Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597153 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:34am On May 25, 2019
benjamin139:

I uploaded, my transcript, Cv, copy of intl passport, waec, module Manual of Bsc

Good morning, you just have to certify your Transcript, Bsc Ceritficate, Waec. You dont need to certify the CV and passport data page

For the Module Manual of Bsc is what i cant really tell, but if can get it stamped from your department or faculty it will cost no harm

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cnwag: 9:36am On May 25, 2019
Well I would say let's just try and do the needful..then Monday as many as we can try to call the consulate for clarification.
Thanks.
Let love lead
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2019
I actually waited for the trouble to calm down before making my contribution I got the message yesterday afternoon after I have booked for B since May 7th without a date I actually wanted to book for A but the scholarship stuff held me back as person wey miss winter last year I no wan miss again so I told my self calm down and think it over.
Wanted to call embassy but it was already late after consultation and many interation with noble minds I saw reason because a guy that book A with interview date after 3days showed me his appointment letter which it was stated of you have any of the above as stated in A you must show it off not you are bounced .
I have no other need to argue of look further thank cancel and. Lol for A wish you all the best we go they ok Las Las

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obeche1: 9:41am On May 25, 2019
Hi,am a first timer I applied for a German student visa i really need information what i need to do next to be able to get aquinted to the process more a less a first hand informantion on what to do next .

[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 9:48am On May 25, 2019
heybaby12:

You were able to do this because its Abuja or cos of the procedure you followed.
When I was around for the holidays I tried renewing in port Harcourt. (Because mine expires next year February, )they refused. Even the controller general wanted to use me to make money. I decided to leave it. I would do it when I come for Christmas.

I am certain of Abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2019
Deutschmann:

I am certain of Abuja
how much did you pay to do it in Abuja they don't in other places too but you must show working sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cnwag: 9:52am On May 25, 2019
My brother we follow they that shoe of missing winter last year..
It will end in praise.

dailydolar:
I actually waited for the trouble to calm down before making my contribution I got the message yesterday afternoon after I have booked for B since May 7th without a date I actually wanted to book for A but the scholarship stuff held me back as person wey miss winter last year I no wan miss again so I told my self calm down and think it over.
Wanted to call embassy but it was already late after consultation and many interation with noble minds I saw reason because a guy that book A with interview date after 3days showed me his appointment letter which it was stated of you have any of the above as stated in A you must show it off not you are bounced .
I have no other need to argue of look further thank cancel and. Lol for A wish you all the best we go they ok Las Las

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 9:55am On May 25, 2019
From my own opinion , Book A if u have
-Msc admission ( with 1st to 2nd class lower in ur Bsc)
-Msc admission with a conditional DSH entry requirements (with 1st to 2nd class lower in Bsc)
-PhD admission.

I think that is what that paragraph explains... The bracket is only trying to add an item to the point made. For example, "those with fishing hook can swim in the pool. Also those with nets are included."

The bracket wasnt used appropriately in the paragraph , hence the confusion. well we can't blame them. English it's not their official language..

Just little contribution my elders.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:57am On May 25, 2019
lilfreezy:

It's a must tick. So we ticked it. Call the Consulate on Monday morning to hear from them.

Thank you so much. I will cancel my initial booking and reapply.

Regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2019
seungold1929:
Good evening guys
I just got admission to the university of jena
My passport will expire by feb2020, do I Need to get another passport and if yes which of the passport should I use to book appointment for visa interview. Thanks
I think it is possible to renew your passport if it has more than six months validity, but your reasons will have to be stated, saw this on their website https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 10:06am On May 25, 2019
Tommynaku:

Good morning, you just have to certify your Transcript, Bsc Ceritficate, Waec. You dont need to certify the CV and passport data page

For the Module Manual of Bsc is what i cant really tell, but if can get it stamed from your department or faculty it will cost no harm

thanks boss for your help, i really appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 10:12am On May 25, 2019
Who want to send documents to Hochschule Bonn Rhein Seig. Please pm me, My location is Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 10:16am On May 25, 2019
On a lighter note, the basalt guy is somewhere canceling his category B to register for category A

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 10:23am On May 25, 2019
Bamstar007:
On a lighter note, the basalt guy is somewhere canceling his category B to register for category A

grin cheesy cheesy
Don’t mind him.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2019
EddyEsu:
Did anyone apply for Data science at LMU or Data Analytics from Hildesheim?

Yep, I applied at Data Analytics at Hildesheim
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2019
Bamstar007:

Childish and too petty grow up Man!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 10:35am On May 25, 2019
I replied your email message and didn’t hear back from you
legionnaire:

Yep, I applied at Data Analytics at Hildesheim
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2019
So someone stopped me to ask a question
Which is better?
Booking visa on weekends?
Booking during visa business days?

For a minute i was confused and told him i do not know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 11:06am On May 25, 2019
Adesunkanmi:
So someone stopped me to ask a question
Which is better?
Booking visa on weekends?
Booking during visa business days?

For a minute i was confused and told him i do not know

It’s actually automated which means it’s not human dependent... you'll get the reply almost immediately. So weekend is fine. Saw ur mail, can’t reply now, sorry. I hope it’s about this. Will do ASAP.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2019
Please for those that booked A, what dates are you getting?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 11:26am On May 25, 2019
harday27:
Good morning fam, please Is there any Civil Engineer that have options of schools without uniassist for msc??. Please share with me. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2019
lilfreezy:

We've been having this debate for far too long. Many people booked B, a lot were undecided as to which category to book. In our WhatsApp group yesterday 5 different people called the embassy for clarification. Guys asked to be clarified on what category to book and the lady responded if you have first class to second class book A, B is for third class. People still inquired about the compulsory scholarship box that must be ticked that they don't have scholarship, and she said again just book A. Folks have decided to cancel B and book A.

It's possible the scholarship tick stuff might be a programming glitch. After hearing from them directly what excuse do you have for not booking A.

If you have doubts call the embassy directly and hear from them. Stop second guessing.

+234 1 280 9966 GERMAN CONSULATE LAGOS

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

A programming glitch?
That reminds me of our days in MMM, guiders were busy using some flimsy excuse to confuse the participants when their GH were delayed.
For your information, the girl that answered your question is not sure of what she was saying. She was just guessing and you were buying into her guess

In the first place, is she the consulate officer?
Why must you take orders from her when the information is crystal clear in the website and when you know that you dont have any scholarship and still ticked that you have scholarship and claiming its a programming glitch grin cheesy.
Well, be ready to prove to them how it is a programming glitch.
They need your proof on that day not your stories and speculations.

Anyway, July ist coming. Una go understand better by then

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbadike1(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
Have you gotten a date under B?

Basalt:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

A programming glitch?
That reminds me of our days in MMM, guiders were busy using some flimsy excuse and the other to confuse the participants when their GH were delayed.
For your information, the girl that answered your question is not sure of what she was saying. She was just guessing and you were buying into her guess

In the first place, is she the consulate officer?
Why must you take orders from her when the information is crystal clear in the website and when you know that you dont have any scholarship and still ticked that you have scholarship and claiming its a programming glitch grin cheesy.
Well, be ready to prove to them how it is a programming glitch.
They need your proofthat day not your stories.

Anyway, July ist coming. Una go understand better by then
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 11:40am On May 25, 2019
Hello house, aveg this new update, can people going for a bachelor degree also book under Category A? Or just for Masters and PHD students.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 11:41am On May 25, 2019
HillX:

Childish and too petty grow up Man!
Was the statement meant to be petty...oh yes, it was meant to be a joke (and if he wants an early date he will do what I have said or would have even done it)
Telling me to grow up is quite disrespectful,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2019
This category A and B thing has cause a lot of problems and unrest.

Does anyone know anyone going for interview this week? We can beg the person to simply ask a VO this question. Hearing from a VO would be the right way to go.
It would not be nice for people to be sent back because they booked wrong categories in july or august.

In my own opinion, Category A was made to separate people who it is sure that they would be traveling; people with Scholarships, German language certificates etc. Because those set of people have invested in the journey.
Category B people (which I fall in) only have admissions and can later say they want to cancel because of BA or SL not forthcoming. Reason they said they would reset the list later.

Having the "scholarship" option to click is not just there as a joke or "glitch", this is a German embassy website and would have been tested before deployment

Only thing to clear this for us, is if someone can ask a Visa Officer this week.

So, do you know anyone going for interview this week?

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by geofortress: 11:54am On May 25, 2019
inno4u:
Good day everyone,

I need the structure of an English proficiency Letter that will confirm, that i have reached B2 level in English language according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

The one my school issued doesn't state so, it just states that the mode of communication is English language which was rejected the school i applied to, I want to go back to my school to get a new one.

Your kind responses will be appreciated.

Thanks

This English language expressionin this letter is very poor.. Infact, if i were to be admission officer, I wouldnt have consider any option.. Its a polytechnic i guess.. This is not how to write a proficiency letter.. Proficiency letter doesnt involve super stories as written in yours..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 11:54am On May 25, 2019
dailydolar:
how much did you pay to do it in Abuja they don't in other places too but you must show working sir

I paid 30k, above the normal price because I want it urgently. If you are familiar with the immigration in Abuja you will know money move mountains.

I live in Abuja. The person who helped me works in the passport office maybe that's why it was ready in 24hours.
You can renew your passport even if it is not remaining 6months, as long as you are able to table the reason with proof.
They will collect a photocopy of your admission letter, your old passport and a letter addressed to the immigration baba stating your reason.

Show working how? If you don't believe it is fine with me bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2019
Cnwag:
Well I would say let's just try and do the needful..then Monday as many as we can try to call the consulate for clarification.
Thanks.
Let love lead

Even if you call them on Monday, they will refer you to send email to the embassy. You go see wetin go happen na. Many people called them already and the girl refereed them to direct all their enquiries to the embassy via email.
And they hardly reply emails sef.
The best thing is just to weigh your options well and then take your own decision by yourself and then face the consequences of whatever decision you take if any

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2019
So, please do not cancel your visa appointment request if you have booked in category B for category A UNLESS you have a SCHOLARSHIP. I am stating this from experience and AUTHORITATIVELY. That is all I can say and cannot say anymore. I REPEAT DO NOT CANCEL. Those that have ear let them hear. The lady with the instruction purportedly from the embassy is a receptionist moreso, don't you think of the fact that those who sowed the seed of cancellation might have booked their appointment late and started it to get people to cancel their stuff, so as to push their application forward ahead of those who booked before them?

I repeat those that have ear let them hear and no further comment from me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by geofortress: 11:59am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=vanessa15 post=78692324][/quote]
In my opinion, such letter shoukd come from the Registrars office with the school letter head paper and not a mere letter from a departmental head..
The letter should just confirm you graduated from the school, the degree you obtained with class, and also attest that that the mode of communication and examination and other assesment in your school is English language. They should render you the needed assitance based on the information provided.
Kindly go back to your registrar for it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 12:03pm On May 25, 2019
Hmmm, if this booking is based on first come first serve basis and only “May 6th bookers” have been attended to for category B, with the last appointment date for category B given as August 2nd with September enrollment deadline and the person booked 11pm May 6th, someone who booked 11:20pm May 6th still have not been given any date yet, as at May 14th the reference number was 12070 as at yesterday it was 66885, while category A are given dates within 72 hours, is it then safe to go with category B, just asking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.