Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597463 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2019
freakky:
I have a question guys has anyone gotten an admission from any university in Germany using an English proficiency letter addressed to a different university ?

It can work.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2019
freakky:
I have a question guys has anyone gotten an admission from any university in Germany using an English proficiency letter addressed to a different university ?
If your school doesn't issue "to whom it may concern", don't bother about the address, use it for any school you like. the content is the most important

Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basheer006: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2019
Hi. Please is anyone here waiting for admission into university of koln? Let's know ourselves

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2019
hey guys
anyone sending documents to Un-assist this week? so we send jointly
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dooch(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
tobilux012:

1.What would the minium score on the transcript be?
2. Can I apply for Information Engineering all though I'm studying Material science and Engineering in 100L?

Thank you.

Yes. You can apply for information engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
sammmmy01:

Did you make coloured photocopies or black and white
Anyone you want
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kreatorsink(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Basheer006:
Hi. Please is anyone here waiting for admission into university of koln? Let's know ourselves

I applied to koln too... You're expecting admission top right... �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
I think the consulate has really improved in their services, book for Msc category B,for over two weeks no date,had to cancel and book Cat B,the next day I got a date for August, just hoping AL falls on me b4 then grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo2169(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
NathyBongos:
I think the consulate has really improved in their services, book for Msc category B,for over two weeks no date,had to cancel and book Cat B,the next day I got a date for August, just hoping AL falls on me b4 then grin

You canceled B and booked another B or A ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
robinicule:
Hi guys, good morning. What does it mean when a course is restricted please..

hi,
it simply means there are limited places available, only the best are chosen. if you are not in the top ranking by merit, you will not get a place. more often than not, you are not aware how that is arrived it. reasons for rejection are usually also not specified.
hope this helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sammmmy01: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Goztino:

Anyone you want
Really....I was finking it will be coloured photocopies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sammmmy01: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=naijacentric post=79132724]bros i want to apply to BTU bsc environmental resource management. I have certified docs with uniassist already which i used for anoda school. I want to use it for BTU do i still need to send documents by post or the uploaded ones are enough just like rhine waal dat doesn't ask u to send by post to uniassist. [/quote

U will still need to send by post to uniassist. Uploaded documents is not enough.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Basheer006:

Bros im here o. Its taking too long..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Preshivano01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
I graduated with BSc Zoology... Is it possible for me to go for computer science (undergraduate program)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bloodeagle:
I canceled my appointment for August and booked for earlier date yesterday...
I have decided to use lippstadt AL to go for interview since these schools are taking forever to release my masters AL.

I'm so unhappy going for interview with B.Sc AL instead of MSc.
Though, I plan to get the visa with the B.Sc AL and port to any of the schools that gives me MSc AL eventually.

Guys please What's the implications of going for another B.Sc instead of MSc.
What is the danger?

It is well

A quick one, pls how did u do ur application for Bsc at Rhine waal?. Apart from your normal credentials like cert, transcripts, waec n epl is there any additional doc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Veniscy: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
I studied philosophy and graduated with a 2.2. what course can I study as masters please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by teb123: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please, did anyone here apply to Usability Engineering program in Rhein Waal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
teb123:
Please, did anyone here apply to Usability Engineering program in Rhein Waal?
Yes. Admitted already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bloodeagle:
I canceled my appointment for August and booked for earlier date yesterday...
I have decided to use lippstadt AL to go for interview since these schools are taking forever to release my masters AL.

I'm so unhappy going for interview with B.Sc AL instead of MSc.
Though, I plan to get the visa with the B.Sc AL and port to any of the schools that gives me MSc AL eventually.

Guys please What's the implications of going for another B.Sc instead of MSc.
What is the danger?

Take it easy on on yourself, bro. Have you gotten an earlier date already? Be hopeful, your M.Sc ALs are coming
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ugwmsinachi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
PLS with the German appointment system change how can one get an appointment or book for an appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshivano01:
I graduated with BSc Zoology... Is it possible for me to go for computer science (undergraduate program)?
Yes bro. Very possible. A completed bachelor degree here makes you eligible for any undergraduate course in Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Veniscy:
I studied philosophy and graduated with a 2.2. what course can I study as masters please?

You might want to state your exact CGPA..

Look out for MA philosophy, maybe international relations,
Just enter daad, you'll see related courses too.

Ultimately, the choice of study course lies with you cos you're the only one that should know what you truly want.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please who has successfully apply to Bochum? Is the German language course compulsory even for an English master program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
ugwmsinachi:
PLS with the German appointment system change how can one get an appointment or book for an appointment
Follow the same directions from the consulate portal, you'll get to where to book either category A or Before depending on your qualifications
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
lecksam:
Please who has successfully apply to Bochum? Is the German language course compulsory even for an English master program?
It's not compulsory bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
I should skip it while filling my course of study right ?

Deustchemann:

It's not compulsory bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ayo2169:

You canceled B and booked another B or A ?
typo error....A I meant please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
lecksam:
I just tire, I think its compulsory..I just abandon am joor even as the course I intend taking is English taught masters sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.