Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594383 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
D5000y:
Hi All,

I got a mail from DAAD Scholarship committee that I should submit an admission letter of a German University for winter 2019/20. Please, who knows much about this DAAD scholarship? Does that mean that I have been considered for the scholarship and does anyone knows any German University that issues admission letter within the shortest possible time?

Course of study: MSc Geosciences

cc: Deustchemann

Thank you

please what is the name of the schorlarship...nd if u can send me a link pls... i want to read up on it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
D5000y:
Ok, thank you very much. Yeah, you are right. If I have a letter, admission would be pretty much easy. I sent a mail to know if there's a deadline for submission of admission letter and she said August 2019 for winter 2019 and February 2020 for summer semester 2020. I have started applying to some schools now.
congrats in advance, what documents were u asked for the scholarship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
clintonsparkz:
congrats in advance, what documents were u asked for the scholarship?
thank you. Time schedule, motivation and other normal application documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Coachee9:

please what is the name of the schorlarship...nd if u can send me a link pls... i want to read up on it
daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Present.
danielsunky:
Please who had his/her visa interview on the 18th of February and AM is yet to show?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by teb123: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello,

Please, can I send you a pm? I am planning to go to the embassy to certify documents too.
iPOD007:
Hello house,

I certified 5 different applications at the German Embassy. All applications are going to Uniassist. So I plan to reprint the application pages of four and attach to a single one which has the same documents certified. Since Uniassist only needs one set of certified documents. i did so because i would still need the certified documents for some applications that will open in April/may.
Anyone here done same before?
Also, please can you recommend which of the DHL centres I can get discount for sending my docs and the price range?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirbohr007(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Anyone in Enugu or within the south east who wants to send documents to uni assist? You can get in touch so we'll share the cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tetammy622: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good day house, please I am new here. I would like to get a list of possible visa interview questions for someone going to studienkollege. Thank you for your help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by adedugbaolufemi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please house,is it compulsory to attach IELTS with my documents when going for interview since my school says it's not necessary and on my admission letter they said I have satisfied all language proficiency.

Kindly advice... Already I have my admission letter with me

[quote author=valenti12 post=76693120][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
dukeokafor:
Hey guys I'm stuck somewhere o

I was born after 1992. And I have a birth certificate from the then Local Government I was born in. Is it enough to take to German embassy for interview?

Moreso I went to National Population Commission and they said I can only receive ATTESTATION of birth and not BIRTH CERTIFICATE because I'm above 18 for #8500.

How true is this?

Can I use my old local government birth certificate or do the attestation thing.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good day everyone. I need advice from the gurus in the house. I just received admission letter from TUM now for Masters in Financial mathematics. however I'd already gone through the embassy process for another school which is JMU Wurzburg. But I prefer going to TUM because the course is financial maths different from JMU Wurzburg which is Just mathematics. My interview is 20 days old. what do you suggest I do at this point. thanks so much in anticipated response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Do nothing!
Wait for your AM, once your visa is out, go to the school of your Choice..

Meddyakki:
Good day everyone. I need advice from the gurus in the house. I just received admission letter from TUM now for Masters in Financial mathematics. however I'd already gone through the embassy process for another school which is JMU Wurzburg. But I prefer going to TUM because the course is financial maths different from JMU Wurzburg which is Just mathematics. My interview is 20 days old. what do you suggest I do at this point. thanks so much in anticipated response.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sss2: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
D5000y:
daad.de

Can you give us time frame for next year applicant like us, so as to be aware?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olad7554: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
danielsunky:
Please who had his/her visa interview on the 18th of February and AM is yet to show?

20th present
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielsunky(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Do you have your AM now?
bukolaakin:
Present.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
teb123:
Hello,

Please, can I send you a pm? I am planning to go to the embassy to certify documents too.
Sure, you can.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeejahAJ: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
danielsunky:
Blocked acct or sponsorship letter?

Sponsorship letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fabcol:
Do nothing!
Wait for your AM, once your visa is out, go to the school of your Choice..

sorry to ask ooo. but I think it will be Wurzburg that will be stamped on my passport. Or am I getting it wrong?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by adedugbaolufemi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please house,is it compulsory to attach IELTS with my documents when going for interview since my school says it's not necessary and on my admission letter they said I have satisfied all language proficiency.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by casperuk(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello,

Pls is it possible to carry your kids along to Germany on a student visa(No spouse)? That is, when applying for the student visa, along with them at the German embassy after funding block account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sorry to answer ooo lol. So far u not yet enrolled in Wurzburg u can Begin at TUM once your visa drops... There v been such cases here ..you could read previous parts to verify.

Meddyakki:
sorry to ask ooo. but I think it will be Wurzburg that will be stamped on my passport. Or am I getting it wrong?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fabcol:
Sorry to answer ooo lol. So far u not yet enrolled in Wurzburg u can Begin at TUM once your visa drops... There v been such cases here ..you could read previous parts to verify.

thanks so much bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by princetigris(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meddyakki:
What date did you do your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djlaqua91(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Help needed

djlaqua91:
Hello guys,

How long does uni-assist take to start processing document. I sent my docs weeks ago and got confirmation it was in Germany by last week Thursday, but have had no word from uni-assist if they've received it or not

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sss2:

Can you give us time frame for next year applicant like us, so as to be aware?
I think around September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ahmed4002:

Kindly request for the congratulatory letter from the selection commitee. it would be pretty much easier to get admission, as all FEES from uni assist would be waived, and you could get the admission fast.

did same thing last year
Thank you very much for that. I appreciate, sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
casperuk:
Hello,

Pls is it possible to carry your kids along to Germany on a student visa(No spouse)? That is, when applying for the student visa, along with them at the German embassy after funding block account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Yomodun: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
You can choose to add it as an additional document or not but I'll advise you take it along.
adedugbaolufemi:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SyberKate(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Annestacia:

Is it the office in Abuja or Lagos.
I don't understand what they mean by going to your study center.

Let me find the numbers I called and send to you.
Ehe. Here they are
0807 991 7938
0706 470 1747
0818 013 9430

Hopefully one of the numbers will go through.
Unfortunately no body is picking up the calls to those numbers cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
iPOD007:
Been running my head for a while now on how i will poay my Uniassist fee. Someone just informed me that a normal debit card owuld do it. I tried mine and it worked. My bank Standard chattered charged me 1 Euro = N420. Which is all good.
So, feel free to try your cards, usually master card or Visa cards.
Cheers.
Can I pay before sending my documents to uni-assist? I couldn't proceed to payment on portal when I clicked on card options it showed (either you don't have authorization to access this page or the page you are trying to access doesn't exist) though most of the schools I intend applying to will start by next month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekybabee1(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meddyakki:

Hi, please what course did you study for your first degree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.