Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596581 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2019
Kevwe06:

Lol, I’m not male o (bro)I’m a female ooo
Sorry sis cheesy
Change d country code to 234, then attach the page 4
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2019
My people instead of AL this is what i got from TID. All my carry over are right there in my transcripts please anyone with their email

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2019
melto:
My people instead of AL this is what i got from TID. All my carry over are right there in my transcripts please anyone with their email

Sorry DIT

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 09, 2019
francismob:
Thanks to everyone here. Hope to connect with DIT folks

We are here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2019
melto:
This school meant business o, IMO, mail dem, tell them the issue and attach a screenshot.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dayjeee(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Bros, you are just creating unnecessary stress for yourself. The new booking system is the only access to have an interview with them. Also, the right category is B except you have a scholarship to apply via category A.

please do I apply for visa interview? a Friend wants to apply, he has been given admission and he has paid school fees and has funded his bloc
thanks for your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 5:30pm On May 09, 2019
melto:

Sorry DIT

Try dis joern.jostmeyer@th-deg.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2019
If you plan to send Documents to DTI Deggendorf, abeg let's join, I'm in lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2019
Eaze66:

Try dis joern.jostmeyer@th-deg.de

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 5:38pm On May 09, 2019
Jaynyra:
you don't need to send your documents to DIT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2019
Surely transcript will include all the carryovers and also when you re-take them and pass.. did you re-take thiss courses in your subsequent level or you didn’t? Or is it that they don’t want to see carryover whether you pass them again or not

melto:

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by priscysylvia: 5:39pm On May 09, 2019
imoriafe:
Hello bosses, for those that applied to Bremen ,I am seeing 'formally approved' , your application has been formally reviewed " n my application status.. Does it mean I have been giving admission?

Congrats. I applied for Ecology but mine is still showing Formal check. Please, what course did you applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2019
lecksam:
Surely transcript will include all the carryovers and also when you re-take them and pass.. did you re-take thiss courses in your subsequent level or you didn’t? Or is it that they don’t want to see carryover whether you pass them again or not

No graduation when having carryover
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2019
Okay you are yet to graduate but just use your transcript if I’m correct ?

melto:

No graduation when having carryover
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2019
badmus306:

Sorry sis cheesy
Change d country code to 234, then attach the page 4

The place of country code,I’m to select the country no code came up oo, na countries show that’s why I put Nigeria . Here’s the 4/4

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2019
Eaze66:
you don't need to send your documents to DIT

I got my acceptance letter today, and I was asked to send documents to them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 5:58pm On May 09, 2019
Jaynyra:

I’ll be sending around the 3rd week...if you can hold on!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2019
MidEastPrince:

I’ll be sending around the 3rd week...if you can hold on!

I was given 14days from now to send those doc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Omoawoke: 6:03pm On May 09, 2019
Deustchemann:

Hi. Bochum's application opens June 1.
For Biochemistry, yes. Online.
I'm not sure for others.

So they will open 1st of june and close 15th....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2019
I would like to use this opportunity to talk everyone, don't loose faith or hope, and in everything keep praying to God, I remembered asking some months back if I can use my vocational diploma qualification to apply to Germany for admission to study Beng and I was told it is not POSSIBLE by virtually everyone here, so I took a leap in faith with some encouragement from a friend, applied to DIT with those same certificate and I got my admission letter without 100L TRANSCRIPT or HND, well don't let anyone turn you down on wat your heart desires. everyone here has an idea on wat they think is correct or right. Give it a shot, you never know where the bullet will hit. Don't be discouraged, keep believing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kenan619: 6:29pm On May 09, 2019
pls who is sending documents to uni assist...2moro (10/05/2019) or saturday ( 11/05/2019) ...contact me lets share the cost ...i am in lagos

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by francismob: 6:33pm On May 09, 2019
DavisBloom:
Congrats Please What did u upload in the "secondary school leaving certificate" option? WAEC cert or SSLC?
WAEC,Alevels and University transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 6:36pm On May 09, 2019
Jaynyra:

I got my acceptance letter today, and I was asked to send documents to them
ok gut.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2019
Kevwe06:

The page with phone number and address is page 2/4
While the other one, is 3/4.
@kevwe please can you go to the Abuja embassy and enquire steps for booking in Abuja. I hope things haven’t changed cause of the new booking system. Hold you AL so that you’d be received well at the gate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by smokers: 6:49pm On May 09, 2019
Anvicola:
House, has anyone gotten admission from TU kaiserslautern for winter 2019/2020?
I was about to ask the same question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 6:51pm On May 09, 2019
Jaynyra:
I would like to use this opportunity to advise everyone, don't loose faith or hope, and in everything thank God, I remember asking if I can use my vocational diploma Qualification to apply to German for admission to Beng and I was told it is not POSSIBLE, so I took a leap in faith and encouragement from a friend, applied to DIT with those same certificate and I got my admission letter without 100L TRANSCRIPT or HND, well don't let anyone turn you down on wat your heart desires. everyone here has an idea on wat they think is correct or right. Give it a shot, you never know where the bullet will hit. Don't be discouraged, keep believing

Congratulations sir!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by smokers: 6:55pm On May 09, 2019
please anyone sending application forms to university of Jena. let's join and send next week Monday. lagos peeps only
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2019
heeedreeez:
Any one going tho TH KOLN university of Technical university Kaislerslautern here?
Applied to Kaiserslautern. They've not started giving admissions

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 7:21pm On May 09, 2019
I am sorry, accept apologies bro
UbiPetrus:
You can actually make your point without being petty with words.
I responded to him based on my experience with the email method last year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2019
melto:
io-ecri@th-deg.de
info@th-deg.de

And what option did u select in the "Reason your studies ended" section?

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.