Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597460 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paclarge(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks a lot , the address have been been updated and my documents have been delivered to Ortega
Bamstar007:

Ups will do you shege... they are the worst international courier service to Germany (at least that I know), maybe nipost is not so bad but very slow.UPS will collect your documents and transfer fees with smile and half way there will be one issue or the other.
I had to pay another 45 euros to be able to get my doc delivered (na my receiver go their office go collect sef)
Try to contact them and know whatever rubbish they are saying but if you have money, just resend with a good courier service if your deadline is so near
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Isiokpukpu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
fogbu:
Please for those going to FHWS, let us relate and start sorting out landing needs. ( Just indicate your interest, so that WhatsApp group can be advised).
Bro i'm in, add me up

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chrisaruwa(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Yes sir. You can do that. That's what I did and never had any problem.

Please can I get the format on how you addressed yours to uniassist?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oluwafemi88: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
waledora:
Pm me ooo
Saw ur Mail brother
Thank U and God bless
Just sent u a message now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Chukwudi1990:
Please. I have an appointment for 24th of september, and my admission date is 15th of October. Is there anything I can do have a faster appointment?
Ensure all the requirements are ready and ok and plese try to block or have your SL to the interview. This may reduce the time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kamps:

Guy, calm down ehn... You caused this not UPS.. The address you gave them was the former address uni-assist was using.. You should have used this new one

uni-assist e.V., Geneststrasse 5, 10829 Berlin....

Am so sure about this because it happened to me when I sent mine to uni-assist through UPS, they will redirect it to the updated address.
I'm guessing he used
uni-assist e.V.
11507 Berlin
GERMANY
The address ain't wrong but not all courier deliver to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
chrisaruwa:

Please can I get the format on how you addressed yours to uniassist?
Thanks

My school addressed it to Uni-assist though I gave them the address.
This is the Uni-assist address used:

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kamps:

Man, do you know i later paid another 17k for the babe I sent my documents to in GÖTTINGEN after they told her If she fails to pay b4 slated date, the fees will be increased again.. We have been saying it, Don't use UPS..

I sent documents to Hafencity University Hamburg using UPS, for 21days now not delivered and was asked to pay COD. used FedEX to same address on thursday and delivered this morning
Well if you say address issues for uni-assist, I may agree but on the bigger note. UPS IS FRAUD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kamps: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Tommynaku:

I sent documents to Hafencity University Hamburg using UPS, for 21days now not delivered and was asked to pay COD. used FedEX to same address on thursday and delivered this morning
Well if you say address issues for uni-assist, I may agree but on the bigger note. UPS IS FRAUD

Only if you've been following up with this thread.. I said it just last month and @Bamstar @Dailydolar also said samething ... UPS na SCAM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chrisaruwa(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

My school addressed it to Uni-assist though I gave them the address.
This is the Uni-assist address used:

Thanks for the quick response
God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kinfinity007:
Is there anyone who applied to Ruhr University Bochum?. I just found out that I was supposed to upload certified copies of my documents but I have already uploaded normal original copies, do you think I should start a fresh application?. Is there anyone here who uploaded normal copies and got admitted into Ruhr University Bochum?
You don't need to upload certified copies. I submitted without certified copies n was accepted n considered complete
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nathan189: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
pompido:
Update for those who might be considering Kiel as a destination....

Semester ticket has now been increased to 256 Euros but it now covers the whole Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg!

This opens up a lot of opportunities regarding where to live and work.

You can live on the outskirts of Kiel where rent is cheap and work in Hamburg where job offers abound while not worrying about transportation costs.

The good times are here cheesy

Hello bro do you know more about CAU university of Kiel, Medical Life Science Msc. I want to know if application is still on. Please send me a pm let’s talk more
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunfrost(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Are they still giving out appointment date for CAT A?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
When did you book for the appointments
Chukwudi1990:
Please. I have an appointment for 24th of september, and my admission date is 15th of October. Is there anything I can do have a faster appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yemicoal(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good day guys, I sent additional documents to uniassist on request but forgot to include my application number on the envelope. Tried using the contact form page on the website but could only find answers to question and no email to send my issue too. I tried replying a mail that was sent to me earlier but I got an automatic response saying I couldn’t respond to that mail. Can I get a working uniassist mail so I send my application number to ensure they identify my documents. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richmondoau(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
House, I need link to book under category A.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kamps:

Only if you've been following up with this thread.. I said it just last month and @Bamstar @Dailydolar also said samething ... UPS na SCAM.
Its ok Bro, all we need to do is keep spreading this info so that others coming wont be a victim. Just imagine if someone had spent money and trying to meet up with deadline and something like this happens. Now that we've know lets be our brother keeper
Best wishes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allbestkaima(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
yusuftosin:
Good morning ALL,

I booked appointment, got my date but didn't get any appointment letter. The date was sent by mail - there wasn't any appointment letter attached. Am I missing something please?

Secondly, I was born before 1992 and I have the TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - ATTESTATION OF BIRTH from NPC @ Surulere. Will this be acceptable please?

Thanks please.
When did you book the appointment
And when did you receive your AD.
I booked 3 weeks ago, CAT A, till today no AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
MopeL:

i really cant say anything on this, i did an interview on a diff. course. well, know your motivation and probably the basics of your course.
How did your horticultural science interview go? What did they ask?
Wish you success
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saysay01: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please house, what is Fintiba's BIC/Swift code, my cousin's Bank just called that the transfer did not go through cause the swift code is incorrect. Please very urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by holychic: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello,
Euro available for sale please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
please what's the enrollment deadline for Rhine waal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo240(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please who wants to send documents to Bremen, let's join and send to reduce cost. I am in Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bro, what is it like in Hannover? My semester fee is around €410. Men it got me thinking oo.

pompido:
Update for those who might be considering Kiel as a destination....

Semester ticket has now been increased to 256 Euros but it now covers the whole Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg!

This opens up a lot of opportunities regarding where to live and work.

You can live on the outskirts of Kiel where rent is cheap and work in Hamburg where job offers abound while not worrying about transportation costs.

The good times are here cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dreamchaserz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please house I applied to HS Rhine Waal for a Bachelors degree through Uni-assist. On the school's website, it is written that hard copies are not needed as electronic copies are sufficient. Do I still need to send certified hard copies to Uni-assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dreamchaserz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
DavisBloom:

If you meant admission deadline, then it's July 15th.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Barth88: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
DavisBloom:

october 15th, from my enquiry. what course did u apply for? im gunning for Bsc international taxation and law

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Barth88: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
Please house I applied to HS Rhine Waal for a Bachelors degree through Uni-assist. On the school's website, it is written that hard copies are not needed as electronic copies are sufficient. Do I still need to send certified hard copies to Uni-assist?

No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Barth88: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please can anyone help me with the link for visa appointment booking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bigpapa080: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
holychic:
Hello,
Euro available for sale please.
How much?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Here you go https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/appointment-lagos/1496884
Barth88:
Please can anyone help me with the link for visa appointment booking
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dreamchaserz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Barth88:

No

Thanks for the swift response. I also want to ask if it's possible to book appointment ahead even though I've not received my AL. Can this be done and is it advisable?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.