trying to apply to the school, most of the top schools require ielts and he hasn't done one yet and time is not on his sides again since he's trying to catch up with winter admission... Or rather still he can wait for summer next year and get his certs ready.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 8:19pm On May 07, 2019
Saswuatch:
Hi guys. Is there anyone that has an idea of the kind of questions expected at this interview. Please help tag folks that have gotten admitted to integrated Plant and Animal Breeding at Goettingen. Make them no go dey ask me CRISPR CAS9 questions oh. grin

Congratulations it will surely end in praise... I hope to apply to Göttingen too but not now next winter....

Did you write IELTS or TOEFL or you used English proficiency letter? I want to be sure cos someone said they accept EPL please I need your reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2019
stateboy8080:
Has anyone heard from Bremen?I applied 17th DEC 2018 for winter. Just wondering anyway

I applied to them also I haven't heard from them. which course did you applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LooNos: 8:42pm On May 07, 2019
Alright, thank you so much!

Fabcol:
The transfer information document
I.e the one showing your name, IBAN, BIC, Amount to transfer etc... Its a two page document

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 8:44pm On May 07, 2019
ladyb4sure:

Msc or bsc? I noticed most of them offers bsc in German not English.

Msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by originalwarriman(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2019
Please for those that have applied to DIT, help me with this hardship document of a thing

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by abnoble: 9:04pm On May 07, 2019
originalwarriman:
Please for those that have applied to DIT, help me with this hardship document of a thing

Send me a message on my Email....let me help u out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by originalwarriman(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=abnoble post=78194230]

Send me a message on my Email....let me help u out.[/quot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 9:10pm On May 07, 2019
Meddyakki:
Please who has idea of how long it would take transfering on'es document from Wurzburg to Munich. I was admitted to Wurzburg but after visa got admitted to TUM. I need to start working Asap. That's the condition to stamp my work permit.

Pls how long did they take to give admission at wuzburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stateboy8080(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2019
International relations Masters
chiboy429:

I applied to them also I haven't heard from them. which course did you applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 9:33pm On May 07, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
I think this school application is via UNIASSIST for International Student.

I m aware sir. However, applicants are to send in hard copies of their documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 9:34pm On May 07, 2019
sassy92:
Which course?

BSc International Business and Economics!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 9:59pm On May 07, 2019
Someone should help me with this school please. I keep on getting this

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2019
originalwarriman:

In your application there was a part where it was asked if you are going through any hardship or special need, you probably selected yes instead of no, well I don't know how you plan to correct it but I almost made that mistake, my friend actually went through the form and corrected this. Mail DIT to explain better
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 07, 2019
clintonsparkz:
if not use the admission letter and do your interview, then u can change school when other admission drops, atleast your admission came fairly early, please try and pick based on location, course, job opportunities and probably the school abeg who nor want better thing like TUM or LMU? so go for it!!!

thanks

Is this actually possible? to enroll/ accept an admission from a different school, attend visa interview & then change to another school if you get another admission? I thought the embassy will get in touch with the alien office at the state you intend on going to during the whole process.

Please I am not saying you're wrong but I need you to shed more light on this or anyone who has had such an experience. Is it possible to do this without consequences since the interview would be about the first school and not any other.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2019
Bloodeagle:

The reason why you don't see crowd at the German embassy as the case is with US embassy is because of German embassys booking(very few dates per week) if not, my brother the crowd for don dey long like US own. I know what I am saying
I didn't say you are wrong but number of Application US embassy is very much more Dan that of Germany.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 10:46pm On May 07, 2019
Oooh that’s nice! Wish you all the best in your application
MidEastPrince:

I m aware sir. However, applicants are to send in hard copies of their documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 10:48pm On May 07, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
Oooh that’s nice! Wish you all the best in your application

Thank you sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.