Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597112 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
UrekMazino:
@Chriswazo
Pls brother DM me your email or whatsapp number... I'm still running DIT in industrial engineering/ operation and maintanence! Abeg I need ur blessings in this application process thanks

wink grin
I saw your email, I don't know what you need guidance on.
U can upload what u have, first apply on the Primus portal, the program coordinator will be in the best position to tell u if is acceptable or not.
1st year transcripts that's riddled with F's actually need prayers and God's favor
I was actually rejected last year cos I failed a course that I retook and passed but d program coordinator was not really detailed with my transcripts, by the time I appealed, it was late cos it has passed July 15.
Tamara Kroll the coordinator then wrote me to apply this year as early as 15th April when d application starts.
I wrote this to show u how difficult it will be since u didn't retake the exams and then secondly, someone else complained his transcript was rejected cos he failed a course that he actually passed subsequently, learn from my experience, Appeal now time is sufficient.
One lady here was rejected cos her Yaba school is not recognized to them, she can do some research assignments and appeal, she would be heard.

Wish you all the best of luck sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aj79: 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
badmus306:

This is a public forum, don't make yourself a bait for scammers.
There was a time a guy was scammed of his savings.
Be guided.

Noted... thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2019
Roo4Gray:
And also please can someone apply with an English proficiency letter from your university for DIT admission
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2019
precious225:
Plz do I need to post my documents to deggendorf institute after my online portal submission

No, when admitted, it will be required of u for provisional enrollment that must be done within 14 days from when you got the admission. It becomes void after that

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2019
Banky933:

Oya I will answer. Good evening. Go to your school (university), the registrar's office and request for your EPL. Good luck.

And if this will take time, go to your department, get ur secretary to draft it for you with the letter head of the department, then stamp with department or HOD stamp, this can be done in a day if u buy the sec meal sef

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2019
Aj79:
Please guys can one use a particular admission for visa application and opt for another on arrival in DE? In the case that a more preferred AL drops in.

Yes, but ur motivational letter to the embassy should be in line with the admission u are going to interview with.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aj79: 9:36pm On May 12, 2019
Chriswazo:

Yes, but ur motivational letter to the embassy should be in line with the admission u are going to interview with.

Thank you...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 9:51pm On May 12, 2019
Who else doesn't log out of this forum like me, I read this forum like food and drink it like water. I sleep here waiting patiently for AL to drop to testify God's goodness. We all shall get to the promise land

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2019
alexdedon:
Who else doesn't log out of this forum like me, I read this forum like food and drink it like water. I sleep here waiting patiently for AL to drop to testify God's goodness. We all shall get to the promise land

I breathe this forum. I inhale and exhale this forum.

Success in all your applications bro

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
amihbkt767676:
Please guyz, how do i get English Proficiency letter from my school? Pls answer me nah kiss

Go to your school and ask them there sir! We wouldn’t know how you’d get it from your school!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 10:13pm On May 12, 2019
ejighikepat:

1. You must ensure that your ATM CARD has been activated for online transactions

2. Your card should be either Naira MasterCard, Visa or Visa gold

3. Yes someone can pay on your behave, what you have to do is simply download proof of payment or you can print the screen of that particular window were you found payment successful.
OK Bro thanks, Someone told me I don't need to send any proof of payment to uni-assist. that once I paid, that my uni-assist dashboard will automatically change to "Payment made"
please is this true?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odogwudozilla: 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
lmuhopeful:
Hi guys. I did my MSc at LMU Munich and am also currently doing a PhD there. I've lived in Germany for about 4 years now. I decided to contribute to the whole discussion on studying and living abroad for Nigerians alongside other topics by opening a YouTube channel.

Currently I've uploaded 4 videos. 2 videos on why Germany is a good destination as well as how to apply to German universities and 2 other videos on different topics. I would appreciate if you guys checked out the channel, watched the videos and subscribed.

I'd appreciate it even more if you tell me the kind of content you would like to see as a Nigerian planning on moving to Germany. I'd be glad to make content that you all find useful. Thanks

Link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvfZnUvEo1s

This is very lovely stuff, especially coming from "one of our own". I have seen several from the Asians. Kudos bro.

Kindly continue the series. There are lost to talk about
The application process
The travel
First timer experience
Community and networking options
How to survive as a student
How to look for an apartment/job
ETC.

There are loads. Weldone bro

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tsmith1(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2019
Banky933:

Oya I will answer. Good evening. Go to your school (university), the registrar's office and request for your EPL. Good luck.
Chriswazo:

And if this will take time, go to your department, get ur secretary to draft it for you with the letter head of the department, then stamp with department or HOD stamp, this can be done in a day if u buy the sec meal sef
MidEastPrince:

Go to your school and ask them there sir! We wouldn’t know how you’d get it from your school!

Guten abend, Jeder.

Amidst the tension of awaiting ALs, Visa Appointments and AMs, its good to know this space can be a medium of immense comic relief as well.

@amihbkt767676: I'd just add to what the two options that've been given. Generally, it depends on school. it can be issued from the Registrar's office to Admissions and Exams and Records, just ask around what office issues it in your school.

Also, English departments (and, sometimes, Department of Linguistics) in few Nigerian institutions have standardized tests, conducted at a very cheap rate, sometimes even free, compared to the international likes of TOEFL and IELTS, which can serve the purpose of EPL as well. I heard some of these departments can even arrange the teat for an outsider (someone from outside the school), but not sure about this.

So, go to your school, ask around and know what obtains and consider the purpose for which you want to use the letter as well (what do they want exactly).

Viel Glück.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 10:30pm On May 12, 2019
Ndaife:

OK Bro thanks, Someone told me I don't need to send any proof of payment to uni-assist. that once I paid, that my uni-assist dashboard will automatically change to "Payment made"
please is this true?

It depends on what your school requires. I’ve seen schools that ask for receipt to be sent with the rest of the documents. Check their website and read instructions carefully.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 11:02pm On May 12, 2019
Chriswazo:

wink grin
I saw your email, I don't know what you need guidance on.
U can upload what u have, first apply on the Primus portal, the program coordinator will be in the best position to tell u if is acceptable or not.
1st year transcripts that's riddled with F's actually need prayers and God's favor
I was actually rejected last year cos I failed a course that I retook and passed but d program coordinator was not really detailed with my transcripts, by the time I appealed, it was late cos it has passed July 15.
Tamara Kroll the coordinator then wrote me to apply this year as early as 15th April when d application starts.
I wrote this to show u how difficult it will be since u didn't retake the exams and then secondly, someone else complained his transcript was rejected cos he failed a course that he actually passed subsequently, learn from my experience, Appeal now time is sufficient.
One lady here was rejected cos her Yaba school is not recognized to them, she can do some research assignments and appeal, she would be heard.

Wish you all the best of luck sir
how do I go about the appeal aspect? I sent them mail of which they still insist Yabatech is not a university. Please guide me on the appeal and research part.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2019
Chriswazo:

grin
My background is Biology. You can apply if u are science inclined, is just a BSc o

My background too is Biological - Microbiology precisely. Oh! You are going for B.Sc? I will research on the course/school tl know if it is offered in M.Sc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kodas: 11:30pm On May 12, 2019
chimax1:
So no Nigerian student going to FH Lübeck?? Pls holla if you are or know someone there..
do they accept EPL

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 12:05am On May 13, 2019
Ndaife:

please is this true?

Thats exactly true. Imade payment on wednesday with ma Standard chartered Visa card, after the payment, the status changed immediately. I later got the reciept 24hrs after.
Note. if youre paying online, no need to send any confirmation. Hope its helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2019
Chrisomila:
, Thank you my document is with them already and I just made my payment today online.

Alright bro

God's Speed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by toyosi07: 12:31am On May 13, 2019
Hello, I graduated with a second class upper and I have already been given AL from goettingen but I do not have scholarship from a german organisation.. so for the visa appointment, do I fall under category A or B?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 2:12am On May 13, 2019
toyosi07:
Hello, I graduated with a second class upper and I have already been given AL from goettingen but I do not have scholarship from a german organisation.. so for the visa appointment, do I fall under category A or B?
Nawa o. You do t habe scholarship what are you still contemplating which category you fall under? It's doing me not to answer this question walahi.... it's BBBBBB, good luck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 2:14am On May 13, 2019
Who's sending documents to uni-assist today from Lagos mainland? Abeg let's share the cost ooooooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 5:46am On May 13, 2019
alaafyn:
Hello people, abeg people wey dey do interview by 7am, where did you sleep? I need recommendations pls
Bonny Camp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by codemasta(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2019
Ndaife:

please is this true?

You don't need to send any proof of payment. Once the system sees your payment it will update to payment (YES)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 7:15am On May 13, 2019
alexdedon:

we are in the same boat. I nor want any info to pass me by so I am logged in 247

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2019
Ndaife:

Thanks for your response Bro..
pls how then can I show evidence of payment if someone pay the handling fee for me with his ATM card??
It's online payment. Your portal will be automatically updated. For record purpose you can print the screen that shows that your payment was successful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 7:29am On May 13, 2019
Banky933:

Hello, do you read through this thread at all? Someone dropped the answer to this question days ago, I'm surprised you are asking. Anyways, check between pages 260-269. God bless

I saw is but its for MSc. I mean BSc. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 7:30am On May 13, 2019
Banky933:

This is not for BSc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klexycole(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2019
Monday Morning Motivation (Tips) - MMM grin

For prospective applicants going to Germany.

If you wish to improve your Deutsche through listening, you can try German radio stations.

How can you do this? There are tons of online radios on Apple store and Playstore, but there's this music app that packs unbelievable features.

The name is BOOM (not boomplay please) and it's available on Playstore. The app comes with insane music equalizer, as well as complete 3D surround sound to help improve your audio output (headsets bring best result).

Another highlight of this audio app is the Online Radio feature. You can literally listen to radio stations from major countries of the World, with which Germany isn't an exception.

Just browse the German radio stations and listen away! You can choose the category you want, from sport to fashion, to entertainment and education, just to mention!

While some people have been learning through this route, some others don't know about it at all. So, it's a very good way to learn the language. You get familiar with the tonality, speech, e.t.c.

Lastly, I've tried it and it's amazing! So I thought of sharing. Apologies for the long epistle. cheesy

And mehn! Radio Hamburg is madasss! lipsrsealed shocked grin grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.