Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597191 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Having issues with my mail sir.

emmanokamps@gmail.com ...that's my mail, Brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 1:06pm On May 12, 2019
please i need business management course for M.sc in university without Uniassist

i have been searching for about 3 days ago but but noting come up please help me bosses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
Kamps:

emmanokamps@gmail.com ...that's my mail, Brother

Check your mail sir! Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2019
Baabu320:
please i need business management course for M.sc in university without Uniassist

i have been searching for about 3 days ago but but noting come up please help me bosses
SEND A PM...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 1:46pm On May 12, 2019
aodiba:

SEND A PM...

your phone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This can only be God. Congrats sis. The same God that miraculously started this journey will help you complete it.

Amen

Amen oh!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 2:20pm On May 12, 2019
Please who will be sending documents to uni-assist tomorrow? Hit me up if you are in Lagos. Let's share the cost, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
Immafrank:

I don’t really know much about Potsdam and how quick you can get a job there. Potsdam is just 35 minutes with the train from Berlin. Incase you don’t find a job in Potsdam, you can always work in Berlin.

But I know about Freiberg concerning scarcity of jobs if you don’t speak the language. I know of 2 guys that had to leave the city during breaks to go work in another city. The language is important in smaller cities even if its B1. You can always look for jobs in different cities through jobruf.de. The minimum wage in Germany is 9.25 per hour but you can earn more in bigger cities. Also the working hours depends on your employer. Normally the auslanderberhorde gives you a work permit and it is stated on the work permit that you can work for 20 hours a week and 40 hours during holidays. But the employer can decide to increase your working hours which means you earn more than the normal 450-500 without getting taxed (like I said it depends on the employer). But this also varies from city to city and the kind of jobs you working.

The language is also important if you are going to eastern Germany, I’m not saying it’s not important in other parts of Germany too. My guy is Dresden (east Germany) said they don’t like black people and it’s hard to get a job if you don’t speak German. Though I already know of eastern Germany concerning their dislike for foreigners especially people with black skin.

Bless up!!
Thank you for the info bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2019
emmator:
Please some one should help me out : I followed the link www.nigeria.diplo.de to book visa appointment . For master's degrees. Are mine to apply for long term visa for student category A or B?

holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany

This section on the A-list simply means you are eligible to book your visa appointment from First class to second class graduate with (lower Division) hence you were admitted on the bases of having a DSH

DSH is a German Language Proficiency report form
Just like IELTS TOEFL

If he/she does not meet with the above mentioned, then you belong to category-B

Danke!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2019
Milkbooster:

If you're applying for ICT or computer science related courses, you can try the following schools
They accept EPL, they're online applications (NO UNIASSIST) and are english taught

1. UNIVERSITY OF SEIGEN

2.UNIVERSITY OF STUTTGART
Information technology

3.TECHNICAL UNIVERSITAT ILMENAU
Media and Communication Science
Research in Computer Science

4 BONN UNIVERISTY
Computer Science

5. STIFTUNG UNIVERSITAT HILDESHEIM
Data analysis

6. HOCHSCHULE FULDA (The issue rolling admission)
COURSE: Global Software development

7.SCHOOL Fachhochschule Dortmund (This ones require TOFEL sha, but you can be admitted but would need it for enrollment)
COurse Digital Transformation

8 UNIVERSITY OF SCHMALKALDEN (This one, you'll post to the school directly, no UNIASSIT)
Applied Computer science

9. UNIVERSITY OF SAARLAND (This one starts by next week 15 of may)
Computer science
10. UNIVERSITY OF MUNSTER (this one is postig to the school directly and portal opens May 10 and closes may 31)
INFORMATION SYSTEMS

11. MUNICH UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation

type the name of the school
write English taught course in the front
it will direct you to the English taught courses in the uni

Starred

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 2:46pm On May 12, 2019
I want to send my documents to uni-assist this week. If you are interested, you can PM me. I'm in the Eastern Nigeria.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gentyholar: 4:24pm On May 12, 2019
Baabu320:

Please i need full English taught courses for business administration or Business management i don search tire....please help me

Check.

Fulda
Südwesten south Westphalia
TUM
RHINE-WAAL
LUPHANA
HTW

You no specify if it's BSc or masters

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 4:40pm On May 12, 2019
decide:
I want to send my documents to uni-assist this week. If you are interested, you can PM me. I'm in the Eastern Nigeria.

Pls which state and what date precisely are u sending. Am in PHC
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emekaudeme: 4:51pm On May 12, 2019
Please Fam! I received my evaluation report (VPD) from uniassist which has been sent to the school I applied to but their AL comes around July which is a bit late for Visa application.

Pls can I go on and apply for visa with my VPD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2019
Happy Sunday my people.. Abeg if dey give you back your Intl passport after interview ..shey e means say no give you visa..
Because my agent don scare my enemy say dem suppose give me back my passport..

Abeg make una help oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 5:08pm On May 12, 2019
gentyholar:

Check.
Fulda Südwesten south Westphalia TUM RHINE-WAAL LUPHANA HTW
You no specify if it's BSc or masters
M.sc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 5:19pm On May 12, 2019
Ketu223:
Happy Sunday my people.. Abeg if dey give you back your Intl passport after interview ..shey e means say no give you visa..
Because my agent don scare my enemy say dem suppose give me back my passport..

Abeg make una help oo

There's something called AM(approval mail) that comes into your email ±4-6weeks after your successful interview and visa application. In the AM you're requested to submit your;

1. Passport
2. Travel insurance & sometimes 3. Means of sustenance (If it hasn't been tendered before the email comes in). This is almost always the case, so I can factually say you're to get your passport back after interview(on your interview day). When you get your AM and submit the requirements, then the passport comes back to you stamped with a visa and all your original documents submitted (on your interview day) in a courier envelope.

Neither should you fret nor mind your agent, he's only doing what they do best; peddle fear and anxiety.

Godspeed!
vielen grüße

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2019
Nope..its not accepted
Emekaudeme:
Please Fam! I received my evaluation report (VPD) from uniassist which has been sent to the school I applied to but their AL comes around July which is a bit late for Visa application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 5:29pm On May 12, 2019
Emekaudeme:

Fabcol:
Nope..its not accepted

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 12, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2019
Adhheir:

There's something called AM(approval mail) that comes into your email ±4-6weeks after your successful interview and visa application. In the AM you're requested to submit your;

1. Passport
2. Travel insurance & sometimes 3. Means of sustenance (If it hasn't been tendered before the email comes in). This is almost always the case, so I can factually say you're to get your passport back after interview(on your interview day). When you get your AM and submit the requirements, then the passport comes back to you stamped with a visa and all your original documents submitted (on your interview day) in a courier envelope.

Neither should you fret nor mind your agent, he's only doing what they do best; peddle fear and anxiety.
Thanks Mr adhheir

Godspeed!
vielen grüße
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2019
[quote author=Ketu223 post=78332668][/quote]
Thanks Mr adhheir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 5:34pm On May 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Roo4Gray: 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
hello pls what are the requirements for DIT admissions.pls kindly list them all and can u apply fore more than one degree course.thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2019
Chrisomila:
Please house i want to apply for a course that will expire may 31 but though through uni assist. My question is since uni assist need 3-4 weeks for vpd will i be able to meet up?

Yes, you can. As long as your application get to uni assist before the deadline date. So, all depends on the courier service you intend to use cos this is all about speed now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2019
legionnaire:

Oga boss, how is Potsdam in terms of jobs and other essential benefits as it pertains to us Nigerians.

Please your info will be highly appreciated.

Potsdam Is close to Berlin, just like you living in Berlin. So no worries about job
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Roo4Gray: 6:08pm On May 12, 2019
And also please can someone apply with an English proficiency letter from your university for DIT admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olatayogreen: 6:09pm On May 12, 2019
People of God. Good day to you.

I am looking to connect with anyone at HHL. I really need help with getting an apartment and visa application process.

Anyone on the house, kindly help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Roo4Gray: 6:12pm On May 12, 2019
please someone should answer me. Biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LaIabobo: 6:27pm On May 12, 2019
pringles212:
Anyone planning to send documents to TU Dresden next week? Let's join and send to reduce cost. I am in Lagos.
Hi,
Pls what are the docs you have ready??
Also how much did you notorize??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 6:30pm On May 12, 2019
For those ppl crying for just the little wait for AL , you better take a chill pill oh!!! The second name for this German waka na Patience.

...Waiting for AL
...Waiting for Visa appointment
...Waiting for AM (N.a. this one you go remember your maker)
...Waiting for your passport after AM.

So you see, You need to learn how to be patient and get yourself busy learning the language . Ok!

Good luck guys and babes.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.