Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596659 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 10:27pm On May 09, 2019
Has any one gotten from Julius maxillian uni wurzburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2019
Nope you can't
German embassy Nigeria don't do student applicant visa

Tommynaku:
Evening Great Minds, just came across the two on the website of the school am applying Hafencity University Hamburg. Student Visa and Student Applicant Visa. From the explanation the later is used to bye cut the long waiting time for visa
https://www.hcu-hamburg.de/en/io/incoming/visa/ You check it out

Gurus in the house my question will be if one can apply for the Student Applicant Visa from naija
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:31pm On May 09, 2019
Kamps:
See DIT AL plenty like sand.... I also applied to Tourism Management BSC,, make this people just pity me with this Admission.. Make I join DIT gang grin

Don’t worry.. it will come.
Be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 10:38pm On May 09, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Don’t worry.. it will come.
Be hopeful.
Hey bro Is the admission still on?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:42pm On May 09, 2019
Conqueror89:

I dont think so..
They are currently rolling out admission letter!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2019
So after u apply for category B, wat next
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 10:50pm On May 09, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Don’t worry.. it will come. Be hopeful.

Yesso Blooda
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 10:53pm On May 09, 2019
Fabcol:
Nope you can't
German embassy Nigeria don't do student applicant visa

Thanks Fabcol for your response, truly appreciate. Just being in search of means to bye cut these delays

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2019
Conqueror89:

DIT? Yes it's still on until July

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 11:46pm On May 09, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

I dont think so..
They are currently rolling out admission letter!
Ok I will thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 11:46pm On May 09, 2019
DavisBloom:

DIT? Yes it's still on until July
Thnks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 11:46pm On May 09, 2019
agugu:

MSc or Bsc and course??

Msc Automation and IT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:14am On May 10, 2019
Qpetz:

Hi. Do you know if Bochum accepts EPL?
For Biochemistry, yes.
I can't ascertain for other courses

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:14am On May 10, 2019
Omoawoke:

So they will open 1st of june and close 15th....
15th July

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ollyewa: 3:59am On May 10, 2019
Thanks to God almighty for making what impossible to be possible , i was the guy with no appointment letter and I did my interview successfully without any stress whatsoever from my Paulinus, though he was nice that’s if you follow is rules ( he is a discipline man )..
Me and my guy Felix got the embassy got around at 5:10am...
All my thought was how are you gonna Make it Today , what if my name is not on the list , why don’t you edit a new appointment letter ?? Many thought running through my mind at the entrance but at the same time I still believe he can do it for me becos I prayed like I never prepared and I prepared like I never prayed about the whole issue , to my surprise he ushered me in without giving me any problem........
I was interview by dark ladies in her 40s-50s , dark in completion ( box 3 ) ...

VO: Welcome! What's your name?

ME: Good morning Ma, my name is *****£

My transcripts:

What type of visa ? where are you heading to ? , Are you Married ? What course ? Ur resumption date? Why this course ? Why not Nigeria ? Why Germany? Give me jst 5 fact about Germany ? Name of chancellor and president ? Name the countries that surrounded Germany ? Ur undergraduate topic ? Ur Cgpa ( undergraduate)and what class ?
What next after your studies ?? It was so smooth and I really thank God for been there for us ( myself and Felix ) ..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 4:34am On May 10, 2019
ollyewa:
Thanks to God almighty for making what impossible to be possible , i was the guy with no appointment letter and I did my interview successfully without any stress whatsoever from my Paulinus, though he was nice that’s if you follow is rules ( he is a discipline man )..
Me and my guy Felix got the embassy got around at 5:10am...
All my thought was how are you gonna Make it Today , what if my name is not on the list , why don’t you edit a new appointment letter ?? Many thought running through my mind at the entrance but at the same time I still believe he can do it for me becos I prayed like I never prepared and I prepared like I never prayed about the whole issue , to my surprise he ushered me in without giving me any problem........
I was interview by dark ladies in her 40s-50s , dark in completion ( box 3 ) ...

VO: Welcome! What's your name?

ME: Good morning Ma, my name is *****£

My transcripts:

What type of visa ? where are you heading to ? , Are you Married ? What course ? Ur resumption date? Why this course ? Why not Nigeria ? Why Germany? Give me jst 5 fact about Germany ? Name of chancellor and president ? Name the countries that surrounded Germany ? Ur undergraduate topic ? Ur Cgpa ( undergraduate)and what class ?
What next after your studies ?? It was so smooth and I really thank God for been there for us ( myself and Felix ) ..

Congrats in advance as u await ur AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2019
X36DD:

You’re also coming to deggendorf industrial maintenance and operation? We DIT should have a WhatsApp group lol

Aye captain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by temidayodamoye(m): 5:26am On May 10, 2019
temidayodamoye:
Hello Guys, anyone with admissions in any of these schools and/ or Courses? I want to make some enquiries. Thanks in anticipation

OVGU - Chemical & Energy Engineering
Technique Universitat Munchen - Sustainable Resource Management
Uni of Applied Science Bremerhaven - Process Engr & Energy Technology
Hamburg Uni of Technology - Chemical & Bioprocess Engr
RWTH AAchen University - Applied Geosciences - Energy and Mineral Resources

Pls does any of these schools accepts EPL from the Undergraduate institution one attended here in Nigeria. I've a letter from UI ( Alma Mater) stating My UG courses are taught in English and Exams written in English as well. Do I still need to write IELTS? I will be applying for all these school aforementioned. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 5:33am On May 10, 2019
X36DD:

You’re also coming to deggendorf industrial maintenance and operation? We DIT should have a WhatsApp group lol

Asin ehn! We are so much on here! grin But the WhatsApp group isn’t necessary for now! Maybe after AM lands, we can consider that!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 6:00am On May 10, 2019
Very very very new
Adeniyii2017:

This is your moniker is very New ohh, tear rubber.. and the first thing you did/wrote was to ascertain if a financial process is valid or not on a thread that has be on for years.

Cool, very kind of you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 6:05am On May 10, 2019
Onaco:
AL just landed
M. Sc Microbiology
FSU JENA

Please when did you apply and send your document's?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by eye2sabi(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2019
Tommynaku:
Anyone planning to send document to Uni-asst? So we can join to reduce cost. Am based in Port Harcourt and planing to send mine tomorow using UPS
I'm in PH and want to send docs to uniassist too. Is the offer still available?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stateboy8080(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2019
I don't think it applies to international relations cos the deadline was Feb ending. Which course did you apply for?
chiboy429:

I just saw that they extended their application deadline from may to july . did you notice so?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2019
Yea I understand..its will bro..we go reach there finally
Tommynaku:

Thanks Fabcol for your response, truly appreciate. Just being in search of means to bye cut these delays
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 7:13am On May 10, 2019
Good morning all. Please when is F.H.W.S . University of applied sciences wurburg Schweinfurt application deadline?..
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dayjeee(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2019
good morning team
someone should please assist with this question
how do I book for visa appointment?
many friend said he is not seeing where to see category and I believe that he is not doing it right. abeg assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2019
X36DD:

Seconded. Create it. And let's join
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by makvick4lord(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2019
Has anyone received appointment for interview on the new approach of booking?.. Gud morning famz

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.