Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597083 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
Godsgracee:
Finally, visa has been approved after many weeks into lectures. I didn’t defer my admission as was suggested by elders here because doing so involves lots of processes which I’m not ready for now.
To those expecting admission, appointments and visa I wish you all the best and success.
Congratulations. Go to DE and succeed.
What's your school and course?

Cc Chriswazo, watch out for the reply to this post so you can update the AM list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
You don’t have to comment!
CallmeFather:

Tell your friends to join nairaland and follow this thread. Everytime you always ask questions for your friends! The good samaritan

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
chekz169:
You didn't have to reply his comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hallo House

Had any recieved date between yesterday and today.??

Lets share our success stories. Am patiently waiting for mine...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Godsgracee:
Finally, visa has been approved after many weeks into lectures. I didn’t defer my admission as was suggested by elders here because doing so involves lots of processes which I’m not ready for now.
To those expecting admission, appointments and visa I wish you all the best and success.

Congrats bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
chekz169:

Lmao
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Godsgracee:

congrats man
how long did it take to get your grant after interview? and what documents did u show as ties to home country, i suppose you also did ur medicals before the interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
Deustchemann:

@bolded 1, at Goethe Institut, you'll spend 3 months per level. So, from A1, A2 to end of B1 will take you 9 months.

@bolded 2, for bachelors admission, you'll need either HND, completed 100L transcripts of a university program or a completed Bachelors degree to apply. You said you have a nursing diploma. I'll strongly advise you mail the course coordinator of any course you desire to apply to.
Find courses at DAAD.de, you can also Google out the list of universities in Germany and open their website one after the other to check for their available bachelors courses. On those links, you'll see the mail address of the course coordinator. So you can send them a mail to confirm your eligibility.

@bolded3, other guys on the thread will give more input
Cc Chriswazo, Fabcol, eldee, heybaby12, Philfit

thanks for your response mate, i have now sent enquiries to various cordinators of two unis via daad.de for the bachelor of science/nursing/nursing management, hoping they reply soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kolombo88:

congrats man
how long did it take to get your grant after interview? and what documents did u show as ties to home country, i suppose you also did ur medicals before the interview.
bros check well guess you are in the wrong thread
No need for home tie and medical here before visa is given

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
dailydolar:
bros check well guess you are in the wrong thread
No need for home tie and medical here before visa is given
Lol.. that's why they encourage newbie to read but NO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kolombo88:

congrats man
This is not US thread.
Try to read through the thread

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bloodeagle:
Please, to those who applied at ruhr Bochum recently, how did you do it?
I'm trying to start my application but it is hard

What course are u putting in for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabiosmart: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
ladyb4sure:
is bsc availabel?

Yes, they offer bsc programs too. just Google search Saarland University bsc programs and review it for your needs

vielen Erfolg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Raheembisi:
If anyone is interested in videos for personal A1 study in lagos

I'm interested and I stay at yaba (Yabatech precisely) please how can I get the materials? where can we see
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clazikar(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
lovesparkle:
Hello everyone, pls anyone in FHWS?? PLS PLS PLS I NEED HELP.. cry cry

Admitted already and I have friends, what do you need help with?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
brothers @badmus306 and dailydollar, thanks for your response, i've read some part of the thread, but i never thought its possible to gain a student visa without ties to home country, thats awesome and encouraging, can i confidently assume german student visa process is easier than countries like Australia, CA or the US? as we just need to attend interview alongside our AL and block acct evidence?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clazikar(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kolombo88:
brothers @badmus306 and dailydollar, thanks for your response, i've read some part of the thread, but i never thought its possible to gain a student visa without ties to home country, thats awesome and encouraging, can i confidently assume german student visa process is easier than countries like Australia, CA or the US? as we just need to attend interview alongside our AL and block acct evidence?

AL, block account, Great interview (prepared) and prayer. Yes, you're right.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
EkeneMiriam:
Accounting and Controlling

Alright. God's grace!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
CallmeFather:

Tell your friends to join nairaland and follow this thread. Everytime you always ask questions for your friends! The good samaritan

grin

#Savagery!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2019
As always, i have done my due diligence of researching on this issue and even mailing the school, but a quick and more contextual response would be appreciated.

I recently began eying the Global Business and Economics B.Sc programme at FH Achen, and one of their requirement is a "University entrance qualification".

I already have a B.Sc degree even with years of experience under my belt. Would my certificate and transcript suffice for that criterion?

Also, does anyone know of any Nairalander that is already in this school, for same course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by drdams: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bloodeagle:

Bro which course did you study and what was your GPA??

Envir Bio. 4.1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Godsgracee:

Your name worked for you!

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
[quote author=fabiosmart post=79017206]

Yes, they offer bsc programs too. just Google search Saarland University bsc programs and review it for your needs

Any English course??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kolombo88:

Yeah generally it is
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by inno4u: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
mikkypel:
Shey Deggendorf is doing like they are blind abi, I have filled everything, sent all documents and they have ticked it OK

I even mailed them but they are not even replying, they just played me on read... Turned themselves to slay mama

did u use EPL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
odimbannamdi:
As always, i have done my due diligence of researching on this issue and even mailing the school, but a quick and more contextual response would be appreciated.

I recently began eying the Global Business and Economics B.Sc programme at FH Achen, and one of their requirement is a "University entrance qualification".

I already have a B.Sc degree even with years of experience under my belt. Would my certificate and transcript suffice for that criterion?

Also, does anyone know of any Nairalander that is already in this school, for same course?

I guess they are referring to your waec results. So add it to the list of documents you just listed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bloodeagle:
Please, to those who applied at ruhr Bochum recently, how did you do it?
I'm trying to start my application but it is hard

This link will take you directly to the application portal...https://bewerbung.uv.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/
find attached of the courses you can pick for international students.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kolombo88:

Brother kolombo, just try read abeg, make you no go embassy go Jones yourself. All the questions wey you just dey ask here just dey show say you still dey Jones.

No come here tell us say you don read part, if you dey lie we go know. So just take your time read abeg. Na for your own good.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
drdams:
My people, I got an admission @ Unibremen for M.Sc. Ecology but have few questions /sort for advise.

a. I do not understand jack in German as the program ll be taught in english but how easy will getting a student job on this premise that I wont have to rely on the funds in BA
b. How lucrative/relevant is Ecology in Germany so that I can get jobs after graduation (I no wan come back)
c. The basis is a better life especially for my kid(s) to come as my earning is not entirely bad.
d. My introduction is around the corner so there is a bae factor, what is the advise on how best to make plans for her in terms of reunion or come over with me. should I channel my energy to IELTs /EXp entry since one of us already has a Masters

please give further advise

My responses are based on indirect experience, observation and extensive research.

a. I believe you are your intake is winter. You have very littke time. Start now to learn the German language. This thread is replete with avenues to brush up your understanding of the language up to at least A1. Kindly search them out.

If things go as planned, you should get a job between 3-6months of your entrance into Germany. At some point, you will just be repatriating the funds in your BA back home as the earnings from your student jobs will be enough to cater for your living expense

b. Germany has an IT-driven economy. The closer you are to the IT sphere, the higher your chance of getting a good job upon graduation, despite your course of study. Consider upping your IT skills while you study, to increase those chances

c. You are not alone in this ambition. All of us gather dey grin

d. This is a very dicey question as there are many perspective to you. But based on my research so far, Germany presents the most straight-forward, easiest, shortest and cheapest means of leaving Naija legally, especially when you are going for studies.

Be Bae's fore-runner. Go over there, start studying and working alongside. It will help you understand the terrain faster. I think there is a re-union programme through which Bae can come over. While you are processing that one, you can also start seeking out schools she can apply to, especially in your state. One of these steps should work and she should be with you in 1year tops.

We are in similar shoes, and that is exactly what i intend to do.

The veterans will add their contributions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi guys, Rhine waal gave me admission today. Thank God. One more to go then I wrap it up grin

Do we haave Rhine waal what'sapp group?

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
Eldeee:

I guess they are referring to your waec results. So add it to the list of documents you just listed.

Chai!

That my WAEC result wey be like shit... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.