Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593714 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by naijacentric(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi guys i have a bsc with 2 2 and am going for anoda bsc is it right for me to book under category A i saw on the site where they said if u book the wrong category one's application will be rejected. I noticed category B takes time i am just confused? I need help!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Berliner1:
FAQ ABOUT SPONSORSHIP LETTER i.e Verpflichtungserklärung

Having received several email in respect of Sponsorship letter, I will be writing few details about it.

1. What are the requirement for SL......Applicant admission letter and passport data page, sponsor three month payslips and averagely 18 euro as cost of processing it.

2.Must I study in same city with my sponsor......NO...your sponsor can be in Berlin and Your University is based in Aachen....location is irrelevant.

3.How Long does it take to process it....Less than 20 minutes averagely except crazy city like Berlin, Duisburg and other big cities.

4. My sponsor was asked to book appointment....These depends on cities....Duisbuig essen for example requires around 1 month appointment while some cities like Passau issue it within minutes if everything is complete.

5. Can they reject Verpflichtungserklärung application......YES.....if the sponsor financial status is not intact, they are refused.If monthly earning is far below national threshold, excess debt, jemployment status, mortgage payment etc affect the issuance of sponsorship letter.

Thanks. Please do you know about Hamburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Berliner1: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
odimbannamdi:

I understand that, for their MBA program (which is what i intend to for), tuition fee is 6,900euros payable in two installments.

But we would appreciate if you can let us in on your reservation about the school. I believe, the whole essence of our being here is to sensitize each other on various issues as regards this endeavour.

We look forward to your feedback, sir.

Thanks

Get your bsc from another uni since you are not presently applying for mba and apply for the so call mba after your first degree here.

MBA is not a german thing its an English country thing and RT is not highly rank mba like mannheim or frankfurt business school.

Its not friendly to international student...forget the marketing gimmiks and beautiful website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mayorsmart02(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Deustchemann:
Testimony space booked. cheesy
#WinterIsHere

Modified

Testimony 1 (page 317)
I received my first Admission Letter on Tuesday, May 21, 2019. 2:03pm

BEng Electronic Engineering @University of Applied Sciences, Hamm-Lippstadt

Testimony 2 (page 360)
I received my second admission letter on Tuesday, May 28, 2019. 1:03pm

MSc Environmental Toxicology @University of Duisburg-Essen

Hello, but I mailed Duisburg-Essen, they said they would finalize their only last week, and letter of admission / rejection will be issued after 1st week in June
Testimony 3 (page 375)

Appointment date (AD) just landed today, Friday 31st May.

I booked on Tuesday 28th May.
I filled September 2 as start of studies
I was assigned to Wednesday, July 17

Category A for Masters students

Can I get more info from you frd?. I am actually one of the applicants for Winter 2019 MSc admission in Duisburg-Essen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mayorsmart02(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello friends, I am new on this traveling platform, and I have started reading the opinions of many informed characters, which get me more acquainted with my travelling process at the moment.

I will like to ask some questions!
1. I got a letter of eligibility from Koln, but yet to get admission letter itself due to uniassist's delay.. The question is, can I go on with the eligibility letter to open my block account?

2. I will like to know more about admission result in Duisburg-Essen, has anyone gotten admission letter for 2019 Winter? As I am expectant of my own letter of admission from them! I will looking forward to receiving helpful guidelines from you guys. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KamsyIvy: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello guys,
there's a free room for three months from July to September in Essen especially for Studienkolleg students. Please contact me if you're interested: solozo360@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Somberyl:

Check your first set of answers again, especially the "yes" and "no". You might be making a mistake. You can also pick a no for the German course.

The issue is that I can send my application after completing it. It keeps saying error. Who else is experiencing the same problem for Bochum?
Same here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by arro: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please anyone applying to ovgu Magdeburg universitat and BTU ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
E
Mayorsmart02:
Hello friends, I am new on this traveling platform, and I have started reading the opinions of many informed characters, which get me more acquainted with my travelling process at the moment.

1. I got a letter of eligibility from Koln, but yet to get admission letter itself due to uniassist's delay.. The question is, can I go on with the eligibility letter to open my block account?

2. I will like to know more about admission result in Duisburg-Essen, has anyone gotten admission letter for 2019 Winter? As I am expectant of my own letter of admission from them! I will looking forward to receiving helpful guidelines from you guys. Thanks!
Cc Deustchemann

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations Babatea. I'm also planning to forward my documents this week. Considering the fact that deadline is 15th June which is this weekend. Would you advise that i still go ahead as i don't want to waist any money at this point. if yes, which courier service would you advise?

babatea10:
AL alert
2 AL’s
University of Duisburg-Essen
M.Sc Environmental Toxicology.

University of Siegen
M.Sc Chemistry.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Guys any one in lagos sending documents to uni-assist this week? please indicate, for the sake of collabo,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by fasadeju: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kolombo88:
Guys any one in lagos sending documents to uni-assist this week? please indicate, for the sake of collabo,

Interested.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Marshalynk: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm intend to send my documents this week, which courier could you suggest to me in terms of cost and delivery...nipost, dhl, fedex, ups.... I've more than a month to my deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by teb123: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Larrydogged07:

Is application to HS Rhein wall still on? For usability engineering in particular. Can I still apply?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pls for those that applied to cotbus, what type of certification was used to certify documents? Also do they give rolling admission?

Does Rhine waal gives rolling admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onyi2728(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hey guys,
Have anyone applied for study visa appointment at the german embassy in Dubai. As i am resident here.

I just submitted the documents required. No questions was asked except, have i gotten an accomodation and how will I finance my studies in the second year.

After cramming heaven and earth about Germany. The lady just adviced that i funded my BA and send the email to the embassy mail provided. Full stop.

Please help o. Iyam not understanding. Or is it different situation for UAE residents? Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kamps:

I really can't say, but I don't think you should apply again because the deadline was May 31...But you can contact the course coordinator if you still want to apply. And have you paid the €50 application fees already.

Mind you, if na me i won't apply again.. You can still check Daad.de for some schools that has June 15 and July 15 for deadline.. I don't even know the course you are applying for sef

Thanks bro, not applying again self..
I applied for International Economics and Public Policy.
waiting on 3 other schools.
you know anything about University of Bayreuth? applied to their History and Economics MA Program
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mayorsmart02:

Hey man, good evening, I got same letter, I have created my blocked account. Sure you can create yours. I am also waiting for uniassist, what course did your apply to?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Collins4u1:
Does Germany accept hnd for masters? Please I need response. Thanks
Maybe in private universities, I've not seen HND accepted for MSc in German public universities.
Even in Nigeria, it doesn't work that way.

HND makes a candidate eligible for bachelors admission in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mayorsmart02:

Can I get more info from you frd?. I am actually one of the applicants for Winter 2019 MSc admission in Duisburg-Essen
I've sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Philfit:
E
Cc Deustchemann
Thanks man kiss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Marshalynk:
Hi everyone, I'm intend to send my documents this week, which courier could you suggest to me in terms of cost and delivery...nipost, dhl, fedex, ups.... I've more than a month to my deadline
fedex charges 17k plus, am sending this week, would u like to send jointly?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Collins4u1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Deustchemann:

Maybe in private universities, I've not seen HND accepted for MSc in German public universities.
Even in Nigeria, it doesn't work that way.

HND makes a candidate eligible for bachelors admission in Germany

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
walexy06:

Thanks bro, not applying again self..
I applied for International Economics and Public Policy.
waiting on 3 other schools.
you know anything about University of Bayreuth? applied to their History and Economics MA Program

Bayreuth were the first to knack me rejection letter for head, that same course you applied for .. But yours can be different. I pray God favours us all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Onyi2728:
Hey guys,
Have anyone applied for study visa appointment at the german embassy in Dubai. As i am resident here.

I just submitted the documents required. No questions was asked except, have i gotten an accomodation and how will I finance my studies in the second year.

After cramming heaven and earth about Germany. The lady just adviced that i funded my BA and send the email to the embassy mail provided. Full stop.

Please help o. Iyam not understanding. Or is it different situation for UAE residents? Thanks

See soft interview.. Just fund your BA my Sister.. Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Marshalynk: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
let discuss on maxmashkur@outlook.com
Kolombo88:

fedex charges 17k plus, am sending this week, would u like to send jointly?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Marshalynk:

I take God beg you, don't use UPS ... so you won't dash them free money.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Onyi2728:
Hey guys,

Things are always different in Nigeria because most naija guys are not straight forward

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kamps:

Bayreuth were the first to knack me rejection letter for head, that same course you applied for .. But yours can be different. I pray God favours us all
na WA o... na Siegen nack me rejection for MSc. Economic Policy... despite being an Economist with 3.40 CGPA.. SMH.
which one you Don apply again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.