Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593958 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iwonder: 11:51pm On May 17, 2019
badmus306:

Yes, good bro

Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Shogun200: 12:34am On May 18, 2019
cliper230:
where is your location
am in ibadan pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hardeyswaggz: 12:35am On May 18, 2019
So there is this school called Munster University of applied science whose mode of application for chemical engineering is via posting as they have said their online application is not active for now. Deadline for the course is 31st May. I have gotten all my documents ready to post via DHL but something told me to send them a mail for my eligibility status. Posting fee is not beans abeg. Attached here was what i got. What do i do? It's not looking promising and i am not ready to waste any money

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2019
hardeyswaggz:
So there is this school called Munster University of applied science whose mode of application for chemical engineering is via posting as they have said their online application is not active for now. Deadline for the course is 31st May. I have gotten all my documents ready to post via DHL but something told me to send them a mail for my eligibility status. Posting fee is not beans abeg. Attached here was what i got. What do i do? It's not looking promising and i am not ready to waste any money
It’s a personal choice bro, no one can make this decision but you.
I’d advise you search for other schools that are less competitive because if you use all your money to send this documents by post and you get rejected, it can lead to depression. And them telling you that you might not get it cause of competition is kinda like a warning sign.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Toluwase100: 1:31am On May 18, 2019
iblion:

Have you checked your email inbox and you don’t have any email from uniassist containing your VPD?

Bro, a message was sent to me but it was a message about my VPD and what I will do. I have searched online on how a VPD looks like(perhaps you can help). I believe it should come as an attachment but the only attachment is the pdf file containing an information that they have processed my application for VPD and documented it.
Any idea of how a VPD looks like?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UrekMazino(m): 1:48am On May 18, 2019
I need help guys... My school leaving certificate doesn't qualify me to study directly in Germany. Though I have a 100 level transcript, it's not of engineering. I don't want to study the same chemistry I ran from just to enter Germany and do the same course again!
They said I should apply for preparatory course but I need geman language b1 at least which I don't have.
I need advice please guy... How do I solve this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:07am On May 18, 2019
Anyone sending documents to DIT on Monday should go ahead and PM me, let's share cost.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Farakay10: 2:28am On May 18, 2019
Toluwase100:
Good Evening bosses. I actually new here after reading a whole lot.

I applied to TUM through Uniassist. on my portal, my status today states that my data has been sent to the school and my VPD sent to me(which I haven't seen).
I really don't understand what it means
I don't know if I still need to apply to the school directly, to.e is running out and the deadline is 31st of May.

please I need clarifications from people who has gone through this process before. Thanks

Yes they will send it to you...and you will need to apply online to TUM and also send your documents to TUM..I also applied toTUM too...i am sending documents on monday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kingsley1000(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2019
I studied animal science with second class upper grade. which german university that do offer scholarship to African students or schools with low tuition fee i can do my masters in Agricultural science i have 400k in my savings,i'm 24.done with nysc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 6:46am On May 18, 2019
Godsgracee:

I got the message from TUM while seeking for admission:
Thank you for contacting the Hotline of the Student Service Center.

The VPD can be sent to us after the deadline. However, uni-assist must receive your documents and your payment before the deadline.
[/i]
Please will I have to send my document for TUM via post? I have VPD already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 7:01am On May 18, 2019
Raheembisi:
Hello everyone, i just got appointment for july ending. And i booked same day the booking methos changes and form B. This new method doesn't seem nice o, i kept resumption date as 23rd of september because that's when enrolment would start. I would advice all winter people to book now
Link please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2019
UrekMazino:
I need help guys... My school leaving certificate doesn't qualify me to study directly in Germany. Though I have a 100 level transcript, it's not of engineering. I don't want to study the same chemistry I ran from just to enter Germany and do the same course again!
They said I should apply for preparatory course but I need geman language b1 at least which I don't have.

You should be able to see some schools that accept your 1st year chemistry background for engineering. Maybe you should try applying to chemical engineering Bsc courses, then later switch to something else when you enter DE
Another option is to learn German in Nigeria to B1 level and apply directly to Studienkolleg. Takes an average person 2 months to be up to par in a level

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2019
Kingsley1000:
I studied animal science with second class upper grade.
which german university that do offer scholarship to African
students or schools with low tuition fee i can do my masters in
Agricultural science
i have 400k in my savings,i'm 24.done with nysc
Read the first page of this thread to have an overview of what schooling in Germany is all about. Keep reading following pages if you want to become more enlightened wink (it’s for your own good)
For the scholarships there are only two recognized by the German government. DAAD and PTDF scholarships, you can research on them, Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 7:10am On May 18, 2019
Farakay10:

Yes they will send it to you...and you will need to apply online to TUM and also send your documents to TUM..I also applied toTUM too...i am sending documents on monday
Were do you base maybe we can share the cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yungmin: 7:21am On May 18, 2019
Toluwase100:

I applied to TUM through Uniassist. on my portal, my status today states that my data has been sent to the school and my VPD sent to me(which I haven't seen).
I don't know if I still need to apply to the school directly, to.e is running out and the deadline is 31st of May.

please I need clarifications from people who has gone through this process before. Thanks

I don't know the course you are applying for but you need to apply to the school as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 7:37am On May 18, 2019
Toluwase100:

quote author=Toluwase100 post=78483806]
check your email, check your spam... after you must ve seen it create your tumonline account and start/continue with the registration. please ensure you send your signed application form and other certified hardcopy of your documents to tum
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2019
hardeyswaggz:

Don't be a "woman". You want to take off because of this small threat. Getting admission is not all about a 5.0 cgpa give them a well packaged application .

And secondly how do you search for schools like this outside of daad. de

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2019
UrekMazino:

They usually request for 100level transcript because it is equivalent to their A level. And chemistry and Engi eeri g in Nigerian universities do exactly the same thing, so you are good to go. Maybe you should send them an explanatory mail first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Toluwase100: 7:48am On May 18, 2019
MopeL:

quote author=Toluwase100 post=78483806]
check your email, check your spam... after you must ve seen it create your tumonline account and start/continue with the registration. please ensure you send your signed application form and other certified hardcopy of your documents to tum

Thanks. I have checked but I couldn't find anything. I was advised to apply notwithstanding then I will send my VPD anytime I get it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iwonder: 7:49am On May 18, 2019
Good morning everyone, please I need your advice on what to do . Most likely I won’t be abl to fund my BA until August ending ,and the AM is likely to drop after 4 weeks after interview, what if the AM drop before August ending , what do I do ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 7:53am On May 18, 2019
[quote author=Toluwase100 post=78484677]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 8:00am On May 18, 2019
AM won't drop till you provide proof of funding (although there are extremely rare cases) so it depends on when your interview date is.

Iwonder:
Good morning everyone, please I need your advice on what to do . Most likely I won’t be abl to fund my BA until August ending ,and the AM is likely to drop after 4 weeks after interview, what if the AM drop before August ending , what do I do ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 8:01am On May 18, 2019
[quote author=Toluwase100 post=78488142]

hm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 8:04am On May 18, 2019
Ayohbk:

101 to 110

Thanks man.. really appreciate it.

Now I know when I’m receiving my date! What a relief!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ghostk: 8:24am On May 18, 2019
Farakay10:

Hi. I intend sending my docs to TUM on Monday do. I’m based in Lagos. Where you based?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 8:36am On May 18, 2019
hardeyswaggz:

Bro shun am. It's not worth the try cuz so many schools will accept you so search for them and apply. Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2019
The way I dey refresh my email ehn, bi like say I dey see white walkers. Anyone heard anything from Hamm-Lippstadt?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 8:54am On May 18, 2019
glopatra:

Don't be a "woman". You want to take off because of this small threat. Getting admission is not all about a 5.0 cgpa give them a well packaged application .

And secondly how do you search for schools like this outside of daad. de

So I have nothing to contribute.

But I think the “Don’t be a woman” phrase...hmmn! Apologies o! I just think it is an insult to womanhood to say something as insensitive as that!

Apologies o! Let’s go back to Germany talk!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oli19937: 9:02am On May 18, 2019
Iwonder:
Make sure you have plans on getting the money ready at least 3 weeks after that..if you can do that, then you reply the AM.. What I am saying is, your Am usually comes through your VO' s mail so you can reply him/her that due to financial constraints, your proof of funding will be available in 3weeks time ( please and please you must be certain of what you day in the mail)
I got my Am before proof of funding and I know a lot of people who did.. So I got to realize that the alien offices just sends embassy an approval of your Visa and its Nigeria embassy that demands that proof before releasing the Visa ( it is not the other way round). If you don't have anything before your interview, just go ahead and make sure that latest 3 weeks after your Am drops, you send to the embassy what they need of you( that of course is after writing your VO)...I hope I made sense?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 9:11am On May 18, 2019
Kingsley1000:
I studied animal science with second class upper grade.
which german university that do offer scholarship to African
students or schools with low tuition fee i can do my masters in
Agricultural science
i have 400k in my savings,i'm 24.done with nysc

There are a lot of schools that offer agricultural courses, but most of them that don't use uni-assist their deadline have passed for example Göttingen, Kassel, Bonn and Hohenheim, but if you hurry you can still meet up with schools like HU BERLIN their deadline is July 15th but they use uni-assist and I don't think DAAD scholarship is necessary if your interest is on a free tuition school (I stand to be corrected on this one though)

You can start making plans now against next summer or winter, there are lots of information about courses
use daad.de or google..

I also studied a B.Agric course (Agricultural economics) but i'm not applying this winter because I never finish NYSC na next year...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by arro: 9:28am On May 18, 2019
E-family,

1: do you advice applicants to send all the same documents send to uni-assist as soft copy for hard copy?
2. Please list of courier services and cost from abuja to Berlin.
3 after high courts certification do I need to certify with Germany embassy again?.
Email: rufusadebayo2@gmail.com
WhatsApp:08034622516

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.