Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597367 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ok. Thanks much
Deustchemann:

It was sent via email, and also uploaded on the portal.
When they receive your documents, your status changes to received. Next is the forwarding of your application to the admission committee. You'll see a corresponding change to that effect via mail and on your portal too.
When the committee is done, the decision notice is sent via mail and portal.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mine took less than 48hrs, my friends own took 72hrs+.. Just plan 1-5working days
DeutschMariano:
Please for those who funded their blocked account by transferring Euros from their Domiciliary account, how long does it take before it reflects on the Blocked account after the transfer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by davisoncrusoe: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
BSc certificate, Transcript, application letter, waec etc Thanks

dennison4luv:

which document do you want to certify
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sucesss!!
Pecky2222:
My people i had my interview today. Forgive my summarized transcript oh I can't really remember everything exactly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by davisoncrusoe: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thanks my brother

Deustchemann:

You're good to go. You'll get your date soon. You can also book for certification. It doesn't hinder the visa interview appointment.

Congratulations on your admission

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

Perfekt!

Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fabcol:
Sucesss!!

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by davisoncrusoe: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good evening People.

Does anyone have an idea how much the bank charges will be for processing the form A for paying semester fees and opening a blocked account. I'll appreciate any response.. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
On top every thing wey dem don talk about using form A.. You strong oh.. Well, its best you walk into the bank to get the exact and correct information
davisoncrusoe:
Good evening People.

Does anyone have an idea how much the bank charges will be for processing the form A for paying semester fees and opening a blocked account. I'll appreciate any response.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
dennison4luv:

which document do you want to certify
some schools only allow embassy certified documents for enrollment e.g Bremen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hycent007:
bro, how did you go about it with first bank please?
my old man have a euro dorm account. Open euro block account with 100 euros, then deposit the fintiba transfer amount in euros then initiate the transaction. 50 Euros was missing though after successful. Said it was intermediary bank charges

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deustchemann:
Sequel to a Skype interview I had with two members of staff of the University of Regensburg on June 25th, my 3rd MSc AL dropped this morning.

Experimental and Clinical Neuroscience
University of Regensburg.

Good way to start the month.
Good news awaits all of us this month by God's grace

Congratulations bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Babzeeman:
Good Afternoon, My first A.L just dropped. FU Berlin just gave me admission. I am still awaiting University of Cologne and Gothe University, Frankfurt.

Congratulations... More testimony loading smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fabcol:
On top every thing wey dem don talk about using form A.. You strong oh.. Well, its best you walk into the bank to get the exact and correct information

I tire oo, Bros leave form A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SSamuelo: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deustchemann:

It was sent via email, and also uploaded on the portal.
When they receive your documents, your status changes to received. Next is the forwarding of your application to the admission committee. You'll see a corresponding change to that effect via mail and on your portal too.
When the committee is done, the decision notice is sent via mail and portal.
did they ask u to send transcripts before the admission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wizdude(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
FELZ06:

I got that same mail from Uni-assist but nothing yet from the school.

God go make us smile Las Las..

I dey force myself smile already.

Let's keep the Faith bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by stephots10: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Let me drop my AL testimony here too.

Applied to 10 schools, 3 through uni-assist, 1 direct application and 6 online application.

Got my first AL in to my most preferred school and course

TUM: MSc Mathematical Finance and Actuarial Science, I was so happy like I won 100m lottery. followed by a rejection letter from University of Bonn, thank God I didn't spend a dime in the application.
Next CAU Kiel AL dropped today for MSc Financial Mathematics.

Wishing those expecting AL success in their expectations.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hycent007: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

my old man have a euro dorm account. Open euro block account with 100 euros, then deposit the fintiba transfer amount in euros then initiate the transaction. 50 Euros was missing though after successful. Said it was intermediary bank charges
Thanks man. I will just open one for myself there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kratos14: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please wat is the real answers to this questions ?
Pecky2222:
My people i had my interview today. Forgive my summarized transcript oh I can't really remember everything exactly.

What do you know about the German economy?
What do you know about the German political system?

Basically it was more of a conversation than an interview...tnk God

PS: if you are that guy that we stood Togeda today before others arrived pm me, let me hav ur contact

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
robinicule:
What's AM

Approval mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deustchemann:

Lol
Thanks bro. Even though I'm rejecting most of them cos I already have my most preferred application, It's good to testify to God's goodness. That's why I still share testimony when AL comes.

I don't usually mention it when rejection letters come

I once had a day like that . I went out in the morning to put some documents in place without breakfast. I came back in the afternoon to eat my breakfast as lunch, as I grabbed my phone, rejection letter entered my mail. I lost appetite immediately. Dropped the phone and in one hour, tried to gather some strength to eat my food. I started eating and under 10 mins, another rejection letter dropped in. I cried mehn..

So behind the many ALs (5 is not many to me tho), I've packed a plethora of Rejections.

Mehn, this is epic. I can't stop my self from laughing, sad news that's funny. Don't mind me o, I am just trying to console myself as I just checked my email online to get a RL from Bayreuth despite trying tirelessly to get my passport. nIS is trying to frustrate me but God pass em.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
stephots10:

Applied to 10 schools, 3 through uni-assist, 1 direct application and 6 online application.

TUM: MSc Mathematical Finance and Actuarial Science, I was so happy like I won 100m lottery. followed by a rejection letter from University of Bonn, thank God I didn't spend a dime in the application.

Congratulations sire

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bro Google is ur friend

Kratos14:
Please wat is the real answers to this questions ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please where can I certify my document in Enugu, went to federal high court and was told they no longer do that there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FELZ06: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
stephots10:

Thank you Chief and Congratulations on your AL. I pray God perfect all that concerns us.

I am interested in the same course. Please what did you read for BSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Baba when did you apply for the program and how long did it take uniassist to send your application to TU chemnitz
decide:
2nd admission landed.
TU Chemnitz
Automotive Software Engineering
Anybody in the house going my way let's hook up
Please to gurus over there, what is the job prospect between Paderborn and Chemnitz?

Your response will be appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
mexzony:

Are you trying to apply ?
yes I need a school I can fill in, so that the person can help pick it up...Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2019
dailydolar:
some schools only allow embassy certified documents for enrollment e.g Bremen

okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Deustchemann:

No I didn't write any exam.
I sent online application on April 1
My document got there April 30
AL came today (Biochemistry)

Congratulations once more brotherly.
Let's wait hopefully for ours!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2019
cliper230:
Baba when did you apply for the program and how long did it take uniassist to send your application to TU chemnitz

Uni-assist received my application on 28th May. It took them 5days or thereabout to send it to Chemnitz. AL show today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2019
DavisBloom:
Please where can I certify my document in Enugu, went to federal high court and was told they no longer do that there

Notary Public, Zik's Avenue by Ohafia Junction

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by otunbanimi: 2:52am On Jul 03, 2019
good day house,

my application to RUB has been like this for days. any one seeing same thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.