Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (605037 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeolamikaay: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2019
In life, I believe if you everything will fall to place eventually. Like it just fall to place with or without people help. It might just take time but it will.. Being helpful is tasking and require lot of patience... I believe the person in question is tense with activities but don't blame who's asking for help.. If they also know they wouldn't constitute time deprivation.

My bro and sister, enlightened travelers and intending traveler I urge us all to endure one another. Help is unique and it can come from anybody and any time (even the person u assisting now)

Thanks y'all
Chriswazo:

I will answer you

u remember when you started, I think around December last year and I got your pm, you kept asking basic questions and I kept urging you to read up
I even had to give u my number and kept assisting you, at a time the questions became much, I had to add you to my WhatsApp group to get more information and guidance

Now u are in possession of the requisite knowledge, you are now acting haughty to people that you should be assisting
I first offered to help u and asked that you pm me simply because we studied the same course, a privilege I requested from someone here last winter when he posted his AL testimony for MSc Ecology in bremen, he only replied me his bsc discipline which happens to be the same with me, regrettably he refused my further enquiries

Bro I just want to tell you that no man is self-made, is delusion
Secondly, apply the virtue of patience when helping or raising someone, is tasking I know but do remember someone somewhere helped u also with the same thing
While I do not encourage pm over general questions that could be asked here to benefit a larger audience, but the bolded part of your reply seems inappropriate

I remain grateful to some people here, not limited to this list
Berliner, dailydolar, hadassheke, pecky222 and many others that I will recognize at the fullness of time

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2019
mightyokwy:
Guy please i need urgent explanation regarding this categories. I got admission today and I'm about booking appointment. My AL is for bsc. Please guys who has visited the Embassy recently, should i go ahead with the category A.

Category B is for Bsc. Then A is for Msc, from your above statement it implies you should book under B since your AL is BSc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2019
Kinfinity007:
forget about University of tubingen, they have admitted the qualified candidates, but wot pains me most is dat the didn't send rejection letter to anyone, jus kept everyone in d dark
how do you know this pls..mine is showing 'in process'. Have you been able to communicate with them or know someone who did.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
theumpteenth:
hello. For people applying to masters program in Germany, is nysc certificate a required document?

Nope
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gbp2020: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2019
THE MAN WHO ASK A QUESTION IS A FOOL FOR A MINUTE.

THE MAN WHO DOES NOT ASK, IS A FOOL FOR LIFE.

Adeolamikaay:
In life, I believe if you everything will fall to place eventually. Like it just fall to place with or without people help. It might just take time but it will.. Being helpful is tasking and require lot of patience... I believe the person in question is tense with activities but don't blame who's asking for help.. If they also know they wouldn't constitute time deprivation.

My bro and sister, enlightened travelers and intending traveler I urge us all to endure one another. Help is unique and it can come from anybody and any time (even the person u assisting now)

Thanks y'all

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JonSnow23: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2019
spicyuzo:
Greetings to everyone. I need to ask a question.
For some major reasons I wasn't able to send my docs since May...The application deadline for two of the schools I am applying to is 15th June. I sent my docs to Uniassist today and hopefully it will be there before the close of work tomorrow. I just want to know...The deadline does it apply for (applicants)sending docs to uni-assist or for receiving the application from uni-assist (reception by university)?
Thanks in advance my people

The deadline is for the school and Uni-assist. eg. if the school deadline is MAY 1st. Your documents need to get to Uni-assist before that day.

see more information here.

https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/plan-your-application/deadlines-processing-time/?no_cache=1

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JonSnow23: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2019
MSC Cybersecurity BTU Cottbus , anyone one in applied for same course

Admission letters out?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2019
U 2u know after 2yrs is no more valid! How will they accept?
imoriafe:
Pls all, Does Cotubus and Rhine Waka accept ietl results that is more than 2years

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by theumpteenth: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2019
seungold1929:

Nope
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
U should send a mail to them if you have paid. They will respond
Danny7:
Please guys, i sent my certified documents to uniassist and i forgot to include the application form. What should i do now? cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by royaldok: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Blocked account funding amount to be raised as from August. How true is this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Please how can i contact you...i am about applying..i would like to know what is really needed.going for comm. And information Technology.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2019
How can i contact you personally. Need to ask some questions

waledora:
Apply to TU Chemnitz, they accept English Proficiency Letter moreover I'm schooling there.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2019
How can i contact you personally. Need to ask some questions

waledora:
Apply to TU Chemnitz, they accept English Proficiency Letter moreover I'm schooling there.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2019
What was the required documents through uni-assist..the ones you uploades on their website.

seungold1929:

Nope
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by otunbanimi: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2019
hello,

please is there anyone that has used Unilag transcripts (student copy) on Uni-assist.

was it accepted?

am asking because the student copy of Unilag transcripts has a watermark of "it should not be taken as an official transcript"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
100L university transcript or HND1&2 transcript,SSCE Certificate weac or neco, English proficiency letter or IELTS/Tofel , scanned copy of ur passport data page, CV, Motivation letters (for sm application)
Chimzy4real:
What was the required documents through uni-assist..the ones you uploades on their website.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kinfinity007: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
chimax1:
how do you know this pls..mine is showing 'in process'. Have you been able to communicate with them or know someone who did.
they told me I was on the waiting list so I called them to knw if I had a better position on the list should anyone decline their offer and they said no. So call them!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Schinyere: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Pls has anyone heard from university of saarland
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kenan619: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
AL just dropped. OVGU Systems Eng in Manufacturing

18 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by otunbanimi: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Please any one with a response e joor

otunbanimi:
hello,

please is there anyone that has used Unilag transcripts (student copy) on Uni-assist.

was it accepted?

am asking because the student copy of Unilag transcripts has a watermark of "it should not be taken as an official transcript"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=kenan619 post=79219477]AL just dropped. OVGU Systems Eng in Manufacturing

[/quote

Congratulations!!!

Hope you have gotten a date for visa interview!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2019
I have a little ish here which I really really really need clarification on.

Is about my transcript... I graduated from uniport and was given a student copy transcript which was boldly written not for official use..

I certified it and used it to apply to schools and I have gotten admission... But before then I took the same the same transcript to the embassy for certification and they told me that it was written not for official use on it and it doesn't can't carry my school logo on the next two pages.... I told the German woman that certify documents that it is uniport format that they only put logo and stamp only the last page of the transcript with the registrar stamp while the other pages carries exams and record stamp..

Fast forward after that I went to my school to apply for my transcript (original copy) which I was told they can only send it to schools ... I contacted someone in a university to help me pick it up which he did..... But it was again boldly written FOR THIS UNIVERSITY ALONE...

my question now is which one am going to the embassy with for my interview because I don't want to be turned back because of transcript issue..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2019
kenan619:

Congratulations bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
My brother don't worry your self, you can go with any of the two transcript

Magma012:
I have a little ish here which I really really really need clarification on.

Is about my transcript... I graduated from uniport and was given a student copy transcript which was boldly written not for official use..

I certified it and used it to apply to schools and I have gotten admission... But before then I took the same the same transcript to the embassy for certification and they told me that it was written not for official use on it and it doesn't can't carry my school logo on the next two pages.... I told the German woman that certify documents that it is uniport format that they only put logo and stamp only the last page of the transcript with the registrar stamp while the other pages carries exams and record stamp..

Fast forward after that I went to my school to apply for my transcript (original copy) which I was told they can only send it to schools ... I contacted someone in a university to help me pick it up which he did..... But it was again boldly written FOR THIS UNIVERSITY ALONE...

my question now is which one am going to the embassy with for my interview because I don't want to be turned back because of transcript issue..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2019
A lot of people has used this same student copy from other universities to gain admission, so yes it will be accepted.

otunbanimi:
Please any one with a response e joor

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mightyokwy(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Philfit:

Go with category A , the embassy isn't really keen on category right now, as far as you have an appointment and an admission letter and you have done a Bsc previously with an Average gpa above a 2:2 you are good to go
I have 2.1 in my first bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2019
Please i am pleading...it is urgently needed..please what are the documents i would be sending to uni assist. I only submitted cv, school certificate and passport page online.. am i safe?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2019
kenan619:

How long from when uniassist forwarded your application to the date of AL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Chimzy4real:
Please i am pleading...it is urgently needed..please what are the documents i would be sending to uni assist. I only submitted cv, school certificate and passport page online.. am i safe?
What about your transcript, letter of recommendation and proficiency in English?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by otunbanimi: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2019
thanks.
uptimum123:
A lot of people has used this same student copy from other universities to gain admission, so yes it will be accepted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.