Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597128 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Dikolisis post=76814114]Greetings With Joy in my �, I announce the arrival of my A.M Interview date: 18th Feb,2019 A.M : 19th March, 2019. School: OVGU MAGDEBURG Funded before interview.
Congratulation! amheading to same school but still expecting AM .

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

have updated the list bro
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=john9912 post=76814692]gurus, here I need your help? will rejections form US and Canada affect my Germany visa...and is having a blocked account a sure guaranty for

Not at all. I was once denied by US and that didn't affect me.

The V.O saw it that I had been rejected before when he scaned my passport and he asked reason for rejection at US embassy. So, I explained to him. Period.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2019
john9912:
gurus, here I need your help? will rejections form US and Canada affect my Germany visa...and is having a blocked account a sure guaranty for visa?

No

And No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Benifbond: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
God is able to do what no other can do,He control the affairs of men.
I started my application as every other person, I was admitted last winter but was unable to pursue it because my sponsor asked me to wait a little while. After my second admission this summer, I booked for an interview . I'm sorry I didn't post my transcript ,u will understand why later on. My interview was scheduled on the 9th January, a few days to that I called my sponsor for my blocking only for him to tell me that he lost a huge amount of money,God so kind he didn't say I shouldn't go. I traveled to Lagos on the 06/01/2019.
I got to the embassy around 6am. Unknowingly to me, I didn't duplicate the Block account opening confirmation which made Mr. Paulinus to send me back.
After the duplication, I never knew that I ought to have duplicated my SOP, when Mr paulinus noticed I didn't Photocopy my SOP the man nearly send me packing, on reaching to the VO,she asked for the same thing.
My interview was an informal conversation, It looked as if we knew each other before( na fun I swear). Na the VO later photocopy the SOP.
On my way back, I slightly escape a fatal accident that took a man's life on the spot.
About 4 weeks later, I got my AM requesting that I sent
1: Passport
2: 6 months travel insurance

After sending my passport on the 06/03/2019( I was scared bcs no evidence of funding)
I got a mail from the embassy, asking me why did I choose 14/04/2019 as my travelling date knowing fully well that my semester starts on 01/04/2019.
I quickly replied to them that it's an error, that I meant March not April. The next day I got a second mail from the embassy requesting for a valid 6 month Health Insurance starting from 14 March 2019. I subscribed that with Faith and I forwarded it via email on the 12 March 2019.
That same night, I read a post here were a person that had similar case was later asked to present “Evidence of funding” that post alone nearly killed me. I lost hope.
On 18/03/2019 I got a call from a courier service that they have my parcel.
19 /04/2019 I picked my parcel Lo and behold my Visum was approved.

This was approved without BA or SL

I strongly believe that with God all things are possible. He specializes in things that are impossible. I believe he will do the same to you. Amen. Thank God for my friends who never ceased sounding faith to me.
Engr. Ifionu..
Engr.Sammy(senior mentor)
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…
I can't remember una usernames oooo
Thanks to all Nairalanders …. I really appreciate. Thanks

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by john9912: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2019
delivite:

No

And No
thanks a lot I also want to ask do I have to apply to a well ranked university to increase my chances or any school is fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2019
wow! it indeed calls for celebration

CONGRATULATIONS

Benifbond:
I started my application as every other person, I was admitted last winter but was unable to pursue it because my sponsor asked me to wait a little while. After my second admission this summer, I booked for an interview . I'm sorry I didn't post my transcript ,u will understand why later on. My interview was scheduled on the 9th January, a few days to that I called my sponsor for my blocking only for him to tell me that he lost a huge amount of money,God so kind he didn't say I shouldn't go. I traveled to Lagos on the 06/01/2019.
I got to the embassy around 6am. Unknowingly to me, I didn't duplicate the Block account opening confirmation which made Mr. Paulinus to send me back.
After the duplication, I never knew that I ought to have duplicated my SOP, when Mr paulinus noticed I didn't Photocopy my SOP the man nearly send me packing, on reaching to the VO,she asked for the same thing.
My interview was an informal conversation, It looked as if we knew each other before( na fun I swear). Na the VO later photocopy the SOP.
On my way back, I slightly escape a fatal accident that took a man's life on the spot.

After sending my passport on the 06/03/2019( I was scared bcs no evidence of funding)
I got a mail from the embassy, asking me why did I choose 14/04/2019 as my travelling date knowing fully well that my semester starts on 01/04/2019.
I quickly replied to them that it's an error, that I meant March not April. The next day I got a second mail from the embassy requesting for a valid 6 month Health Insurance starting from 14 March 2019. I subscribed that with Faith and I forwarded it via email on the 12 March 2019.
That same night, I read a post here were a person that had similar case was later asked to present “Evidence of funding” that post alone nearly killed me. I lost hope.

I strongly believe that with God all things are possible. He specializes in things that are impossible. I believe he will do the same to you. Amen. Thank God for my friends who never ceased sounding faith to me.
Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Benifbond:

Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

Your story is very encouraging i must confess. . . Starting from the sponsor to the accident to your mistake in date and so on. . Bro you are really blessed. . Go DE and excel

My own advice: as they approved your visum without proof of financial okayness grin please make sure you have something to live on so you dont get stranded in Germany

Congrats again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2019
SMILES

Germany isn't US or CANADA. You don't need that. Any school is fine

john9912:

thanks a lot I also want to ask do I have to apply to a well ranked university to increase my chances or any school is fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Larrylrkay:
My day was a very hectic one. I connected my phone to browse on the laptop via SUB cord. Immidialy power ran out of the computer I removed my phone only to see that I have had a mail.

Opening my mail, walah!! It was my AM.

Dikolisis:
Greetings
With Joy in my �, I announce the arrival of my A.M
Interview date: 18th Feb,2019
A.M : 19th March, 2019.
School: OVGU MAGDEBURG
Funded before interview.

Thanks so much for all information, I appreciate.

Congratulations we tap into your blessings
@Chriswazo oya update our list ASAP grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
Benifbond:

Wow..congratulation!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Globalstamp: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Congrats bro I tap into your grace

Benifbond:

Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ibnabdulhakeem: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Good morning Gurus in the hou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sss2: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2019
D5000y:
I think around September

Thanks, can I dm you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2019
heybaby12:
I started in 2017 april I think I met the thread in part 3,towards the end( I made sure I read part 2 and over 300 pages for part 3) was present in the opening ceremony of part 4.

My admission testimony was in part 4,

May AM,visa testimony in Part 5,

I started this dream with 50kobo at hand. I had to share DHL space with my friend cos money no dey to send am.
But favour remembered me just 7 days before my interview ,my confirmation from fintiba came the night before my interview.

Ppl said it was a slim chance for me getting the visa cos I am going for another Bsc after so long , but I went ahead and took the chane. Today it's a different story.

What am I saying here have faith, believe and keep firm to your dreams. If it can happen to me it will happen for you.
I have wanted to leave Nigeria for schooling abroad since I wrote my waec in 2000 but no green light until 18 years later.

Never say never.

#morevisas
#moreAMs
#moreBA money
#morefavour
#moregrace
#morefaith

NB: Please and please newbies, read oooooooooooo

I'm happy for u dear. Which of the following means did u use:
Block account
Sponsor letter
Scholarship
I will be expecting ur reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2019
shocked
Benifbond:

Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

shocked
Benifbond:

Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

chisos !! is this a movie ??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Congratulations guys on ur AMs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sss2: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Benifbond:

I strongly believe that with God all things are possible.

With God, all things are possible. Congratulations [b/]Benifbond[/b]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by boywonder225: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Please I have a 3.0 german grade (confimed by uni assist), a thirdclass in nigerian uni.. can it get me an admission for a bachelors program in Germany? the courses I saw were all "open admission"

I am uncomfortably worried.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Benifbond:

Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

Congratulations on your visa..!

Please take note of the following,

1) Hope you've learnt German in order to get a job as soon as possible

2) Make sure you have a means of sustenance.. eg Fully funded blocked account or Sponsorship letter so that you won't have problem with the auslander when you want to convert your visa into a resident permit because you DEFINITELY need one of the options above.

3) Prepare to have at least 3k euros or more for the first 4 months of survival (If you're using SL). Because the moment you land, you'll encounter lots of challenges without at least 3k euros.

I hope you'll be back on NL after two weeks of landing in DE without going AWOL. grin grin

Congrats once more!

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dolpaz: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2019
boywonder225:
Please I have a 3.0 german grade (confimed by uni assist), a thirdclass in nigerian uni.. can it get me an admission for a bachelors program in Germany? the courses I saw were all "open admission"

I am uncomfortably worried.

Yes, you can

You can even get a Msc admission if you have good motivation letter and work experience

what did you study ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Congratulations.
Benifbond:

Engr. Ifionu..
Ebenezer Aji…..
Okoro ….
Dutchman…

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by boywonder225: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2019
dolpaz:

Yes, you can

You can even get a Msc admission if you have good motivation letter and work experience

what did you study ?
Political science cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ogoonna: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Transcript: I didn’t find a room at bonny camp until after much later when someone left later in the afternoon.
Arrived at the embassy 6:05, i wasvthe first tho for student visa, as we queued when paulinius came security guy say make i go find where to drop bag, so i had to go to the packing lot and paid 500
Paulinus was actually considerate today sef, pple came late and he just bone
Interview proper:
Vo: documents please
Me: i did
Vo saw the passport photograph and asked if i was a barca fan ( i wore barca jersey on the photo)
Me: Yes
Vo: it seems to me you want to go to Germany and playball,
Me: no ma’am
Vo: why did u wait so long? I believe time is money ( my wace was for 2012 and i was goin for bsc)
U could have graduated already
Me: i only wanted to study in germany
Vo; okay, but thats what I believe
Vo: what about your letter what is it for?
Me: I explained well for her
Vo: she nod
Vo: id give u a test after this, you know that right, and i hope u still remember what you learnt, i dont have any problems with ur application as long as u pass the test
Me: yes ma’am im aware
Vo: pick up the phone. Your course
Why germany
, what school?
What i would after studienkolleg
Vo: About germany
Me: it has the largest television market by 36.5 mill in Europe.
Vo: explain better
Me: me I didn’t know o, it was i cramped about facts on germany.
Me: i said it has to do with the channels
Vo: How many sch u applied to?
Any relatives?
Whos ur sponsors?
And what they do
Then i did test
Simple maths tho, but the physics, i no really knows ham so i just leave some, but u did all the maths,
Square roots of 49, 144, 196
Volume of a cone, they gave me a diagram
Physics
What is ohme and its symbol
What is volts and symbol
Then fundamental subjects mechanical engineering
Note: i was interviewed one dark woman with dread “ she mean o, and was trying to confuse me sef but God pass them
God help others preparing too and those awaiting a.m. would receive goodnews, i don join una too lol

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Oblang:

I'm happy for u dear. Which of the following means did u use:
Block account
Sponsor letter
Scholarship
I will be expecting ur reply. Thanks

She used BA, I don't even know why you are asking, u wan refund her grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Ogoonna:
Transcript: I didn’t find a room at bonny camp until after much later when someone left later in the afternoon.
Arrived at the embassy 6:05, i wasvthe first tho for student visa, as we queued when paulinius came security guy say make i go find where to drop bag, so i had to go to the packing lot and paid 500
Paulinus was actually considerate today sef, pple came late and he just bone
Interview proper:
Vo: documents please
Me: i did
Vo saw the passport photograph and asked if i was a barca fan ( i wore barca jersey on the photo)
Me: Yes
Vo: it seems to me you want to go to Germany and playball,
Me: no ma’am
Vo: why did u wait so long? I believe time is money ( my wace was for 2012 and i was goin for bsc)
U could have graduated already
Me: i only wanted to study in germany
Vo; okay, but thats what I believe
Vo: what about your letter what is it for?
Me: I explained well for her
Vo: she nod
Vo: id give u a test after this, you know that right, and i hope u still remember what you learnt, i dont have any problems with ur application as long as u pass the test
Me: yes ma’am im aware
Vo: pick up the phone. Your course
Why germany
, what school?
What i would after studienkolleg
Vo: About germany
Me: it has the largest television market by 36.5 mill in Europe.
Vo: explain better
Me: me I didn’t know o, it was i cramped about facts on germany.
Me: i said it has to do with the channels
Vo: How many sch u applied to?
Any relatives?
Whos ur sponsors?
And what they do
Then i did test
Simple maths tho, but the physics, i no really knows ham so i just leave some, but u did all the maths,
Square roots of 49, 144, 196
Volume of a cone, they gave me a diagram
Physics
What is ohme and its symbol
What is volts and symbol
Then fundamental subjects mechanical engineering
Note: i was interviewed one dark woman with dread “ she mean o, and was trying to confuse me sef but God pass them
God help others preparing too and those awaiting a.m. would receive goodnews, i don join una too lol

Thank you for sharing, which BSc program and school are you going for?

#Winteriscoming!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Benifbond:
God is able to do what no other can do,He control the affairs of men …. I really appreciate. Thanks

Your Testimony is just Wow!
Oil de your head

But you no tell us school and course?

#winteriscoming
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heroshark(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Larrylrkay:
My day was a very hectic one. I connected my phone to browse on the laptop via SUB cord. Immidialy power ran out of the computer I removed my phone only to see that I have had a mail.

Opening my mail, walah!! It was my AM. Feeling surprised and happy. I quickly had a bath and dressed up to arrange for the required documents to be sent via DHL.

Axa Mansard insurance -17,050 was done and i printed out my certificate.
I also printed out my blocked accounts statement.
And indicated date of travel all arranged with passport and sent via DHL 4,200.

I even forgot I didn't eat until 4:15pm when i started feeling weak. Lol. cuz I wanted to make sure I send my parcel today.

Admission letter Jan. 21st
Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

I appreciate all the people that have been contributing on this thread. Their contributions have been so helpful. I also have two friends from this thread whom we personally chat. They really helped me individually at diff occasions. To book for interview appointment and to also get my insurance easilly among other things . If you are reading this, you guys are awesome. Thanks very much.

I wish other people who are expecting their AM this month best of luck.

Please how did you get flight details? Do you book and pay for an actual flight?

I will be going for visa interview on the 8th of May. I was asked to come along with my flight itinerary indicating arrival and departure date. How do I go about this please?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Congratulations we tap into your blessings
@Chriswazo oya update our list ASAP grin

Bro, thank you but I will not longer update monikers with at least a mention of their school name, it defeats my purpose of starting it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
heroshark:

Please how did you get flight details? Do you book and pay for an actual flight?

I will be going for visa interview on the 8th of May. I was asked to come along with my flight itinerary indicating arrival and departure date. How do I go about this please?

8th of May?
Are you for winter? How did you book?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

have updated the list bro
Well done bro for your effort, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.