Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595584 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2019
[/b]Baba God, Na only AL remain like this. I know say you go do am[b] sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Bbinc:

funny I posted this yesterday and got AL today cheesy cheesy

16 applications for MSc
1 application for BSc

8 rejections so far

First AL landed this morning
TU Ilmenau
Media and Communication Science

8 more awaiting

CC
Klexycole

Wow!

This muat have cost a fortune!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by spycurla: 2:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone, i'm kinda new here and I have this issue bothering me which I would appreciate answers to. This is my issue...due to some family ish and upandan movement, I discovered that I could no longer find my original WAEC certificate. Thank God I have the photocopy, all efforts to find the original has proven abortive. Now, I have gone to WAEC and completed the process of getting Attestation of result since they don't issue certificate twice. Now, the thing is, all the schools I applied to in Germany have required I upload original copies of all my documents alongside CTC. I have uploaded all but could only upload photocopy of my WAEC. I hope this will not be an hindrance to my being offered admission and please I need advice on how best to handle this. WAEC says the Attestation won't come out till after six months which would be December. I also understand that I would need the originals too when I go for visa interview. Please I need help and useful advice on what I can do. Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you handle it?. Please don't read and ignore, I came here purposely because of this. Please help my life. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 2:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Stress yourself no more.. Alot has done interview without it and had no issue. In fact even the day of my Interview an applicant didnt come with it and had no issue at all.

OgbeniVan:
Good evening guys.

I’m in a bit of a dilemma. My First School Leaving Cert is lost. I’ve just gotten back from going to trace it from my primary school but I found out that the school doesn’t exist anymore and hasn’t even existed for years. Is there any other thing I can do to get it as quickly as possible or can I swear an affidavit for it?
Those that have gone for interview, is not having it a deal breaker at the embassy? BA, appointment date and AL are all set. Just this certificate left.

SOS!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2019
I guess you mean AL(admission letter). AM is gotten 4-8weeks after a successful visa interview.
Enrollment date is always stated on the admission letter
Samd25:
Please house, can someone book for visa appointment before receiving AM and also how can can one know his university enrollment date because I can't see mine in the school website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:01am On Jun 26, 2019
It depends on the kind of certification your school wants. If high court or notary public is accepted then its best you certify everything again using high court or notary
Sharly343:
Good day guys..I am actually new to this thread.. please i need your help..I went to the embassy for certification of documents,after successfully passing through Paulinus without issues,entering inside all the other documents were certified except my transcript reasons being that it was not stamped and signed on every page..I was suppose to send it via DHL being that July 15 is my deadline..now my question is can I certify only the transcript at high Court or certifying all the documents again at high Court.. Biko help a sister in need,so I can go to high Court tomorrow.time no dey my side again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Affidavit would solve this
Or you leave it with them for correction while you go with waec result print out plus affidavit plus the documents waec gave u proving its truly under correction. Then explain to your vo, they are very understanding
Mopeds:
Please guys, this is urgent, i went for correction of name and date of birth on my waec certificate and the original cert was collected from me until the corrected one is ready, so they gv me a form and the receipt of payment showing it is under correction and I also HV the photocopy... Wld this be accepted at the embassy or I shld go and get my certificate back and use affidavit? Pls Help shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sharly343(f): 3:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Metronimos:

The exclusion of your transcript from the certified documents renders the certification useless, I believe. The safest option is to certify all over at the High Court if your school doesn't except to it - so, it is important to know what type of certification is required/recognized for your programme.

Good luck!
thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 3:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Guys, I'm worried, I canceled the previous appointment dates given to me and I reebooked since Friday and till now no date.
I canceled and rebooked rebooked many times two weeks ago during the panic period of category A and bsc saga.

I don't know if they are are just punishing me for the previous cancelations.
What do you think?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Sharly343:
can someone please help me with this it's urgent please..

sis, documents not stamped on EACH page are assumed to be easily altered and as such not trustworthy. they may have been prepared hastily. if it is possible to have them stamped, please do so.

you would be risking it to assume it will be accepted if you get it done at a high court. don't complicate matters.

if you could have them stamped, please do so asap, and use a fast courier service like TNT or Aramex, it should get to wherever in Germany you are sending it in 4 days.

God grant you favor in required places to get it done properly.
stay blessed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sharly343(f): 3:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Fabcol:
It depends on the kind of certification your school wants. If high court or notary public is accepted then its best you certify everything again using high court or notary
I Appreciate it.. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sharly343(f): 3:44am On Jun 26, 2019
lexi28:

sis, documents not stamped on EACH page are assumed to be easily altered and as such not trustworthy. they may have been prepared hastily. if it is possible to have them stamped, please do so.

you would be risking it to assume it will be accepted if you get it done at a high court. don't complicate matters.

if you could have them stamped, please do so asap, and use a fast courier service like TNT or Aramex, it should get to wherever in Germany you are sending it in 4 days.

God grant you favor in required places to get it done properly.
stay blessed.
Amen oooo..thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 3:48am On Jun 26, 2019
spycurla:

Hello everyone, i'm kinda new here and I have this issue bothering me which I would appreciate answers to. This is my issue...due to some family ish and upandan movement, I discovered that I could no longer find my original WAEC certificate. Thank God I have the photocopy, all efforts to find the original has proven abortive. Now, I have gone to WAEC and completed the process of getting Attestation of result since they don't issue certificate twice. Now, the thing is, all the schools I applied to in Germany have required I upload original copies of all my documents alongside CTC. I have uploaded all but could only upload photocopy of my WAEC. I hope this will not be an hindrance to my being offered admission and please I need advice on how best to handle this. WAEC says the Attestation won't come out till after six months which would be December. I also understand that I would need the originals too when I go for visa interview. Please I need help and useful advice on what I can do. Has anyone been in this situation before, how did you handle it?. Please don't read and ignore, I came here purposely because of this. Please help my life. Thank you.

phew! first of all.
do you have an affidavit stating your waec certificate was lost?

secondly, you must have had some application letter written to waec asking for an attestation or some document printout showing you are in the process of getting a new document from waec?

the two above, together with your waec scratch card can be used to authenticate you results.

I think that should clear you at the embassy, but for enrollment at the school in Germany, those in the system can advise better..

best of luck..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 4:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Fabcol:
Anyone that wants to contact his alien office can search there email/contact from this link
https://www.auslaenderaemter.de/buchstabe_a.php
Chrome browser recommended

mehn, you are on genie level! dropping it like its hot!
starred.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 4:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Applied there but uniassit is yet to send my documents to them. Advanced functional materials
waledora:
Waooooo!!!!
Is been long I visited here, happy Sunday we all....
Pls who and who applied to TU Chemnitz?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 4:07am On Jun 26, 2019
HighPriest0:
Guys, I'm worried, I canceled the previous appointment dates given to me and I reebooked since Friday and till now no date.
I canceled and rebooked rebooked many times two weeks ago during the panic period of category A and bsc saga.

What do you think?

hi, I think the rule is NOT to cancel within 7days of your appointment. did you by any chance flout this? if yes, there you have your answer. if nein, be patient a date will soon come up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 4:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Chriswazo:

A good option is at Bayland guest house at Obalende. D have 5k and 8k rooms. For both category u have AC, fridge, television, fair toilet facilities, steady power
From there to the embassy is just 100 naira and less than 10 minutes via Keke o
In my case, I left by 5am and was there before 5:30am.
Now let me say this also, if you feel the maruwa will take time to full, you can leave them and trek small to the main route, their u will see "on the road" ones going immediately. I did same

@adheir thanks for showing me this option

hi, can I task you the favour of describing how to get to obalende or the hotel from the nearest motor park (ojota, Ikeja, oshodi) for those coming from outside Lagos?

thank you in advance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AjayD: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2019
PeSt007:
Can you login into your application portal at hildesheim? I applied for the same course too.

The application portal becomes inaccessible after your application submission. However, I got a mail from hildesheim yesterday that they had issues with their database which resulted in the loss of applicants data,so I was given a password to login to their portal and update my information and a deadline of Friday was stated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OgbeniVan: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Chriswazo:

Is not a big issue, if you can get your affidavit, is equally good.

On my interview day, Paulinus made it optional, he said "if you have your first school leaving cert, add it next"

Thank you so much @Chriswazo!
I guess I’m set for my interview then.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Darrnielo(m): 5:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Please I will be grateful for a response
Darrnielo:
Hey guys, congrats to all that have been successful.

I am hopeful for winter admit, I would like to know about birth certificate issues. I have one but my name as spelt on the certificate is different from the one on my international passport (the certificate is missing an extra 'o')

I would like to know if this will be an issue during visa application and if it will be, what can I do to rectify (an affidavit or a new birth certificate??)

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2019
Boss Lexi.. I sight you cool
lexi28:

mehn, you are on genie level! dropping it like its hot!
starred.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Lol.. Nah..its general.. Have got people on this table(cat A).. It would definitely drop soon.. Don't cancel again..hope u didnt break the 7days before interview cancellation rule
HighPriest0:

What do you think?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
E don do am already, na make the school just forward am..
You go soft soon
Mrtrypes:
[/b]Baba God, Na only AL remain like this. I know say you go do am[b] sad

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2019
inno4u:

yes I have applied, waiting for there responise.

Admitted already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paclarge(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Visiting here is my first morning duty after my morning prayers. AL Abeg visit me me as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gagaphorus(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Helo guys, pls i would like to join if there s any available watsap group 4 this trend.... 08130193853....thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by precious225: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2019
I just received 2 AL yesterday

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Chriswazo:

See eh! Don't always be looking for people to keep pushing you, so that you will blame them if it goes sour.
I do not answer such question ordinarily, if not that d guy's case really touched me, for his sanity sake, I say let me push him, that is what everyone in this category wants, someone to prod them but on the other hand, am not official, so am very wary of broadcasting this kind sensitive message
To answer you, I did my interview on the last week Monday with a 2nd class BSc going for a new BSc, I actually opened the way for some folks to believe and try their luck and none was sent back for that.
Am sorry I have not shared my transcripts here, maybe you would have been encouraged earlier.
So I advise you, pray over it and proceed booking category A, don't relax in comfort zone out of fear and yet no hope at all

Pray seriously for favor with your VO cos that's Paramount,

Are you not part of those advocating for transcript sharing before you went for your interview?

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2019
@fabcol thanks for sharing bro..i just mail dem now

Since people had interview in May and still get AM in May. Why my own never land .although I went to interview with extension letter saying July ending. Could this be the reason why dey have not send my AM?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2019
HighPriest0:

What do you think?

Wow, I cancelled last week Thursday and rebooked and now I’ve gotten earlier date and Abuja embassy which is good for me cos I live in Abj. Just be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Nah .. Going with extension letter isn't a problem.. You would hear from them soon for sure..
Ketu223:
@fabcol thanks for sharing bro..i just mail dem now

Since people had interview in May and still get AM in May. Why my own never land .although I went to interview with extension letter saying July ending. Could this be the reason why dey have not send my AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Wow congrats
precious225:
I just received 2 AL yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.