Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593889 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

forgot to blur your passport number lol. the most sensitive info there

Escaped memory.. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2019
Baabu320:
i apply for Jena University which their deadline is 31st of may and i was require to send my document to them latest by the deadline date do i have to certified the document before sending it to them or i should send it to them like that??
yes, you will need to certify the document before uploading on the portal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2019
Please great minds

I have been trying to sending my TOEFL to uni-assist but it keep rejecting my cards, even a friend of mine in Germany has tried with his credit cards but all to no avail

Can someone give me a solution to this? Please it's very urgent... I am troubled
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2019
UbiPetrus:
And how exactly did you know he didn't paint the full picture?

Read my comment and understand it properly before replying me... Peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 8:18pm On May 24, 2019
Good evening guys
I just got admission to the university of jena
My passport will expire by feb2020, do I Need to get another passport and if yes which of the passport should I use to book appointment for visa interview. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
walexy06:

please can we send together to share cost, I based in Ibadan. I want to send mine too

yes we can share the cost. chat me up so we can plan on how to meet cuz I'm sending on monday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
walexy06:

please can we send together to share cost, I based in Ibadan. I want to send mine too

yes we can share the cost. chat me up so we can plan on how to meet cuz I'm sending on monday

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2019
Please guys, is there anyone here that wants to send documents to TUM next week (precisely on Tuesday 28th May)? Pm me let's send together and reduce cost. Port-harcourt is my location.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
seungold1929:
Good evening guys
My passport will expire by feb2020, do I Need to get another passport and if yes which of the passport should I use to book appointment for visa interview. Thanks

You have to use the passport you have. You cant even renew the passport now. it has to be atleast 6 months to its expiration before you can renew

Stand to be corrected ooh, with all this their new policies everyday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
Anyone want to send documents to uni assist next week from ABUJA?
A friend would be willing to send as from Tuesday and is looking to share the cost on TNT
PM me danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 8:32pm On May 24, 2019
Anybody applying for HYDROGRAPHY AT HAFENCITY UNIVERSITY HAMBURG

Please lets connect and share ideas as their application portal opens on 1st June

Anyone sending document to LEIBNIZ UNIVERSITY OF HANNOVER

Please lets connect so we can reduce cost. The deadline is 31st May. Am based in PH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lukedan75(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
Anvicola:

Nice one but bros, but I'm not sure one can easily get a phd studies directly on an easy level. But anyways try Google, get some professors over there in your line, mail them as to your intentions and follow up with the outcome. But my friends wey do Masters for here sef gatz do masters again over there

Na wetin I know be that

OK Sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akinson1: 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
please drop ur email address for better chats... thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 8:40pm On May 24, 2019
Philfit:

I have a friend that’s applying there. A girl as well

I also got admitted to University of kassel for international food business study
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
I have not gotten an appointment date! I booked ok the 7th and I’m yet to get a date from the embassy
Mbe89:
pls dear can you kindly show us the mail you got as appointment date from the embassy thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2019
It seems English language is the problem let's look at these closely they said we only have to fulfill one of them on the list
All applicants who fulfill one of the following criteria can register with the “A - list”:

holding a TestAS certificate with a standard score of 100 - 130
holding a very good B-1 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (90 points and more) or
holding a good B-2 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (80 points or more) or
[b]holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) [/b]or PhD study in Germany or
holding a scholarship from a German institution for a study or a PhD in Germany or
holding a signed “Aufnahmevereinbarung” / hosting agreement concerning your research fellowship with a university or research institute accepted by the “BAMF”
All other applicants need to register with the “B - list”.

Important! One of those criteria you need to proof at your appointment in the Consulate. If you have applied for a priority appointment on the A-list without being able to proof any of these criterias, the application will be rejected immediately and without any further examination.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
freakky:
It seems English language is the problem let's look at these closely they said we only have to fulfill one of them on the list
All applicants who fulfill one of the following criteria can register with the “A - list”:

holding a very good B-1 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (90 points and more) or
holding a good B-2 language certificate from the Goethe Institute (80 points or more) or
[b]holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) [/b]or PhD study in Germany or
holding a scholarship from a German institution for a study or a PhD in Germany or
holding a signed “Aufnahmevereinbarung” / hosting agreement concerning your research fellowship with a university or research institute accepted by the “BAMF”

Important! One of those criteria you need to proof at your appointment in the Consulate. If you have applied for a priority appointment on the A-list without being able to proof any of these criterias, the application will be rejected immediately and without any further examination.

Means most of us belong to A?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2019
obi4eze:

Means most of us belong to A
Priority is given to category A and not Category B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2019
freakky:

[b]holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree *(also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program)* [/b]or PhD study in Germany or

So what is your point here, dissect the English language. The perenthesis in your highlighted point is still confusing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
seungold1929:
Good evening guys
Get a new passport, if you come to Germany with that one that's how long your resident permit will last.
Besides no one will put Visa on a passport that's less than six months , with the way embassy is doing YOUR Visa might not be ready by July ending.
Book with the old. But start making preparation for the new.
You can attach the new and old with a RUBBER BAND.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
Emexnairaland:
So what is your point here, dissect the English language. The perenthesis in your highlighted point is still confusing.
What's confusing in have a bsc with a first class - second class lower and you have a masters degree admission letter to study in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2019
This is the student visa category A for Ghana embassy, I think they were trying to mirror this to an extent when the new system was being designed, just saying, I’m not certain

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 9:07pm On May 24, 2019
Tommynaku:

You have to use the passport you have. You cant even renew the passport now. it has to be atleast 6 months to its expiration before you can renew

Stand to be corrected ooh, with all this their new policies everyday

Yeah he cant renew. Yes he can go ahead with the old one. But most start making preparation for the new one incase embassy calls him for his Visa by August and he comes to Germany in September. His resident permit will expire that Feb. Exactly what happened to me. Everyone got two year I got 17months.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2019
freakky:

What's confusing in have a bsc with a first class - second class lower and you have a masters degree admission letter to study in Germany
*(And also a DSH related admission to the master's program)* since you ignored this, can you tell us what they meant here

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:19pm On May 24, 2019
lovable85:
This is the student visa category A for Ghana embassy, I think they were trying to mirror this to an extent when the new system was being designed, just saying, I’m not certain

Yeah.. I think you are correct. That makes sense.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
If you are sure you belong to category A, go ahead and book, if you are sure you belong to category B go ahead and also book, just back it up with prayers, we ll all be fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2019
MopeL:
Any one with Al from.university of kassel international food business and consumer studies?

EB&GO - Kassel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2019
Emexnairaland:
*(And also a DSH related admission to the master's program)* since you ignored this, can you tell us what they meant here
Dsh is a language course and my school has a compulsory German intensive course... That will be done for two weeks before the start of the program that's for people going to Karlsruhe university of applied sciences
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2019
Now I understand that Nigerian youths don't read properly

holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Lower Class and being accepted for a master's degree *(also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program)* or PhD study in Germany or

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heeedreeez: 9:36pm On May 24, 2019
Well..From what was posted here, I can related it to the canadian express system where pool is judged by number of points. For category A, the point simplly means after graduating with 1st class, 2 1 or whatever, you must have gained admission to a school with a course that is taught in german or requires german language. My own opinion tho.

NB:
The DSH (German abbreviation for Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) is a language proficiency test required for entry to a German university and[b] to undertake all classes in the German language.

[/b]

Emexnairaland:
How is it explicit? Go through that Category A instruction again and explain the 4th point to us.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
Abeg make una no vex, English de hard me..Does this mean applicants with a 1st class, 2nd class upper and lower going for Masters should book through category A? I would like to believe that majority of us fall into this category. Please we need to discuss this development, make person no go make mistake o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heeedreeez: 9:41pm On May 24, 2019
Are you sure DSH is the name of german intensive course your school is offering..Just my opinion bro

The DSH (German abbreviation for Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) is a language proficiency test required for entry to a German university and to undertake all classes in the German language.

It consists of a written and an oral examination, the written part being a precondition for the oral one. Students are allowed to use a German–German dictionary during the written examinations and—in case of failing—to only repeat the examination once. The grading scale of DSH is between 1–3 with 3 being the best possible grade. A detailed breakdown of the percentile achieved in each part of the examination will also be given on the certificate.

Proficiency levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR):
DSH 1 (≥57%): Level B2
DSH 2 (≥67%): Level C1
DSH 3 (≥82%): Level C2

freakky:

Dsh is a language course and my school has a compulsory German intensive course... That will be done for two weeks before the start of the program that's for people going to Karlsruhe university of applied sciences

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.