Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595647 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2019
Fabcol:
In addition. Thats if uniassist already have your certified documents then no need sending a form that has no provision for signing. If its your first application, weather the form has provision for signing or not, you need send your certified documents with the form to uniassist

Are u saying if u ve once sent ur certified document to uniassist, u dont need to send again for another application...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 10:08am On May 08, 2019
Please who has successfully gotten a date under the new booking system?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 10:09am On May 08, 2019
Important question

freakky:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:18am On May 08, 2019
ajeleseujn:

This is the more reason veterans ask us to read previous posts. You would have gotten answer to your question without asking

Lol. Dude! hold ya horses. I've read and I am still reading. Infact everyday I read something and learn, likewise I help new members in the community. If you were not going to share a link or answer the question, then is it not easier for you not to reply to my comment? than to post something so unuseful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 123e: 10:21am On May 08, 2019
freakky:

Nothing yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2019
Yes... if its not more than a year...
What you send for your other applications are documents uniassist don't have for the new school that requires sending + application form (if there is provision for signing)

Oblang:

Are u saying if u ve once sent ur certified document to uniassist, u dont need to send again for another application...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onaco: 10:27am On May 08, 2019
AL just landed
M. Sc Microbiology
FSU JENA

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 10:31am On May 08, 2019
Bro, I think his question is valid. Personally, I've gone through numerous pages of this thread and I have not really seen any answer address his question. Maybe because that wasn't the info I was interested in at that time or whatever....

So, please if you have the answer, kindly help us. Thanks

ajeleseujn:

This is the more reason veterans ask us to read previous posts. You would have gotten answer to your question without asking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2019
Congrats

Onaco:
AL just landed
M. Sc Microbiology
FSU JENA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2019
chinkichun:
Bro, I think his question is valid. Personally, I've gone through numerous pages of this thread and I have not really seen any answer address his question. Maybe because that wasn't the info I was interested in at that time or whatever....

So, please if you have the answer, kindly help us. Thanks

The question as been answered numerous times here, can't even count.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 10:43am On May 08, 2019
Can anyone please provide clarification on this?

Thanks

CallmeFather:

Is this actually possible? to enroll/ accept an admission from a different school, attend visa interview & then change to another school if you get another admission? I thought the embassy will get in touch with the alien office at the state you intend on going to during the whole process.

Please I am not saying you're wrong but I need you to shed more light on this or anyone who has had such an experience. Is it possible to do this without consequences since the interview would be about the first school and not any other.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 10:50am On May 08, 2019
3T:

There's a form u need to download scan and attach to your application. Check from the course website on TU Dresden. Unfortunately there are two versions of the forms, one on uni-assit application a different one on the course's website according to the aptitude assessment regulation of February 27, 2018 and according to the aptitude assessment regulation of March 14, 2018. I advise u fill, scan and upload both copies

Thank you for this, are we sending the form through post or just upload?? Also, did you send the hard copy application form or just the online application is enough?. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 10:57am On May 08, 2019
Onaco:
AL just landed
M. Sc Microbiology
FSU JENA

CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2019
The only time there is consequences is when u are enrolled in the school.. So far you did not enroll in the school you can switch..

CallmeFather:

Is this actually possible? to enroll/ accept an admission from a different school, attend visa interview & then change to another school if you get another admission? I thought the embassy will get in touch with the alien office at the state you intend on going to during the whole process.

Please I am not saying you're wrong but I need you to shed more light on this or anyone who has had such an experience. Is it possible to do this without consequences since the interview would be about the first school and not any other.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 11:09am On May 08, 2019
CallmeFather:

I think it's possible bro.

Found this response by @donkafor on part 4

@chidi4eze,

Sorry about that. At first, why BSc when you already have one? Is it in same field?

You didn't convince the VO why you need another BSc. You should have explained that in your motivation letter and also when asked why this program?

The mistake is already done.

My advice is apply for any MSc, get admission, get your visa and you can change school on arrival.

Dankeschön grin

All the best bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 11:11am On May 08, 2019
Thanks for the clarification.

Fabcol:
The only time there is consequences is when u are enrolled in the school.. So far you did not enroll in the school you can switch..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2019
freakky:

The only question in my heart since Monday, not all these stuffs am seeing here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 11:19am On May 08, 2019
harday27:

Thank you for this, are we sending the form through post or just upload?? Also, did you send the hard copy application form or just the online application is enough?. Thanks

I didnt send hard copy, Simple upload is fine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2019
Anvicola:
House, has anyone gotten admission from TU kaiserslautern for winter 2019/2020?

Yes. Me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 11:29am On May 08, 2019
3T:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 11:29am On May 08, 2019
3T:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 11:33am On May 08, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Why not just use this time you used typing this reply to just answer the question. I’m sure it will take you almost same amount of energy.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 11:36am On May 08, 2019
Onaco:
AL just landed
M. Sc Microbiology
FSU JENA

Biko when did you apply. I applied to jena too. Different course thou. Chemistry. Did Jena send you am email for accommodations too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 12:00pm On May 08, 2019
Please what part is the pdf
Adhheir:

Abi o, I wanted to tell him he's flooding the thread, there's a PDF somewhere on this same part, you can paste that instead. X36DD This is redundant!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 08, 2019
Fabcol:

Thanks Fabcol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 08, 2019
chinkichun:

I think it's possible bro.

Found this response by @donkafor on part 4

@chidi4eze,

Sorry about that. At first, why BSc when you already have one? Is it in same field?

You didn't convince the VO why you need another BSc. You should have explained that in your motivation letter and also when asked why this program?

The mistake is already done.

My advice is apply for any MSc, get admission, get your visa and you can change school on arrival.

Dankeschön grin

All the best bro.

Thanks bro, All the best to you as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 12:10pm On May 08, 2019
lexxydoo:

Bro, when did you apply and when did they approve your uploads?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
I'm sending documents to Schmalkalden today
Pls who knows the fastest means to send to Germany??

PS
if you're on the island, hit me up let's sync together
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Glowing1: 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
Pls who knows of any health/medicine course one can apply for a bachelor, that doesn't require German language. I search daad.de n I only found trier university.. Pls if u know of any universities in Germany that offers this courses, pls kindly share with me. Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Qpetz: 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
Glowing1:
Pls who knows of any health/medicine course one can apply for a bachelor, that doesn't require German language. I search daad.de n I only found trier university.. Pls if u know of any universities in Germany that offers this courses, pls kindly share with me. Thanks in advance

Health Informatics

Here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorgbasky(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2019
Is there anyone applying to Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
I applied for B.Eng in Engineering and Management
Please I dont know what to upload on this

Proof of vocational training EG - B matriculation ✔ uploaded

Anyone can assist the document i uploaded is rejected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 12:47pm On May 08, 2019
mayorgbasky:

Is there anyone applying to Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
I applied for B.Eng in Engineering and Management
Please I dont know what to upload on this

Proof of vocational training EG - B matriculation ✔ uploaded

Anyone can assist the document i uploaded is rejected
I thought is through uniform assist? I applied through uni assist just waiting for my VPD from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.