Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597831 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emmalism: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
NathyBongos:
English and America studies....How do I skipe that part of the application?

Hello bro,
I didn't apply for the course of your choice. However, if it is clearly stated in their website that no German language is required, I think you are good to go otherwise mail the school for further clarification.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mopeds: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello, please anyone sending documents to wurzburg or LMU this week, let's share cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
walexy06:

na WA o... na Siegen nack me rejection for MSc. Economic Policy... despite being an Economist with 3.40 CGPA.. SMH.
which one you Don apply again?

when did you apply to them. ? I am yet to get a notification from siegen msc international physics deadline was on the 31of may,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kamps:

Bayreuth were the first to knack me rejection letter for head, that same course you applied for .. But yours can be different. I pray God favours us all

yet to hear from Bayreuth msc experimental geosciences
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Goztino:
GOZTINO'S TRANSCRIPT

Before sharing this transcript, I would like to appeal to all of you.
1. Make sure you are close to German embassy a day before the interview date, Lagos always have traffic which might delay you and when you arrive late, you will not be allowed to enter for your interview.
2. If you are a JJC in Lagos like me, make sure you ask for directions very well or go with the person you are staying with so that you won't waste time unnecessarily on the road.
3. Ask questions when you are confused on the bus to take, lagosians are always willing to direct you.
4. A day before your interview date, check your documents properly and make sure its complete... Each document should have two copies each and also hold #30,500, otherwise you will be bounced.
5. When Paulinus will be checking your documents, mind your business and don't try to assist other people that will be confused behind you, I nearly got bounced because of that.

I left by 4:30am and arrived by 7:10am few minutes before Paulinus stopped admitting those for 7am.

Back to the interview section.
I arrived around 7:10am after almost crying on the road due to traffic and even paying for drop from Obalande.
On getting to the embassy, I saw the man Paulinus shouting here and there and sending some people back at the back for being unorganized as he used to say.
VO: What's your name?
VO: Why are you going to Germany?
VO: Why this course?
VO: Why Germany?
VO: Why not English speaking countries?
VO: Why not Nigeria?
VO: Tell me about the city your school is located and everything you know about Germany.
As I was still on it, he was typing some stuffs and at a point asked me to stop
VO: What do you intend to do after your studies?
Goztino: I want to come back to Nigeria and use the practical experience I will acquire in Germany to establish my own Geoscience firm here and become a Geoscience consultant.
VO: Don't you want to work in Oil and gas companies?
Goztino: I would start my own firm and employ other graduates in other to help towards the industrialization and creation of employment in my country, Nigeria.
VO: Why not start the firm now and employ the graduates now?
Goztino: I would have loved to but I don't have enough practical skills and experience yet
VO: Alright, that will be all. Do you have any question for me?
Goztino: No sir.

congratulations Goztino. Am will drop soon. please I need to discuss something with you., I have sent you a request mail here but you are yet to respond or you can simply say hello to me on whatsapp this is my number 08140706003. thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
walexy06:

na WA o... na Siegen nack me rejection for MSc. Economic Policy... despite being an Economist with 3.40 CGPA.. SMH.

I have PU Marburg AL and 2 BSCs already... I applied to Trier, FU Berlin, Gottingen.. Don't worry probably this week, ALs will drop
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
chiboy429:

when did you apply to them. ? I am yet to get a notification from siegen msc international physics deadline was on the 31of may,
applied 24th of May, got feedback 8th of June. you can mail them to ask for status.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kamps:

I have PU Marburg AL and 2 BSCs already... I applied to Trier, FU Berlin, Gottingen.. Don't worry probably this week, ALs will drop
thanks bro... I believe strongly too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DInkMan(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Marshalynk:
Hi everyone, I'm intend to send my documents this week, which courier could you suggest to me in terms of cost and delivery...nipost, dhl, fedex, ups.... I've more than a month to my deadline

more than a month? use nipost at ikeja or mmi airport. n1,550/0.5kg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls for those that applied to cotbus, what type of certification was used to certify documents? Also do they give rolling admission?

Does Rhine waal gives rolling admission?

I used notary with seal. ca. 4-6 weeks after sending your documents to uniassist & you've applied online, you will get a notification from BTU if the course is not restricted

For Rhein-waal, I think it depends on how soon they receive your application from uniassist

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Frankie16(m): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2019
My people

How are y’all? Hope good. It’s been long. It’s summer here I’m Munich. I wish y’all the best in coming over here.

God bless y’all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Imustreturn(m): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Please must one apply through uni assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Imustreturn(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2019
MabraO:
Hello house, can someone pls eloborare this further? Cos that’s what I got from FH Aachen

Could you please give me your current address? I need it for our confirmation letter that I will send you via email afterwards.

This was after I sent my SSCE result
so u no sabi your current house address? To slap you just dey hungry me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by babatea10(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2019
holadhayor1:
Congratulations Babatea. I'm also planning to forward my documents this week. Considering the fact that deadline is 15th June which is this weekend. Would you advise that i still go ahead as i don't want to waist any money at this point. if yes, which courier service would you advise?

I’d advice you to give it a try...there’s no harm in trying and it’s open admission...if you think you meet all the requirements, give it a shot...I used TNT, they charged #12,100 and my documents got there 4 working days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mayorsmart02(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Dear friends, I will like you to shed more light on VISA booking category A & B.. I have 2.1 (B.Sc). The way it's written on German website is not fully understandable! I saw if you fulfil one of the following documents, you can apply to category A :

(TestAS certificate standard score of 100 - 130 / very good B-1 certificate / good B-2 certificate / bachelor's degree 1. Class - 2. Lower Class / scholarship / research hosting agreement)... While others will apply for their booking in category B.

I will like to ask from the experienced, "what category those who have 2.1 had previously applied to during theirs, thanks so much as I am expectant of a clear picture.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Berliner1: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Mayorsmart02:
Dear friends, I will like you to shed more light on VISA booking category A & B.. I have 2.1 (B.Sc). The way it's written on German website is not fully understandable! I saw if you fulfil one of the following documents, you can apply to category A :

(TestAS certificate standard score of 100 - 130 / very good B-1 certificate / good B-2 certificate / bachelor's degree 1. Class - 2. Lower Class / scholarship / research hosting agreement)... While others will apply for their booking in category B.

I will like to ask from the experienced, "what category those who have 2.1 had previously applied to during theirs, thanks so much as I am expectant of a clear picture.

If you are going to Germany for Masters, use category A.

Applying for bsc visa, you are to use category B...in this case, your naija bsc grade is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 1murphy1: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2019
DeutschMariano:
Wetin dey do these Deggendof people naa. admission dey no wan give, rejection dey still no wan give. oya reply mail, for where? until I vex for person now undecided undecided

Guy I taya for them...make we dey wait oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 3:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Bloodeagle:

Bros I feel like slapping you for asking this question

grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 3:44am On Jun 10, 2019
CallmeFather:

I used notary with seal. ca. 4-6 weeks after sending your documents to uniassist & you've applied online, you will get a notification from BTU if the course is not restricted

For Rhein-waal, I think it depends on how soon they receive your application from uniassist

Thanks so much .. I sent you a pm..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2019
Please who has gotten admission or reply from schmalkalden University of applied science, I applied for international business and Economics (MA) I have forwarded my documents to them over 2 weeks now but I have no reply from them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2019
is it possible we both send documents to Germany not minding the different destinations as i will be sending to DUISBURG ESSEN today using DHL on lagos island.

Kolombo88:

fedex charges 17k plus, am sending this week, would u like to send jointly?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holadhayor1: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2019
mann thanks bro. i am gingered.
babatea10:

I’d advice you to give it a try...there’s no harm in trying and it’s open admission...if you think you meet all the requirements, give it a shot...I used TNT, they charged #12,100 and my documents got there 4 working days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Westahorf10:
Please who has gotten admission or reply from schmalkalden University of applied science, I applied for international business and Economics (MA) I have forwarded my documents to them over 2 weeks now but I have no reply from them.

You will have to be patient. They don't acknowledge receipt of documents. Admission decision takes more than 40 days.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2019
holadhayor1:
is it possible we both send documents to Germany not minding the different destinations as i will be sending to DUISBURG ESSEN today using DHL on lagos island.

You can both send to someone in Germany who would then send to the individual locations, that’s if you have someone there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2019
walexy06:

applied 24th of May, got feedback 8th of June. you can mail them to ask for status.

Thank you so much for the reply. I am mailing them asap

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chinkichun: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Sorry Bro... I applied for the same course June 5th. Yet to get feedback from them.

Just to clarify, you applied just by sending your scanned docs to the designated MEPS email address... Right?

walexy06:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Please those who have succeeded in applying to bochum.. Do they accept proficiency letter? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Westahorf10:

I sent my application to them over one month ago and haven't heard anything since.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UrekMazino(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Pls any one know much about Cottbus? I. Hearing the university is close to Berlin but not a good school. Please if anyone know a friend there or schools there should share some light on it. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2019
lecksam:
Please those who have succeeded in applying to bochum.. Do they accept proficiency letter? Thanks
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.