Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595055 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
alexdedon:

Update on the verification of funding block account with form A
I was told that i can fund upto 5000 dollars quarterly, and 20,000dollars per annum, Although the person i spoke to was not too sure if it will be possible to fund my entire block account at once. He further said their head office will decide on that and he was optimistic and requested i submit the requirement that everything is possible.
NOTE : I had to explain how the block account works, that a certain amount is released per month usually from 700 to 720 euros as the case might be which of course is less than the 5,000 dollars quarterly and 20,000 dollars annually. I told him i was going to put up a strong authorization letter and other necessary document to backup the form A which he also agreed i do so.

That's nice, most importantly, we need to know how long it will take for the money to hit our fintiba account because that's very important

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Goztino:

That's nice, most importantly, we need to know how long it will take for the money to hit our fintiba account because that's very important
I was told if i fund by Thursday it will get to them by Tuesday. As per exchange rate for form A, the person i spoke to at the bank wasn't sure of it as the main transaction is done in their head office. So hopefully by Thursday i will get to find out when submitting the form and other document for the transaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Farakay10: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please can anyone help with the contact of someone studying in TUM...Please urgently..Please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Amaterasu: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amaterasu:
Pls house concerning the visa interview if I can no longer find my job appointment letter , can I forgef about it and vo for the interview like that? Is it compulsory that I must add it to my supporting documents.

Help a brother here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amaterasu:

Help a brother here

What do you mean by you can't find it??
Did you delete it from your mail??

You must have it before going to embassy please you won't be allowed if you don't .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by milex07: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Deustchemann:

Follow the same directions from the consulate portal, you'll get to where to book either category A or Before depending on your qualifications

I just got an appointment date,I booked through category A. But what I don't seem to understand is that the email States that id have to submit a complete application and I can't see anywhere to download the application form. Please I need an urgent response on this. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amaterasu:

Help a brother here
You job appointment letter is not a mandatory document you can go for your interview without it!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
milex07:

I just got an appointment date,I booked through category A. But what I don't seem to understand is that the email States that id have to submit a complete application and I can't see anywhere to download the application form. Please I need an urgent response on this. Thanks in anticipation

There is a checklist of documents u need to submit for your interview which includes the application documents...check their website https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

The checklist of documents nd the two forms u ought to fill nd submit are there.

PM me if u need guidance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by milex07: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone,I need an urgent help on this as I not so clear on the topic. I book for my Visa appointment last week and I got a date for 10th of July today. What I'm not sure of is the email States that I must submit my application form at the appointment but the problem here is I don't have any application form attached to the appointment email.
All your urgent response will be so appreciated. Thx in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
milex07:
Hi everyone,I need an urgent help on this as I not so clear on the topic. I book for my Visa appointment last week and I got a date for 10th of July today. What I'm not sure of is the email States that I must submit my application form at the appointment but the problem here is I don't have any application form attached to the appointment email.

There is a checklist of documents u need to submit for your interview which includes the application documents...check their website https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

The checklist of documents nd the two forms u ought to fill nd submit are there.

PM me if u need guidance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by milex07: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
aduku1:

PM me if u need guidance
Thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amaterasu:

Help a brother here
Are you still doing same job? Just ask your office to issue you a letter stating that you work for them. If they are also willing to state that they will give you a study leave till you return from your ? Masters study, better. This will show that you have a job waiting for you back home in Nigeria.
I dont think this employment letter is a request on the checklist oh!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
milex07:
What is your enrollment date. This appointments look like they dont have any pattern to them. Congrats in advance.
For those who have filled the visa application form, for BSc, do you put 3-4years time as your return date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by milex07: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Premiercare:

What is your enrollment date. This appointments look like they dont have any pattern to them. Congrats in advance.
For those who have filled the visa application form, for BSc, do you put 3-4years time as your return date?
10:07:2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
milex07:

10:07:2019
School enrollment date not visa appointment date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Premiercare:

Yes there is no specific pattern we know of for now
Yes fill the 3-4years as your duration of stay..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Its not a compulsory requirement. I didn't go with any and had no issue.
Amaterasu:
Pls house concerning the visa interview if I can no longer find my job appointment letter , can I forgef about it and vo for the interview like that? Is it compulsory that I must add it to my supporting documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good evening guys,
I went to do my declaration of age today
I just discovered the woman that helped wrote that my birth certificate got "lost" instead of writing that I was born before 1992.
Please can I still go to the interview with it or I should do another one?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
milex07:

G and read the Consulate site very well on the student visa section you will see the form. Find it!! so that you can get other information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
seungold1929:
Good evening guys,
I just discovered the woman that helped wrote that my birth certificate got "lost" instead of writing that I was born before 1992.
Thanks.

Pls avoid issues, go and do another

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pokarika:
Don't worry bruh.
That which you seek, you'll get.
I just hope you are not like No.10 on their list. cheesy

grin
Amen o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Yomodun:
A serious one. Is it the only school you applied to?

No. I'm yet to get response from the other schools.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tommynaku:

Pls avoid issues, go and do another
Alright thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
seungold1929:
Good evening guys,
Thanks.
play safe bro. a few thousand can render tens of thousands useless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by asamwababy: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
alexdedon:
I was told if i fund by Thursday it will get to them by Tuesday. As per exchange rate for form A, the person i spoke to at the bank wasn't sure of it as the main transaction is done in their head office. So hopefully by Thursday i will get to find out when submitting the form and other document for the transaction

Just thread carefully with buying FX from the bank.At the end ot might be worth while buying from the black market.The banks cant give you the rate in advance until the bid and get allocation from CBN.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

play safe bro. a few thousand can render tens of thousands useless
Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please still on the declaration of age issue:
This was how she wrote it;
"that at the time of his birth, his birth was duly registered, but his birth certificate got lost and all efforts made to trace same proved abortive, hence this sworn affidavit.

Please how best should this line be put?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kenan619: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
may 7th electronically submitted, may 13 docs recieved by uni assist, may 22, evaluation completed. june 11 AL
spicyuzo:

Congratulations...
I applied to OVGU too, I like the programs there. Please how long did it take from application until AL dropped?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Isatech Bremen put my own for provisional rejected.. Meaning I'm on waiting list Abi?pls as many that have the admission n no longer in need of it pls direct them to my application. God bless u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good evening great mentors in the room.
Please I sent my certified documents to Uni Assist and to University of Duisburg-Essen through DHL(#39500).
When I used the tracking number to check the delivery status I saw shipment on hold and that address information needed, that I should contact DHL and I just did but I was asked to call them tomorrow. Uni Assist own is showing delivered.
Application deadline just dey approach and I am yet to get notification from uni assist about my documents received because my application with them is still showing incomplete because of my certified documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.