Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (602570 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2019
HighPriest0:
Guys, I'm worried, I canceled the previous appointment dates given to me and I reebooked since Friday and till now no date.
I canceled and rebooked rebooked many times two weeks ago during the panic period of category A and bsc saga.

I don't know if they are are just punishing me for the previous cancelations.
What do you think?
Since you said in your previous post that you canceled 6 days to your interview date... maybe it’s a ban or something but let’s hope it’s not
I canceled 7 days to my interview (exactly a week)and rebooked, I got a date few days later
Just keep praying and hoping it’s not a ban
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paulzy84: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Good morning fam, I have been following this trend for a while now, I made up my mind after i stop the Australia process, to cut the long story short. My question are:
1. Is it too late to apply to school now for winter admission.
2. Can the embassy still schedule a date for me for interview if my AL is a bit late.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello guys, has any who applied to these schools (uni of applied sciences fulda, uni ausburg, uni muenster) gotten a response ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heeedreeez: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Hi guyz, has anyone gotten any response from TH koln?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by JonSnow23: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
precious225:
Rhine wall university and BTU cottbuss

What course in BTU Cottubus??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iwonder: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
precious225:
Can I enrol by mail in Hamm lippstadt

What course were you offered and do you have an insight to what life is in that town and part time jobs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ojabostine505: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Good morning house. I really appreciate all your contributions and effort in answering questions and advice. I'm new on board. I applied to uni passau and uni kassel via uni assist few months ago. I got AL from uni kassel. MA. Global Political Economy and development for winter semester 2019/20. I reside in calabar, I will always ask questions anytime I'm coming for my visa interview for accommodation and other documents issues. Thanks God bless us and grant us our heart desire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Fabcol:
Personally I recommend notary public because every application I used it for I got admitted to the program. Just go to ikeja high court, you could ask the gate man to refer you to one (he referred me to the one I used).. Cost: 200-500 naira per document depending on your bargaining power and the quantity of documents u are notarizing
fab guy 200- 500naira for notary? was there seal on it? if there is abeg where is the place? that's so cheap

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timblak: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Olasenie:
Good morning house. Who is sending or wants to send enrollment letter to FHWS? Let us share posting cost. I am in Lagos. Thanks

I want to send enrollment letter to FHWS also we can share the posting cost together.....which course were you given?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doyindeda(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2019
URGENT ENQUIRY
doyindeda:
Awaiting reply pls. It's urgent

Hello guys. I'm currently gathering my documents in preparation for application (mainly through uni-assist). I got the "Student Copy" transcript from Unilag. Will the high court/notary public/German embassy certify this. And if yes, will uni-assist or individual schools accept it?

URGENT ENQUIRY

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Yes to uni of ausburg
enigbon:
Hello guys, has any who applied to these schools (uni of applied sciences fulda, uni ausburg, uni muenster) gotten a response ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2019
clintonsparkz:
I tire bro, to think chriswazo is even among the elders here...his choice all the same

Who made me an elder? Please it was not a choice I took, if it was, could have sideline it from my post. I understand how you feel about it, am very sorry, but is not every reason I will say here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by RealPower77: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Kevwe06:

Wow, I cancelled last week Thursday and rebooked and now I’ve gotten earlier date and Abuja embassy which is good for me cos I live in Abj. Just be hopeful.
What date did you get please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2019
enigbon:
Ausburg is a very useless school, they would just take your status to VALID that is all..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by spicyuzo(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2019
3T:

Was able to login.. but unable to successfully upload files.. were u able to upload CV, certificates/transcripts?
İ uploaded the docs during my application..i didnt try to upload later
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kiwanishasha(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Greetings amazing people!
Please has anyone written the Masters admission e-exam for molecular medicine, FAU, Nuremberg Erlangen? If yes what was it like? I am scheduled to sit for the exam in a few days. However, I have the area of concentration, I just want to get first hand information of what it's really like. Thanks guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djlaqua91(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello guys

I see some folks got Abuja as their visa venue. If one lives nearby Abuja, like a boundary local town in another state like how berger is Ogun state but claims Lagos, can one apply for Abuja or just leave it to Lagos?

Because the embassy would be like 30 mins from my home instead of traveling to Lagos.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Bamstar007:

Who’s going for interview on the 11th of July.. if we can relate
I have done certification at the embassy twice and gotten there as early as 5:40, 6:30( I was a bit relaxed the second time) from gbagada. I don’t want to leave anything to chance this time

Did you collect your documents that same day after certification?. I'm coming from the east to certify my documents for TU Dresden application.(ecosystem services).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by olamzq: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Bamstar007:

Got Msc environmental management from kiel today

Kiel AgriGenomics I hardly use this platform so I don’t know if I am replying to the right post. I would like to pm you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2019
NathyBongos:
Ausburg is a very useless school, they would just take your status to VALID that is all..
hmmm whr do i even check the status and what does valid mean in this in this instance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
cliper230:
Yes to uni of ausburg
please what course, i applied to software engineering ivnt gotten a response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2019
clintonsparkz:
fab guy 200- 500naira for notary? was there seal on it? if there is abeg where is the place? that's so cheap
when are you going to Notarize? Can I send my documents for u to help me do too so it will be cheap.would transfer the cash to you.... 0815 536 1591 please call asap
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2019
frankie2K:

Did you collect your documents that same day after certification?. I'm coming from the east to certify my documents for TU Dresden application.(ecosystem services).
You go back by 2pm to get back your original documents and the certified one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
If you booked an appointment prior to receive an admission letter/funding your blocked account, please please and please cancel the appointment. It’s 99% likely that you’d have to rebook the appointment. It’s always better to have all your documents ready before booking an appointment.

Just got off the phone with the embassy and most of you probably know how rude they can be over the phone, especially if you called for appointment enquiry. Anyway, I managed to get the lady to answer my questions.
1. About the category to apply for (all masters candidates should apply for A and all bachelors B). This is because of the confusion on this thread couple of days ago.

Like many of you, I also booked an appointment a day before funding my BA and had to cancel because of bank delays and the time it took for the transfer to reflect in my BA.

2. Why has it taken almost a week and I’m yet to get a new date? Her response was “I think we’re fully booked for this period but you could wait and see if there’d be an opening which I highly doubt. Applicants are in the habit of taking up the space on the system, then cancel a few days before the scheduled appointment living us with little or no time to allocate the opening to another person. Most times people who desperately need appointments goes on to defer their admission because the system is fully booked.”

Guys in the name of God, let’s learn from this and help one another. Each time you book that next appointment without being absolutely sure (not by faith or hope) that you would make it, just know you might have ruined someone else’s chance to succeed. Please let’s desist from scheduling “too early to call appointments”

Ps: please cancel now if you are currently in this situation so that those who are ready will get an appointment. God bless us all

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
olamzq:

Kiel AgriGenomics I hardly use this platform so I don’t know if I am replying to the right post. I would like to pm you
No problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
X36DD:

Are you not part of those advocating for transcript sharing before you went for your interview?
.if I have a cynical Intention, won't come here to say I have done my interview. There are times, for some prevailing reasons we go against our wish. First of all u have not seen me commenting here for the past 2 weeks, there must be a reason.
I have not been able to read the 100 pages I have missed, but I believe just smh my interview experience must have been communicated here. I have always assist with information in my possession, what is transcript. I will definitely give my detailed transcript very soon sir

Maybe I should also tell you, I have had one of the most traumatic interview experience this winter,

I do not justify my ...., I had already apologized for any inconvenience caused, especially to Category B waiters that have a sufficient BSc level, I apologize again, even though embassy no give me official clarification. I had communicated to quite a number of persons here about my experience.
Unu egbula m egbu biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
NathyBongos:
when are you going to Notarize? Can I send my documents for u to help me do too so it will be cheap.would transfer the cash to you.... 0815 536 1591 please call asap
Na fabcol I quote please, I am trying to enquire more from him, he hasn't replied yet cause I plan on going there, please delete your number please before someone impersonates me.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chriswazo:

Who made me an elder? Please it was not a choice I took, if it was, could have sideline it from my post. I understand how you feel about it, am very sorry, but is not every reason I will say here.
its okay Chris, I totally understand...wish u goodluck while u wait for your AM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Paulzy84:
Good morning fam, I have been following this trend for a while now, I made up my mind after i stop the Australia process, to cut the long story short. My question are:
1. Is it too late to apply to school now for winter admission.
2. Can the embassy still schedule a date for me for interview if my AL is a bit late.

sure check out for theme schools and make your application asap and, send your documents no time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
clintonsparkz:
its okay Chris, I totally understand...wish u goodluck while u wait for your AM.

Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
clintonsparkz:
Na fabcol I quote please, I am trying to enquire more from him, he hasn't replied yet cause I plan on going there, please delete your number please before someone impersonates me.

Danke
lol, someone just told me same too...Ikeja high court...please let me know so I can forward the docs to u on time grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sapha: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
TRANSCRIPT
Good morning everyone

So I did my interview today

Got to the embassy around 6:10am and I met few people at the gate. Before I continue, *if you don't have ur B.sc certificate yet, please go and get it from ur university* to avoid shout from the VO and also be very fast when arranging ur documents to avoid Paulinus wrath. So after checking our appointment letter, Paulinus told us to arrange our documents according to the way he is saying. Original one side, photocopies on two different sides. I will advice u separate ur photocopies from each so DAT u can be fast when arrangement. Some persons where sent to the back of the line cos they weren't fast. I was fast and so I was the first to go in and be interviewed. I went in and sat for a while for the signal to go in. After the signal I went to the cubicle. The VO was a fair sweet lady.

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning
VO: What are you going for?
Me: Bachelor
VO: How old are u
Me: I answered
VO: And you want to do B.sc at that age, or is it second degree?
Me: Yes
VO: Pass me your documents
Me: I did
VO: And 3 passport photographs
Me: Gave her 2 (4got I had extra in my envelope) but I told her its 2 dats on the check list and she collected them
VO: Are you married?
Me: No
VO: Put your hands for biometrics
Then she went through my documents and noticed my B.sc certificate is not included but instead it was my B.sc statement of result
VO: Now she raised her voice "Where is your Certificate, why didn't you bring it. You don't have any excuse cos you graduated 2014"
Me: My statement is what I have with me (then she kept quiet)...oh boy..I started blasting in tongues in my mind oo while she was confirming my fingers on her system All of a sudden her mood changed to lively and friendly through out the remaining part of the interview.
VO: What is your language of instruction (now in good state, no more anger face)
Me: English
VO: What are you doing now (her mood getting more friendly)
Me: Teaching
VO: Private or Government school
Me: Government
Then I remembered I have extra passport photo, but she said no need for it again
VO: Which course are you going for
Me: Environmental and Resource Management
(She is now fully lively and friendly)
VO: What is the name of the school
Me: Brandenburg University of Technology
VO: Where is it located
Me: Cottbus
VO: Are you going straight for the B.sc program (now looking into my eyes)
VO: Are you sure
Me: Very sure ma
VO: Hand me your visa fee
Me: I did....N30,500
VO: Why do you want to study this course
Me: Told her because of my work experience as a Safety officer at RCC, I was involved in waste management and safety of workers and.....then she cuts in
VO: What do you know about Germany
Me: I gave her 15 facts about Germany (she was very impressed, at least from her behavior, she showed satisfied with the things I said).....go and practice those 44 facts about Germany "google it"
VO: Why do you want to study in Germany
Me: Germany have a high quality education with tuition free universities both for EU citizens and non-EU citizens
VO: Why not USA or any other English speaking countries
Me: Their cost of education is very high even with someone having a scholarship
VO: Why not continue your education in Nigeria
Me: The quality of education in Nigeria is very low compared to Germany
VO: Who gave you this SL
Me: My brother
VO: Do you have relatives in Germany
VO: Who
Me: My brother and my sister
VO: What preparation have you made for your study
Me: I applied for an accommodation, they said they will reply me 3weeks to my arrival
VO: What are your plans after graduation
Me: To come back to Nigeria and establish a recycling company( while I was talking she was smiling and laffing saying "oh Nigerians" cos she tot I was lying. Her next question confirmed my tot
VO: So you want to leave your brother in Germany and come to Nigeria( she said this while smiling and laffing)
Me: Yes......(Wetin I wan talk b4...make I say No?...Lolzz)
VO: That's all
She gave me my receipt and passport and she said I should be checking my e-mail regularly.

PRAY VERY WELL AND TALK WITH CONFIDENCE
AND BE FAST WHEN ARRANGING UR DOCUMENTS IN FRONT OF PAULINUS.....MORE GRACE!!

27 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.