Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595824 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Champion100:
Good evening all. Please I'm using just my 100L transcripts for my BSc applications. Please must I use my complete transcripts which are not all readily available.

Are the chances of being admitted with just 100L limited compared with that of the complete transcripts?

Would the evaluation results from uni-assist since I need VPD in almost all the courses differ from the evaluation results of a complete transcripts?

Biko say something about this cool

I think your 100l transcript should land you an admission for your Bsc.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, does this require payment at this stage?

You wan pay for watin you never see?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fabcol:
And you answered the question you v been asking since by yourself

Go to a notary public or embassy and certify your document.. Since the school specified that, they will most likely not accept any other one you present that isn't notary public or the embassy

Visit any high court and ask for a notary public they should direct you to one
If u are in Lagos just book appointment and go to the embassy (its free)

N/B you are certifying photocopies

Anything beyond this is rejection.

Shebi it is FAU...den no dey waste time at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chriskitis: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
They have a pay via mastercard option, if that doesnt work with your card, you could get someone in germany to pay for you(If you have someone)
LiftedMan:
Guys, please i want to pay uni-assist, can i do bank transfer from Nigeria? Please advise.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
ajeleseujn:

You wan pay for watin you never see?

Chai Nigerians, answering question with question grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
imoriafe:

Thanks.
Because my school says either German embassy or notary public.. Pls o I need examples of notary public .. Pls

This is what it looks like here in abuja...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Read FAU certification guidelines well oh, just an advice shaa.
see ehn that FAU ehn...na the worst school for this hustle... they have not replied any 2019 summer applicant at least that I know, it stops with valid on your campo. I’m still expectant with one eye sha, maybe na till winter because I don’t understand anymore but it’s better to find another school wey get correct head
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Annestacia:
[bl33d:
For those that have taken ielts exams, is the address below a genuine one to register?

https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/how-do-i-register

Use idp instead https://idpielts.me/
it's 68,000 while British council is 75,000 so you get to save 7,000.
Roger that, danke!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Onyxqueen:
Hello all, please I need help with calculating ECTS. I have searched through and got conflicting and divergent views with everything being based on assumptions. Can someone please help us settle this out once for all please?

As this is also a drawback to my application and I’ve got just a day left. Are you calculating for a particular course, 8 semesters or more? It is said one semester in Nigeria is equal to 30ects... please gurus in the house with good explanation on this matter will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, does this require payment at this stage?

No. Some big cities require an admission letter or enrolment certificate to be uploaded during the application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by valenti12(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls all I got my certificates certified by federal ministry of education and federal ministry of foreign affairs, do I still need to certify them in a notary public ? Are they not the same? Pls help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guys you all are just wonderful .. When u all call for one help, a thousand will answer.. God bless favor us all.. Pls I'm I to submit the photocopy of the certified doc or original ... Bcoz I believe I will still need it for future use.. What is ur opinion guys pls?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
imoriafe:
Guys you all are just wonderful .. When u all call for one help, a thousand will answer.. God bless favor us all.. Pls I'm I to submit the photocopy of the certified doc or original ... Bcoz I believe I will still need it for future use.. What is ur opinion guys pls?

Send the certified copies... you’ll only need the originals by the time of enrollment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
if u photocopy the certified copy its no longer a certified copy...so the school would reject it...send the certified copies not photocopy of it
N/b...what you are to certify at the notary/embassy are photocopies of your original documents

imoriafe:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 3:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Bamstar007:
see ehn that FAU ehn...na the worst school for this hustle... they have not replied any 2019 summer applicant at least that I know, it stops with valid on your campo. I’m still expectant with one eye sha, maybe na till winter because I don’t understand anymore but it’s better to find another school wey get correct head

Walahi, but in all, God pass them cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 3:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Opinionator:

No. Some big cities require an admission letter or enrolment certificate to be uploaded during the application.

Thanks alot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 3:34am On Mar 08, 2019
campichristian:

How much did you pay for this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 4:44am On Mar 08, 2019
bl33d:
Roger that, danke!!!

bitteschön

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2019
Fabcol:
if u photocopy the certified copy its no longer a certified copy...so the school would reject it...send the certified copies not photocopy of it
N/b...what you are to certify at the notary/embassy are photocopies of your original documents

Thanks a lot boss.. Pls what is Hague apostille ? The school said I should add that again to d notary public stamp..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:13am On Mar 08, 2019
I dont know..you could google it..for sure tho the notary public will know what that means...and if they don't, jejely use the embassy

imoriafe:

Thanks a lot boss.. Pls what is Hague apostille ? The school said I should add that again to d notary public stamp..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2019
campichristian:

Please, do you send the documents to Uni-assist or to schools?

I want to know if Uni-assist accepted it because I did my too in Notary Public which almost look the same and sent it last week, but not hear from them yet.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2019
I sent certification from notary public to uniassist and my documents were positively evaluated...no worries..

OMOZ1:

I want to know if Uni-assist accepted it because I did my too in Notary Public which almost look the same and sent it last week, but not hear from them yet.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
imoriafe:

You photocopy the originals and certify them.

Keep your originals and send the certified ones.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Fabcol:
I sent certification from notary public to uniassist and my documents were positively evaluated...no worries..

Please how does positive evaluation look like? Was it VPD? I would love to see the message it read.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2019
How funny it is, when I was a JJC in application matters, I sent uncertifide documents (like just photocopies) to Uni-assist, and the evaluated my documents and sent me VPD.

I know some people will think I am telling lies,but I am not.

NB:I am not saying anyone should follow my foot steps oh. Just sharing my experience.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Fabcol:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2019
I got two PDF files from them
The first confirming I had a successful evaluation and that the document would be sent to the school in few day
The second..they termed it evaluation report (I guess its the vpd) its show your grade in German scale, your personal details and a statement certifying you qualify to apply for university in Germany

Champion100:

Please how does positive evaluation look like? Was it VPD? I would love to see the message it read.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
How funny it is, when I was a JJC in application matters, I sent uncertifide documents (like just photocopies) to Uni-assist, and the evaluated my documents and sent me VPD.

I know some people will think I am telling lies,but I am not.

NB:I am not saying anyone should follow my foot steps oh. Just sharing my experience.

Yeah that's because it depends on the school you're applying to. If the school doesn't require you to send certified hard copies, uni-assist won't require it either. For example if a school says that everything is done online through uni-assist, then all you'd need to do is scan copies of your documents and not mail any hard copies to them. This information can often be found on the application/admission requirements page of the individual university.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

How much did you pay for this?

Good morning! 500naira for each page here in maitama high court...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
OMOZ1:

Thanks

I sent it to the school direct because my course of choice isn’t under Uni-assist and the school asked me to use a Notary public or german embassy at my home country, Uni-assist should accept your documents if the school specified you to certify with a Notary public.
Just my opinion tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2019
campichristian:

Good morning! 500naira for each page here in maitama high court...

I pray I get same here in Lagos. A private Notary public I met here charged me 10k oh..... I run grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.