Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596775 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by smokers: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please anyone with related course to microbiology for this winter admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Eldeee:

Racism we learnt is more around eastern germany regions with exception to Berlin being the capital of Germany, the Germans are quite conservative but very nice and straight forward. More shocking you might get rude expressions with beefs from your fellow African brothers from cameroun, Kenya and possibly Ghana etc. But in all, you will definitely survive.
Roger that, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pseudonomer: 5:28am On Mar 11, 2019
mbambah1:
Hello Family,
I need valuable inputs/advice from gurus here
My visa application has been approved and passport stamped buh for some reasons there has been change of plan and I don't intend to travel to Deutschland again... Please what's the procedure of retrieving/reclaiming my blocked fund from fintiba since am still in Nigeria. Thanks as I anticipate your responses.

You can’t... you can only retrieve your blocked account money on visa refusal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vincechyme(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Timmyone:

OVGU MAGDEBURG
Process Safety and Environmental Engineering
Msc
. bro I checked the requirements for Magdeburg for chemical engineering... and it was 2.3 German scale GPA...is it any different with this your course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2019
smokers:
Please anyone with related course to microbiology for this winter admission
FSU Jena offers MSc Microbiology.
Application starts April 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2019
mbambah1:
Hello Family,
I need valuable inputs/advice from gurus here
My visa application has been approved and passport stamped buh for some reasons there has been change of plan and I don't intend to travel to Deutschland again... Please what's the procedure of retrieving/reclaiming my blocked fund from fintiba since am still in Nigeria. Thanks as I anticipate your responses.
Wow! I hope you will get someone who has had this exact experience to give you an answer o.
I imagine it will be a tough one. U will need to prove u won't change your mind again to Germany IF you get that money back, since the visa is on your passport already.
If truly you don't want to go again, get back to the embassy, ask them to revoke that visa (lol) then you push to get the money back.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Guys how long does it take to get a notification from uni assist after submitting my documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BayoMiller: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
melto:
Guys how long does it take to get a notification from uni assist after submitting my documents.

Around 4wks+
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2019
BayoMiller:

Around 4wks+
I mean if they have received the documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BayoMiller: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=melto post=76548179]
I mean if they have received the documents [/qu

at what stage is it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by melto(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=BayoMiller post=76548615][/quote]
The posting company said parcel delivered
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Within 1-4 days u would get a mail confirming they received your doc

melto:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Stevwonders: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2019
melto:

Mine got delivered on the 1st of this month which fell on a Friday and I got notification on the 6th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Stevwonders:

Mine got delivered on the 1st of this month which fell on a Friday and I got notification on the 6th

So when did the evaluation start?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Stevwonders: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2019
Champion100:

So when did the evaluation start?

Evaluation starts as soon as they receive payment..
I paid on the 8th still on a Friday. I'm expecting notification from them say like today or tomorrow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Stevwonders:

Evaluation starts as soon as they receive payment..
I paid on the 8th still on a Friday. I'm expecting notification from them say like today or tomorrow

I made payment since last two weeks, does that mean that as soon as they get my parcel today or tomorrow, they would immediately start the evaluations?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Please house, for all these 1500 tuition fee schools, when does an admitted student pay, I hope that’s when the student gets to Germany, just asking because I want to try them too for more options for admission even I don’t plan to go pay 1500 for Germany when others dey flex
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BayoMiller: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2019
you are most likely to pay tuition before you get the admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
hello Room, Please how compulsory is it to take a TOEFL test ? or other language proficiency test? does getting a language proficiency certificate from my University substitutes for this? thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
iblion:
hello Room, Please how compulsory is it to take a TOEFL test ? or other language proficiency test? does getting a language proficiency certificate from my University substitutes for this? thank you

It depends on the requirement(s) of the school(s) you're applying to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Bamstar007:
Please house, for all these 1500 tuition fee schools, when does an admitted student pay, I hope that’s when the student gets to Germany, just asking because I want to try them too for more options for admission even I don’t plan to go pay 1500 for Germany when others dey flex

Smiles. You need to check well o. Read thru the school site well on how it goes.
My mind tells me you will pay from here. BA na separate thing. BA na majorly for living expenses o. Not for school fees. That's my thought anyway. I could be wrong.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Once they get your doc..they would send your result.. Yours wouldn't take a week before they send your result

Champion100:

I made payment since last two weeks, does that mean that as soon as they get my parcel today or tomorrow, they would immediately start the evaluations?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2019
The best way to find out if your school accepts proficiency letter is by mailing the school.. So send a mail to your course coordinator asking if a letter of English language proficiency from your uni will be accepted

iblion:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Stevwonders: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Champion100:

In this case, Once they receive your parcel and acknowledge receipt they would start the evaluation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2019
thanks guys for the replies, we appreciate whona. i just called my professor concerning my reference letter and he asked me for the name of school i am applying to. since i am applying to many schools, do i need to ask him to write me more than one reference letter or he can just write a single letter and direct it to all the schools. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Fabcol:
Once they get your doc..they would send your result.. Yours wouldn't take a week before they send your result

@Fabcol did you mean the evaluation results?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Bamstar007:
in the UK schools you're to pay like maybe 40%(like I was told to pay 4900 pounds out of a 12467 pounds for tuition before I could be given admission) the EU might defer. Just try to ask them through an email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2019
iblion:
thanks guys for the replies, we appreciate whona. i just called my professor concerning my reference letter and he asked me for the name of school i am applying to. since i am applying to many schools, do i need to ask him to write me more than one reference letter or he can just write a single letter and direct it to all the schools. thanks
I also have this challenge, and my school refused to address it to whom it may concern. I had to give my school 3 universities in Germany to address the letter to them. I think you should do same or if your prof is lenient make him write as many for you bearing different schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Yes...

Champion100:

@Fabcol did you mean the evaluation results?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Fabcol:
Yes...

But they said 4-6weeks??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2019
You paid two weeks before sending right?..
A friend did same and got his report the same week they received his document
I guess they evaluated the uploaded doc and waited to receive the certified copies

Champion100:

But they said 4-6weeks??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fabcol how are you today? Please I requested for my trancript through ext.ng from my school and it will be sent to my mail(electronic copy) since they won’t accept given by hand . How can I use it for the admission since it will come in soft copy .. thanks for your usual explanation on this thread .

Fabcol:

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.