Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595064 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
otunbanimi:
Thanks boss.
You are welcome Chief.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
alexdedon:
There is hope to those of us planning to use form A to fund their block account. Over the past few days I have been looking for cheap ways to fund my block account. I have been to several banks, but they keep saying form A is for school fees and medical bills. today I got this from one of the bank which I believe will beneficial to everyone in this forum, I told them I wanted to fund my block account which is for my upkeep and I was given the form to fill and submit the requirements. I was asked to come back to get the cbn rate for form A and the possibility of funding up-to 8829euros for upkeep.. I will update you all on that soon

Please what's the name of the bank so that I go and check it out. I also wanna fund. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
chiboy429:

congratulations Goztino. Am will drop soon. please I need to discuss something with you., I have sent you a request mail here but you are yet to respond or you can simply say hello to me on whatsapp this is my number . thanks

Alright
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Goztino:

Please what's the name of the bank so that I go and check it out. I also wanna fund. Thanks
. Fidelity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Paderborn is very very good. There is work here. But you need to apply for accommodation (hostel) apply now. Make sure you confirm the link after applying ok. Sorry for responding late ok, busy with work and school. U can ask anything that is not clear to u.

Please can you send the link?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hope you apply to another school also,because that saarland they Bleep up atimes. But I pray got admission they. I try them when I was looking for admission. After all the the two references. I wish you goodluck.

Schinyere:
Pls has anyone heard from university of saarland
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Check your mail.

MissNK:

Please can you send the link?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Amaterasu: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls house concerning the visa interview if I can no longer find my job appointment letter , can I forgef about it and vo for the interview like that? Is it compulsory that I must add it to my supporting documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Check your mail.

Seen. Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please who has Ecology Master's program at University of Bremen that they are not using���
Please reject the admission if you don't need it...na God I take use beg you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy. Please y'all need to help this guy out. Leemao!!
Please reject it if you're not using it.

quote author=doppelganger10 post=79228398]Please who has Ecology Master's program at University of Bremen that they are not using���
Please reject the admission if you don't need it...na God I take use beg you.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please who is sending documents to uniassist tomorrow (Wednesday)? Let's share cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pokarika:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy. Please y'all need to help this guy out. Leemao!!
Please reject it if you're not using it.

quote author=doppelganger10 post=79228398]Please who has Ecology Master's program at University of Bremen that they are not using���
Please reject the admission if you don't need it...na God I take use beg you.

Thank you...epp me tell them o. Na God I use beg them. I dy waiting list, dm say if person no reject placement no level for me embarassed cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
A serious one. Is it the only school you applied to?
doppelganger10:

Thank you...epp me tell them o. Na God I use beg them. I dy waiting list, dm say if person no reject placement no level for me embarassed cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Don't worry bruh.
That which you seek, you'll get.
I just hope you are not like No.10 on their list. cheesy

doppelganger10:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jmanity: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
alexdedon:
This is the requirement for form A

How will one sort out no 1 on that list for student upkeep? The €8640 for block account doesn't come in school letterhead.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
No offense taken...we learn everyday...i am left with the university of kaiserslautern...but heard it's really difficult getting in....msc computer Science..have any idea
aodiba:

Bros please don't take this the wrong way... please calm down and go through the course website of the schools you want to apply to. Some of the questions you are asking are actually not it... Masters program require research, how exactly are you going to cope when you eventually get to DE if the questions you are asking is what documents do I submit and other absolutely easy to research questions.
Don't be offended Bro. Just do a little more reading and research and I promise you will get ALL the answers you need.
SHALOM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mightyokwy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Guys fintiba basic and plus which is the best option for my block account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
guys are we covered if uni-assist receives documents before school deadline and continues to process after the expiration of the deadline before forwarding docs to the school? i'm a bit confused.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oyakaka: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Houz abeg una know anybody wey don go interview for Bsc under category A, becos I have an appointment under A and am thinking of cancelling o. In fact I was about cancelling today when I received the mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
jmanity:

How will one sort out no 1 on that list for student upkeep? The €8640 for block account doesn't come in school letterhead.
it does just write to your school and demand for it they will send it to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kolombo88:
guys are we covered if uni-assist receives documents before school deadline and continues to process after the expiration of the deadline before forwarding docs to the school? i'm a bit confused.

Read well its on the site cos nothing to be confused about. Your document MUST reach uni-assist before the dealine. If you are applying to school ur document must reach b4 the dealine. you re ok if they either get it before d deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
mightyokwy:
Guys fintiba basic and plus which is the best option for my block account.

Basic is ok for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 3T: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chimzy4real:
No offense taken...we learn everyday...i am left with the university of kaiserslautern...but heard it's really difficult getting in....msc computer Science..have any idea

I dont think so, i got the AL for Msc Computer Science at TU Kaiserslautern though.. Saw a couple of complaints here about getting rejection after paying the 50 euros assessnment fee..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chimzy4real: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oh ok...please check your mail
3T:

I dont think so, i got the AL for Msc Computer Science at TU Kaiserslautern though.. Saw a couple of complaints here about getting rejection after paying the 50 euros assessnment fee..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Doctoropera:
Please who is sending documents to uniassist tomorrow (Wednesday)? Let's share cost
Am sending alongside one other person on friday, u can join the train, your in lag right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tommynaku:

Read well its on the site cos nothing to be confused about. Your document MUST reach uni-assist before the dealine. If you are applying to school ur document must reach b4 the dealine. you re ok if they either get it before d deadline
ok gracias
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Doctoropera(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kolombo88:

Am sending alongside one other person on friday, u can join the train, your in lag right?
my school deadline is June 15 which is on Saturday. Can we make it on Thursday?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Farakay10: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good day people....Please can anyone help me with the contact of anyone in TUM..Please its quite urgent..would really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
alexdedon:
There is hope to those of us planning to use form A to fund their block account. Over the past few days I have been looking for cheap ways to fund my block account. I have been to several banks, but they keep saying form A is for school fees and medical bills. today I got this from one of the bank which I believe will beneficial to everyone in this forum, I told them I wanted to fund my block account which is for my upkeep and I was given the form to fill and submit the requirements. I was asked to come back to get the cbn rate for form A and the possibility of funding up-to 8829euros for upkeep.. I will update you all on that soon
Update on the verification of funding block account with form A
I was told that i can fund upto 5000 dollars quarterly, and 20,000dollars per annum for upkeep, Although the person i spoke to was not too sure if it will be possible to fund my entire block account at once. He further said their head office will decide on that and he was optimistic and requested i submit the requirement that everything is possible.
NOTE : I had to explain how the block account works, that a certain amount is released per month usually from 700 to 720 euros as the case might be which of course is less than the 5,000 dollars quarterly and 20,000 dollars annually. I told him i was going to put up a strong authorization letter and other necessary document to backup the form A which he also agreed i do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
alexdedon:
. Fidelity

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Doctoropera:

my school deadline is June 15 which is on Saturday. Can we make it on Thursday?
i wish, however my other documents r coming in on thursday,anyways, lets see if i can get them all done by thurday morning, and we can send by friday afternoon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.