Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594461 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mudi4u: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
klexycole:
So for those who have had their Visas approved and are looking to book a flight. There is this App that's gives students discounted prices for flights and hotels. You will need to upload your Visa and admission letter.
The name is STUDENT UNIVERSE.
You can find it on Apple store and Play Store.
Thank me later

Copied from USA students visa thread.

Kudos For This Info... Hope It Helps

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adejare011:
Hello People, I sincerely need your advice. I just discovered i actually met the requirements of one of these schools whose deadline is july 15th but i have to send my certified docs to the school. i have actually send docs to two schools via courier before now and really short of cash. is it advisable i use NIPOST. please has anyone use NIPOST? How is their service like? is it fast? the deadline is july 15th
NIPOST can't fly between now and July 15. It's too risky to try.
If you're in Lagos, try Aramex, they offer at cheaper price than other Courier Guys. Check them at the following locations

Aramex
283A Ajose Adeogun St, VI

Aramex Outlet
51 Marina Rd

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
cliper230:
Rejection letter with reason that they feel that I can not complete the program. MSC material sc

This is bewildering!

What did you study?
What is your degree class?
Do you have work experience?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adejare011: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Boss man it depends on what you call cheaper o. my budget is between 3-5k........docs am sending is 5 docs.
Deustchemann:

If you're in Lagos, try Aramex, they offer at cheaper price than other Courier Guys. Check them at the following locations

Aramex

Aramex Delivery Unlimited
140 Awolowo Rd, Lagos Island

Aramex Outlet
51 Marina Rd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Deustchemann:

Aramex

Aramex Delivery Unlimited
140 Awolowo Rd, Lagos Island

Aramex Outlet
51 Marina Rd

Starred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
dennison4luv:
Greetings to everyone here, thanks for the informations so far.
I applied to 8 universities for master’s admission and this morning I got one admission letter from WWU Muenster.
Muenster It’s a city in North Rhine-Westphalia
Please guys how is Muenster in terms of living expenses and work.
Hi

please what course did you apply for?

I'm also expecting from them but no news yet ...
MSc Information systems
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yes. I got admitted to a restricted course.

klexycole:
Please, has anyone been given admission to a course that's NC (restricted)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pringles212(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adejare011:
Boss man it depends on what you call cheaper o. my budget is between 3-5k........docs am sending is 5 docs.

Last time I used Aramex, they charged N13,279.

I am not sure NIPOST will be able to deliver before July 15. It is very risky to use NIPOST.

You can also look for other people that want to send to the same schools as you and split the cost.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
vivianobas:

what course and sch pleaese? looks like your cgpa quite high
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adejare011: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Been looking out.....none yet. Please anyone sending to Bamberg please indicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pringles212:

I am not sure NIPOST will be able to deliver before July 15. It is very risky to use NIPOST.

You can also look for other people that want to send to the same schools as you and split the cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello house, please I need your advice, please my appointment with the embassy is scheduled for 3rd of September and my school resumes on the 7th of October. Hope it's not too late in terms of when the AM will drop, cos honestly I feel my AD is very far.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo240(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please is anyone sending documents to Bremen, lets share cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
International Business and Sustainability, University of Hamburg. CGPA is 4.19/5

Kolombo88:

what course and sch pleaese? looks like your cgpa quite high
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo240(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ayo240:
Please is anyone sending documents to Bremen, lets share cost

Eromose08:
Hello house, please I need your advice, please my appointment with the embassy is scheduled for 3rd of September and my school resumes on the 7th of October. Hope it's not too late in terms of when the AM will drop, cos honestly I feel my AD is very far.

When is the enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
enigbon:
Please wat course did u apply n get i applied thr too, did u receive a mail?

physics

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
me too waiting for a response from muenster on msc information systems, presently it shows "application received and processed", what does urs show
Bbinc:

Hi

MSc Information systems
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bbinc:

Hi

MSc Information systems

physics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klexycole(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
vivianobas:

Great! Was it a business course, as well as a Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AlamsAB: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
precious225:
2 weeks I guess .mine was not up-to 2 weeks

Really, Please How can I message you , let reason together
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by klexycole(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mudi4u:

Kudos For This Info... Hope It Helps

Don't mention sir. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Deustchemann:

Everything is normal my brother.

Welcome on board.
Respect bro.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
klexycole:
Please, has anyone been given admission to a course that's NC (restricted)?
Yeah. Bsc Information Engineering, HAW Hamburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by TemmyObiajulum: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please don't use nipost I sent my documents via nipost nobody on the 27th May 2019 as at 19th June I went to their branch and was told they mistakenly posted my document to USA Georgia mean while it was suppose to go to Germany... since the deadldeadline is close go through dhl or Amarex....
Adejare011:
Hello People, I sincerely need your advice. I just discovered i actually met the requirements of one of these schools whose deadline is july 15th but i have to send my certified docs to the school. i have actually send docs to two schools via courier before now and really short of cash. is it advisable i use NIPOST. please has anyone use NIPOST? How is their service like? is it fast? the deadline is july 15th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
DeutschMariano:

Yeah. Bsc Information Engineering, HAW Hamburg

could your CGPA be your selling point? whats your CGPA tho? i applied for NC programmes i'm just concerned about admission tho with a CGPA of 2.6
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adejare011: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
How did they arrive at 12,279 naira? are the docs much?
pringles212:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adejare011:
How did they arrive at 12,279 naira? are the docs much?
When using aramex always ask for the discount price if you don't they won't give u a discount
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Awilibogy:
How long does it takes hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied sciences to give admission, Bsc Electric Engineering. Already sent My Certified documents since o
you sent it by post or by email?, they only require email application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kolombo88:

could your CGPA be your selling point? whats your CGPA tho? i applied for NC programmes i'm just concerned about admission tho with a CGPA of 2.6
2.6 German grade? well, that's quite low for NC courses. But with a top notch motivation Letter and work experience, you stand a chance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ayo240:

Said I have 3 weeks after resumption to start on the course

When is the enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbens2000(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pls house, if I use SL to get my vista will I be given student working permit immediately or I will have to wait for few months first
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adejare011:

pringles212:

Thanks for the update pringles212.
Adejare011, you can find 1-2 other people that want to send docs to the school so you can split cost. Also, ask for student discount when you get there. If you're sending directly to a school, they will have discount for you.
You can also try to check if any University around you has a DHL outlet on their campus. They will offer you student price. I used the one in UI two times. They send 0- 500g (which I believe your 6 documents won't be more than) for 10,000.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Eromose08:
I think you should let us know the enrolment deadline for your school. It's not necessarily the resumption date.
From your admission letter, if the Embassy sees that the space between interview and enrolment deadline is feasible, they'll process your application.

Alternatively, see if your school can extend enrolment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.