Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (606155 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
alexdedon:
i applied once precisely on the 28th May, I got first date of appointment on 31st to be 12/8/2019 with link to cancel then today again I got another appointment date to be 13/8/2019 without link to cancel , see screenshots below

If the second one doesn't have a cancel link then leave it. the first one looks more genuine though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Premiercare:

First one looks more authentic. Those who have received should know. I know. I am keeping the date to my self. I know there are enemies of progress here.
Make sure you go for the first one on the 12th. In the off chance they got it mixed up and bounce you, you can then return the next day.
Note, the second one said time between x and y. The authentic one has only one time.
God is still on the throne and it shall end in praise.
amen. Devil is a lie, the second one looks clone, it doesn't even have cancellation link, no reference no, please we all need to be carefull with our sensitive details.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Just received mine now:
Category A
Visa Appointment date 07.08.2019
Enrollment sept

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Flyingdeutsche:

The second one is for documents certification

But I didn’t apply for certification and I’m sure the second person didn’t either
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Flyingdeutsche:

The second one is for documents certification
certification? I didn't book for that, so how come

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by drdams: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
odimbannamdi:

My responses are based on indirect experience, observation and extensive research.

a. I believe you are your intake is winter. You have very littke time. Start now to learn the German language. This thread is replete with avenues to brush up your understanding of the language up to at least A1. Kindly search them out.

If things go as planned, you should get a job between 3-6months of your entrance into Germany. At some point, you will just be repatriating the funds in your BA back home as the earnings from your student jobs will be enough to cater for your living expense

b. Germany has an IT-driven economy. The closer you are to the IT sphere, the higher your chance of getting a good job upon graduation, despite your course of study. Consider upping your IT skills while you study, to increase those chances

c. You are not alone in this ambition. All of us gather dey grin

d. This is a very dicey question as there are many perspective to you. But based on my research so far, Germany presents the most straight-forward, easiest, shortest and cheapest means of leaving Naija legally, especially when you are going for studies.

Be Bae's fore-runner. Go over there, start studying and working alongside. It will help you understand the terrain faster. I think there is a re-union programme through which Bae can come over. While you are processing that one, you can also start seeking out schools she can apply to, especially in your state. One of these steps should work and she should be with you in 1year tops.

We are in similar shoes, and that is exactly what i intend to do.

The veterans will add their contributions

Many thanks for this. Also, how long is the Student Visa or how long does it allow you to stay after your 2 year program? @ Veterans, your input ll be appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
UltimateTipster:
I today started my application to various schools in germany but the kind of interview date am seeing is scary, it keeps extending... Do you advice i book for mine too with expectations of admission coming soon?

Advice me pls, i asked before, no one replied

Please someone should answer me na biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by safs123: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
I think August 12 is a Muslim public holiday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2019
UltimateTipster:

Please someone should answer me na biko

Sis, on this one, no one has an answer. I'm in your shoes. Na risk. It's your decision.
I've seen people who booked last week and say they got August date, Sept. How about someone that booked just 2-3 days ago and got early July.
Now tell me, if u book now, no AL yet, and they give u June 20 date for example when AL never show?
Make your decision sis

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PhilJames: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good evening guys,

Please is it possible to be issued a student visa under 4 weeks? My appointment date is just 4 weeks to the start of my studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
ladyb4sure:
I used HND not OND grin

Lol...all die na die. We thank God, all the same. Looking forward to meeting u guys in Rhine-waal next year.

Reach out to Opinionator and WierdinT

They are both in Rhine-Waal. I believe they will make your settling down easy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please how long does it take for your visa to be out after interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Bro you have to send your Certified copy of your Secondary school Certificate(s) to FH Aachen via post before June 30 and they will issue you Recognized English Confirmation via your email. This is to confirm your English Language Proficiency. After which you then apply via Uni-assist and upload Recognized English Confirmation (from FH Aachen) alongside other documents.

This was very detailed. Thanks bro. Did you apply there too? Or do you already school there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrpudikin: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Pls has anyone going for Bachelors gotten an appointment date recently.. Abeg.. before we start to book category A..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Premiercare:

First one looks more authentic. Those who have received should know. I know. I am keeping the date to my self. I know there are enemies of progress here.
Make sure you go for the first one on the 12th. In the off chance they got it mixed up and bounce you, you can then return the next day.
Note, the second one said time between x and y. The authentic one has only one time.
God is still on the throne and it shall end in praise.
Sharp Guy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emiabideen(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Into which program? And since when did you apply? Bsc or MSC?
ladyb4sure:
Hi guys, Rhine waal gave me admission today. Thank God. One more to go then I wrap it up grin

Do we haave Rhine waal what'sapp group?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrpudikin: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Hi guys, Rhine waal gave me admission today. Thank God. One more to go then I wrap it up grin

Do we haave Rhine waal what'sapp group?

hi i got admitted there too.. BSc or Msc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
odimbannamdi:

This was very detailed. Thanks bro. Did you apply there too? Or do you already school there?

Yeah that's their procedure. I applied for the course but I have gotten my dream course. So I won't be looking towards that direction anymore. Again, it's a restricted course , so AL will be issued after the application deadline (July 15; according to the course coordinator).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabiosmart: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=Kennyubah post=79018221][/quote]

They do for some masters but you can check their website to see if they offer your course in English
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PeSt007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please when is your enrollment date?

I'm trying to book a visa appointment, I applied for the same course last week and I'm optimistic that i will be offered admission. The ADs are beginning to get closer to enrollment dates for winter.

Mudi4u:

Hi, I got admitted to this university on April 11th, masters course in materials science and simulation. I applied April 2nd got admitted on April 11th. From what I know the school is located in a university environment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thoyinn04(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
Tommynaku:
Just received mine now:
Category A
Visa Appointment date 07.08.2019
Enrollment 23.09.2019
Lagos 7:00 am
Applied Yesterday 03.06.2019 afternoon after first cancelling one on 02.06.2019

Evening,the first one you cancelled,did you get a date for it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
mrpudikin:

hi i got admitted there too.. BSc or Msc?
bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2019
emiabideen:
Into which program? And since when did you apply? Bsc or MSC?
bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrpudikin: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
ladyb4sure:
bsc

have you booked for visa appointment.. ? if so have you gotten a date pls. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Aerofly76:

OK. It has English has language of instruction for MSc.
July 15 is application deadline. I guess it's application online. Wish u the best
You can check properly. I saw June 15 for international students and the application started before June 1.
Though I applied for ISTEM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Godsgracee: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
It took 10 weeks. Documents showing home ties: none. Medicals: none.
Kolombo88:

congrats man
how long did it take to get your grant after interview? and what documents did u show as ties to home country, i suppose you also did ur medicals before the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Yeah that's their procedure. I applied for the course but I have gotten my dream course. So I won't be looking towards that direction anymore. Again, it's a restricted course , so AL will be issued after the application deadline (July 15; according to the course coordinator).

Nice one bro...congrats too, on getting your dream course.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PhilJames: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2019
PhilJames:
Good evening guys,

Please is it possible to be issued a student visa under 4 weeks? My appointment date is just 4 weeks to the start of my studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thoyinn04:

Evening,the first one you cancelled,did you get a date for it

No. I initially filled 1/10/2019 as ma enrolment date, but cancelled and changed to 23/09/2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
PhilJames

It is very much possible. If not, then you will get an enrolment extension from your school.
Don't stress yourself.
SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.