Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594933 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kolombo88:

thanks for your response mate, i have now sent enquiries to various cordinators of two unis via daad.de for the bachelor of science/nursing/nursing management, hoping they reply soon.
Okay. That's good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bloodeagle:
Guys who applied for experimental and clinical neuroscience at Regensburg any news yet?
Nothing yet o .still waiting for Prof. Dr. Veronica Egger's mail grin

Meanwhile why dese people still dey put Dr. After professor
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thewizardof0zil: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi guys, please my BA was opened today, and I just booked my visa interview this night and then I got an email telling me in 2-3 months I’ll receive the date of my appointment. Please what can I do? I’m supposed to be in Lippsdadt before 31st August
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thewizardof0zil:
Hi guys, please my BA was opened today, and I just booked my visa interview this night and then I got an email telling me in 2-3 months I’ll receive the date of my appointment. Please what can I do? I’m supposed to be in Lippsdadt before 31st August

Bro all of us gather dey I'm in the same shoes too I haven't blocked tho but that enrollment date is damn too close.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thewizardof0zil:
lol...relax bro, I guess everyone is receiving similar time frame, but in real sense, it is not up to that.
latest in a weak time, you should receive a date.

stay blessed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
UltimateTipster:

Please someone should answer me na biko

do you have german language proficiency before applying to those schools?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thewizardof0zil: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2019
Kennyubah:

Bro all of us gather dey I'm in the same shoes too I haven't blocked tho but that enrollment date is damn too close.
I haven’t blocked too, I’m hoping to do that once I receive my Appointment Mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thewizardof0zil: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Dahyormine:
lol...relax bro, I guess everyone is receiving similar time frame, but in real sense, it is not up to that.
latest in a weak time, you should receive a date.

stay blessed.
Okay thanks! I don dey fear already cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by teb123: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Hi guys, Rhine waal gave me admission today. Thank God. One more to go then I wrap it up grin

Do we haave Rhine waal what'sapp group?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Rainyboy(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2019
Good evening all! Please I recently book for Visa appointment category B hoping that my admission might get to July, but I just got admitted today and I want to know if I can cancel the first appointment? they are yet to give me any date. I was only sent acknowledgment email...please someone should help me..danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AVO19: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2019
amikable97:

Congratulations sir, I tap into your blessings God that did yours will also do that of each and every single one of us... Amen
grin grin
Goodluck in germany cool cool cool

Hello, my name is Ayodeji. I got an MBA admission to cologne business school, and they offered me a 3000euro scholarship, please do I qualify to apply for category A student visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AVO19: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello guys, please I have an urgent question. I got an MBA admission to cologne business school and they offered me a 3000euro scholarship. I don’t really understand the new visa application process so please help me answer these questions
1. I want to ask if I qualify for category A appointment based on the 3000euro scholarship?
2. Can I apply for visa while im still waiting for my admission letter from the school?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 12:34am On Jun 05, 2019
Rainyboy:
Good evening all! Please I recently book for Visa appointment category B hoping that my admission might get to July, but I just got admitted today and I want to know if I can cancel the first appointment? they are yet to give me any date. I was only sent acknowledgment email...please someone should help me..danke

The AL you got today is it for Msc or Bsc.
If for Msc and you meet the cat A requiremnt then you have to cancel and book again

If for Cat B, then you have to leave and wait for date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2019
AVO19:
Hello guys, please I have an urgent question. I got an MBA admission to cologne business school and they offered me a 3000euro scholarship. I don’t really understand the new visa application process so please help me answer these questions
1. I want to ask if I qualify for category A appointment based on the 3000euro scholarship?
2. Can I apply for visa while im still waiting for my admission letter from the school?
Thanks.
1. Category A is your side
2. You can go ahead to book, and I hope your school sends your official admission letter soonest.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AVO19: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2019
Deustchemann:

1. Category A is your side
2. You can go ahead to book, and I hope your school sends your official admission letter soonest.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temi06: 1:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Deustchemann:

Right now, the application has 2 phases : online and offline.
For online, follow the course website to the school portal. Register and start filling in your details on the portal. When you are done with the filling, submit, print out the completed form and sign it.
That's part 1

Next, go back to the course website and download the offline application form. Open it on your system and start filing the details. Print it out directly like that because it's not a document you can save and continue later. So prepare all you need to type.
After printing, staple your passport to the space on the form requesting for it.
That's part 2.
Next, get an empty CD, put it in a system and copy your bachelors project to it. Use a marker to write your name on the CD.

When these are done, send all of them via postmail (including your certified or uncertified copies)

Initially, I missed part 1, so when my documents got there, I was mailed to register online and send the completed application form to them via email.

Guyz, please which school are you talking here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Funnyguy83: 2:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes, you can. If you meet the requirements. You'll be admitted. Make proper search on DAAD.
what is DAAD please ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabiosmart: 2:32am On Jun 05, 2019
Funnyguy83:
what is DAAD please ?
It's a website where you can search for study programs/scholarships in Germany.
I think it's best you Google search to know more bro.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Investmentcoach: 3:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello guys, pls I need your candid advice. I just want to start the application process, do you think i can still meet up. Because most of the universities has June 15 as deadline. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fabiosmart: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2019
Investmentcoach:
Hello guys, pls I need your candid advice. I just want to start the application process, do you think i can still meet up. Because most of the universities has June 15 as deadline. Thanks

If you have all your documents ready, you can still meet up. Although your choice of school and program can limit your chance as some school has closed application for winter while others are just opening.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 4:16am On Jun 05, 2019
AVO19:

Hello, my name is Ayodeji. I got an MBA admission to cologne business school, and they offered me a 3000euro scholarship, please do I qualify to apply for category A student visa?

Yes sir you fall under category A you're more than qualified sef grin grin grin grin

Congratulations on your scholarship

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 4:18am On Jun 05, 2019
Investmentcoach:

If the schools you want to start your applying to require uni_assist go ahead as long as your documents get to uni-assist before the deadline you're safe. The downside is that it takes 4-6 weeks to get your valuation report from them. Do you think with the time frame left you will still meet up with the visa processes for this winter?

Good luck anyway
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UltimateTipster(m): 4:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Kolombo88:

do you have german language proficiency before applying to those schools?

I applied to English taught courses... I have ielts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2019
I hope you know it's not tuition free since it's private owned. The tuition is up to 7k euros in a semester, 14k euros in a year and approximately 30k in two years.
That's a whole lot of bar, unless you have it Sha and the scholarship is for the whole 2 years. With that said, you qualify for category A and you should apply for Visa.
Good luck.

AVO19:
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:05am On Jun 05, 2019
Please help my lil brother, below is his profile

WAEC:

COMMERCE- C6

GOVERNMENT: C4

ENGLISH:C6

MTS:C6

AGRIC: C4

BIO:D7

ECONOMICS: D7

YOR: D7

DEGREE COURSE IS: POLITICAL SCIENCE

NAIJA CGPA: 2.56 = 2.8 GERMAN GRADE

Please I'm finding it hard for him to get course he can apply to most msc require 2.7 minimum grade and most BSc require GERMAN knowledge.

All his documents are ready, but he doesn't want to write English Test because of no or Lil cash.

Please I need suggestions on SCHOOLS and courses of any kind he can apply to.

Thanks in advance and God bless you all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2019
Temi06:

Guyz, please which school are you talking here?
University of Duisburg-Essen
Course: MSc Environmental Toxicology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Please help my lil brother, below is his profile

WAEC:

COMMERCE- C6

GOVERNMENT: C4

ENGLISH:C6

MTS:C6

AGRIC: C4

BIO:D7

ECONOMICS: D7

YOR: D7

DEGREE COURSE IS: POLITICAL SCIENCE

NAIJA CGPA: 2.56 = 2.8 GERMAN GRADE

Please I'm finding it hard for him to get course he can apply to most msc require 2.7 minimum grade and most BSc require GERMAN knowledge.

All his documents are ready, but he doesn't want to write English Test because of no or Lil cash.

Please I need suggestions on SCHOOLS and courses of any kind he can apply to.

Thanks in advance and God bless you all

Let him apply for BSc courses. He stands a better chance that way.

The cut off for most masters courses is 2.5. His 2.8 GPA is a far cry.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2019
Please some guys did interview with Gottingen University some months ago. Abeg guys I need to know what is involved. I have an interview with them next week.

I don't really understand some of the technical requirements. Anyone who knows someone that has done interview with Gottingen recently should indicate abeg cry. So I can pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2019
legionnaire:

Let him apply for BSc courses. He stands a better chance that way.

The cut off for most masters courses is 2.5. His 2.8 GPA is a far cry.
Thanks Boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dollyp4lyf: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2019
If you meet any of the requirements for CAT A then cancel and book again

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.