Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595952 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Awilibogy:
Good evening House,

My Sponsor visit the Alien office today and he said he was told that he can't stand as sponsor because we don't bear thisame surname and that if he must stand he will have to deposit 10k euro incase I committ crimes. Please House how true is this my brothers and sisters.

The person probably doesn't want to stand in for you or his finances aren't up to requirement. That him talk no hold water
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Not true.

Awilibogy:
Good evening House,

My Sponsor visit the Alien office today and he said he was told that he can't stand as sponsor because we don't bear thisame surname and that if he must stand he will have to deposit 10k euro incase I committ crimes. Please House how true is this my brothers and sisters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by slimdaddy2822: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
computaholicGoc:

Good question!

For me the answer is even objective rather than subjective!

I will say yes without hesitation!

I don’t think you have anything to loose especially with fact that you are on scholarship.

In three years your value will exponentially increase. As a PhD student your stipends should be enough to forget that 170k..lol..

The benefits of studying can never be overemphasized.

Exposures, knowledge and practical skills concatenated.

The only thing difficult to deal with is that u will miss ur wife which u can even invite him over for reunion ( 3months Schengen visa). Take her round the world just like you promised her when you were dating. Over 20 countries to explore without additional visa. You can even travel from Germany to some countries for 2euros.

That being said. Monopolize the offer my guy. There is more to life than 170k. In four years time that company may not afford you and u can afford to bring ur wife over.

Schönes Wochenende!

U said 20 countries to explore or 9 countries?
if 20 countries including canada and USA wen studying during the holidays ryt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Awilibogy:
Good evening House,

This person didn't want to sponsor you...
All those story are not true.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PstTobi: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please who can help me with Aachen alien office email. The once have been seeing are wrong. Dankeschön
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kumkumtins: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dahyormine:
I understand you bro, if that policy of No BA/SL no AD is established, 90% of applicant won't make it, and that's gonna be highly traumatic and discouraging.
it's very had to get ones SL before interview, not to talk of funding BA. this thing no be maimai my brother, moreover, all fingers are not equal.

Best Regards.
I get what you’re saying. Me sef I got. AL on 15 June but funded BA on 5 July. At least one should get AL before applying, even if he/she can’t get BA or SL on time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunfrost(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kumkumtins:

I get what you’re saying. Me sef I got. AL on 15 June but funded BA on 5 July. At least one should get AL before applying, even if he/she can’t get BA or SL on time.

How long before you got appointment date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olabimpe12: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Enrolment deadline is 30th of September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Kumkumtins:

Yes! this is where I think the embassy could work on... no AL no AD.
BTW, hope you have got a date already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by AjayD: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Ali228:

What is your bachelor's grade? I am applied for mechatronics and cyber-physical systems. But they didn't tell anything yet.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kumkumtins: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2019
sunfrost:

How long before you got appointment date?

SOON by the grace of God. I booked on Saturday 6th.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kumkumtins: 4:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Dahyormine:
Yes! this is where I think the embassy could work on... no AL no AD.
BTW, hope you have got a date already?

Still waiting on God oh my brother (/ sister)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Metronimos: 5:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Pokarika:
Yo, check out this sure BET. grin
IDK about the compartibility with social sciences but I think it will fly. Admission-free, EPL, 15/7 Deadline, Online application and no certification needed yet, till you get your official letter from Uni Bremen.
This is your year man, no worry.

Course Name: English-Speaking Cultures: Language, Text and Media.

https://www.uni-bremen.de/en/master/master-of-arts-laws/

No sure bet here o!

Even when I won't be taking the offer, I applied here since April 18, AL never show. Just there formally checked/reviewed nonsense since then

I wish you luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bedoab10k(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Good morning everyone, thanks for your comments, advise and solutions to issues here. Please, i intend to apply for my PhD in Germany. Here are my questions
1. Does the free tuition covers my experimental research during this program?
2. Can i get a grant or some financial benefit from the University i'm schooling?
3. Is there any means to make more than 9k euro per annum?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ojabostine505: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Thehustler:
AL Alert

University of Kassel
MSc Functional Safety Engineering
please when is your enrolment deadline and start up date. I got admitted for winter semester. Master of art Global Political Economy and development. Let us plan movement together. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Glowing1: 6:36am On Jul 09, 2019
Any one here with lagos embassy numbers pls drop it. I need to make a call n enquire for date.

Good morning all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Glowing1:
Any one here with lagos embassy numbers pls drop it. I need to make a call n enquire for date.

Good morning all
Better have a strong heart , the person that would pick up is a very rude Nigerian girl and what she can tell you has a high chance of breaking your day.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sunfrost(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Kumkumtins:

SOON by the grace of God. I booked on Saturday 6th.

Amen my brother, please keep me posted...when did you fill as study start? I also applied that day after I got AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirbohr007(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Tommynaku:
Anyone going to the second largest city in DE?, the state that makes DE having the 3rd largest port in europe, I mean the home town of the present and just past chancellors of DE, the state where burger originated (just gave an expo of facts about DE),
Students for HAW, TUHH, Uni H, HCU
Lets connect so we can prepare, share info etc towards our waka to DE
There's a WhatsApp group for those going to Hamburg. You can join via

https://chat. WhatsApp.com/L8Gdhomhioi5fjTk1u464F
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MartinLawrenCe: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Glowing1:

Good morning all

Good morning my brother

Yes, I will advise every other person to do the same. By the time this week ends it will be 2 months since I have been waiting for appointment date. I sent an email but no reply whether cat A or B. If just one person contacts then it means majority are not bothered but if everyone contacts them, then we could get an answer.

On this note, my German journey will likely end soon. I have switched to plan B. I will likely cancel my cat B registration soon to also help those who still believe they will get a date.

I have tried. waiting 2 months for an appointment date and not knowing what's happening speaks alot...

Enjoy the week everyone!

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Elisha111: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Thanks for your reply...it’s a university
Basalt:

First of all let me ask you a question which nobody here has actually asked you.
That your school in Ghana, is it a university or a polytechnic?

If its a university, you are qualified to apply for your masters in Germany with your 70% FCGPA.
But if it is a polytechnic, then you are probably not going to get admission for masters in Germany. German schools accept HND for mostly BSc admissions but very rare for Masters admission.
Even Nigerian universities sef don't accept HND for masters unless you do Pgd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Akwaekee:
Have you contacted the consulate?
How about checking if your school, can extend the enrollment deadline for You?

Someone advised that those, who haven't gotten AD should try booking with a start date of Oct 21 or November,or so. He said that, someone did and got AD for September.

Man the embassy ain't replying my mails
My enrollment deadline is October 11th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2019
Good morning all it really not a good hing to have AL and BA without date it's painful and unacceptable seriously .
But let also remember last winter the method was no AL no AD till some people didn't get date after sometime let's face fact the issue remains the people of my country going for this student Waka is much and embassy is not helping matter at all . Why did I say this ok last winter people that did interview between April - july have less people per day like max 10 but when it got to August atleast am sure of my day that we were more than 50.
As at 12noon people were still been interviewed so they should also help us to start early to fix more people per day before it gets to August .
Also am sorry to say this German embassy Nigeria is not organised at all and that's where the problem comes from
Make una no vex say I write epistle but all the same we go dey ok Las Las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2019
Justwise this thread Don long oo. Pls do the needful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pokarika(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Choi!! I don enter one Chance.
Maybe they are waiting for deadline.

Metronimos:

No sure bet here o!

Even when wont be taking the offer, I applied here since April 18, AL never show. Just there formally checked/reviewed nonsense since then

I wish you luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2019
chimax1:

The Nigerian mentality, because they said he would soon close the thread he decided to let it overgrow.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Philfit:

Better have a strong heart , the person that would pick up is a very rude Nigerian girl and what she can tell you has a high chance of breaking your day.
I don't like the tone of this message, allow him try his luck. He should do what his heart prompts him to do.
Is like u don't understand the pain of waiting for AD, flashes of all u have struggled to get to this stage will aggravate ur restless mind
Some of these guys don't sleep well again at night, I have been there so know d extent of trauma some people here are experiencing.
Please u all should go the extra mile and place a call, if she insults u and give you date, is all win win
BTW, d rude talk is just ur opinion, I have listened to many recorded conversations of the lady, I didn't see any insult, d same thing has always been said about Paulinus and it surprised me how the guy was gentle on my day, he is just principled and expect you all at ur age and education, not to come and fumble with a serious issue. What I saw my colleagues demonstrate that day eh, I couldn't believe my eyes. Some came with incompleted docs that were essential, some didn't come with their visa fee and prepaid envelope, one guy photocopied different document on a single paper, front and back, shame literally catch me for them. In these cases, what would you have expected Paul to do, discuss with them? Start explaining checklist to a graduate? Direct u to where u can get bank? The fact that he will send u out for not being ready or complying with his instructions doesn't make him bad, he has a lot to attend every morning. I hope you know he videos his work every morning, so I believe his ogas sees it all.
So that lady could be rude to u for verboseness or any reason, but won't be to me. So is not an assertion, anyone that wants to call her can do that but I will also advise you organize/rehearse ur talk/point, apparently she doesn't enjoy listening to long talk and narration grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2019
chimax1:

He is waiting for my testimony like I prophesied on the first page, abeg bear with us cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mexzony: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Just to clarify this declaration of age thing I can do it in any court house right and I just need a picture of me and one of my parents right. Cos I have a pic of my mum. Or is there a specific courthouse?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2019
X36DD:

The Nigerian mentality, because they said he would soon close the thread he decided to let it overgrow.

What's Nigeria mentality now? U like accusing anyhow u want, u did same to me. Is his job and he alone has the discretion either to close at 498 or 602 thereabout. We can't teach him his job, can only call his attention to it.
Last thread, I called him severally when it was around 500, he still closed it when he deemed fit. If he leaves it till 620, nobody go beat am, so shun that ur thought.
Actually this part 6 fly no be small. Part 7 go be worse, cos multitude are waiting for AM vis-a-vis those going for interview this period
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2019
mexzony:
Just to clarify this declaration of age thing I can do it in any court house right and I just need a picture of me and one of my parents right. Cos I have a pic of my mum. Or is there a specific courthouse?

Any court bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.