Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597420 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
D5000y:
Hi All,

I got a mail from DAAD Scholarship committee that I should submit an admission letter of a German University for winter 2019/20. Please, who knows much about this DAAD scholarship? Does that mean that I have been considered for the scholarship and does anyone knows any German University that issues admission letter within the shortest possible time?

Course of study: MSc Geosciences

cc: Deustchemann

Thank you
I got that same mail too bro
pray its a positive move
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
bridget149:
good day all.
Pls, can the student visa can be used as a pass to other EU countries during the course of one's studies.

is anyone going to stuttgart for winter, lets connect.
Not all EU Countries but the 26 Schengen countries
NB IF you are staying for more than 3 months, you wil need a residence permit.
Hope i am correct sha

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
bridget149:
good day all.
Pls, can the student visa can be used as a pass to other EU countries during the course of one's studies.

is anyone going to stuttgart for winter, lets connect.

I don't think you can easily pass to all EU countries. But Schengen countries, yes, because you hold a Schengen visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champagning: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2019
dolpaz:
If you´re heading to TU Freiberg and in need of an accommodation

Kindly pm me

I just got admission to tu Freiberg dunno the next step on how to get the student visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekch1c(f): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2019
I’m seeing a lot of confusion about certifying documents. Just go to high court and do that. What’s the notary seal again?
I haff confuse....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Sedatylo:

I got that same mail too bro
pray its a positive move
Please how did you go about the DAAD scholarship.
I'm interested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 4:06am On Mar 23, 2019
D5000y:
Hi All,

I got a mail from DAAD Scholarship committee that I should submit an admission letter of a German University for winter 2019/20. Please, who knows much about this DAAD scholarship? Does that mean that I have been considered for the scholarship and does anyone knows any German University that issues admission letter within the shortest possible time?

Course of study: MSc Geosciences

cc: Deustchemann

Thank you
Please how did you go about the DAAD scholarship, I'm interested.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Reichtum(m): 4:51am On Mar 23, 2019
dolpaz:

Hi guys, Long Post Alert !!!

Sorry for the long silence. Man gats hustle, study and make some cheddars. You know, money makes the world go round, but still one has to be careful cos the same money is the root of all evil.

Now, as promised I want to drop some experience about dating here in DE. I want to use this medium to appeal to everyone that this is just MY OPINION and personal experience here in DE.

First, everyone would probably need either a Romeo or Juliet at some point in life. This is normal ! I heard at the earliest stage in DE that most Germans respect blacks alot and when they see one, they regard us as Black American and before you know, the flows and likeness comes into play. but these days, that opportuinty has vanished into thin air as they mostly see blacks as opportunist thanks to our African Brothers who chase these ladies towards papers. Truth is an most western lady (German, American, Austrian, etc) either blows hot and in most cases very hot or cold/extremely cold. Reason best known to them. I think its because of the cultural differences between us, hence the reason why we could not withstand these differences. You could be dating a white lady and you guys could have a lil misunderstanding and within the twinlke of an eye, she can ask you to leave even in the middle of the night, she doesnt care! and if you refuse to leave, she could call the Police. so as omo boy, you go just bounce to avoid stories. Moreso, if you end up dating the strict ones and she understands english, she could command you not to speak any other language apart from english or German. But because of the fear of loosing her and the advantages accrued with dating her, you´ll bow to her demand.

These and many more which inlcudes food, Religion, lifestyle (Party, smoking, clubbing,) etc. The big question is: are you ready to tilt towards the differences because of paper? when a black dates a German she faces alot of criticism from her colleagues. They criticize them so much by saying to him/her Jokingly that "You´re dating a black guy/girl right, dont worry he´ll impregnate you, get the papers from you and dump you for his African woman" and truly, this is what the african guys do alot because we cant get controlled by a lady for the rest of our lives.. so, after getting the papers they file for divorce and go for the real African woman. When these happens, the news spread easily like wildfire and the caution/hatred spread also. If you want to marry a German, you´ll go through some series of verification which could span across months. If you impregate a German without marriage, my brother be ready to pay through your Nose. You´ll be asked to pay a certian money (Around 800€) for verification from your country of origin to proof that you don´t have a child/family back home. after this verification is complete, you´ll pay your child and Baby mama a certain percentage from your monthly salary. So lets assume you earn 1200, you could end up with 520 at the end of the month or even less cos your Renten(Pension) and Insurance will increase while your Taxes will reduce because you have a kid. Even though, you are registered as a father to a German child, Yet it doesn´t translate to getting permanent paper immediately. Most foreign office will give you 3 years at first, and if you don´t err in taking care of the mother and kids, then they give you permanent residency. But during this three years, you´ll be at the mercy of your baby mama cos any report from her... He don set be that. so you´ll be as humble as a lamb.....! Also, you have to keep working to sustain the support and during this process, school will heavily suffer cos you have to make so much in order to keep up with Bills and life.

The same scenario is applies to ladies as well. But not as extensive as in the case of guys. You just need to find someone who understand what it means to be inter-racial lovers. I have a girl around me thjough who keeps complaining about a German guy she´s dating. she said the guy is unpredictable and most times, he doesn´t want to even see her around him. Like I said earlier on, both guys and girls face heavy criticism from their German colleagues because of experiences from the past or from what they´ve heard or seen. Even the blacks born here will hardly give you a chance cos most of them are already soaked into the german system and culture. So when you approach, they give you alot of conditions and my brother, these conditions no be here. (Not in all cases though) so they tend to me very careful.

Pros of Marrying/dating a whity:
1) Your status gets changed... You´re given between 3-5 years at first, then Permanent Residency follows
2) You get unlimited work permit
3) Your woman gets Kindergeld and Muttergeld from the Government (Assuming you´re not working)
4) Fastest way to get PR (if responsibilities are taken and met)

Cons Marrying/dating a whity:
1) You face emotional, psychological and at times physical torture
2) Your studies could suffer
3) Cultural differences
4) Be ready to withstand the awkward look when you´re pushing around a white baby in the Kinderwagen smiley
5) Your dietary could change because with Bread, cheese, Currywurst and maybe Beer, these guys are OK.
6) They tend to look older than their age (My observation though) etc

There are other nationalities though that are not as strict as the Germans... The Poles, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, etc but if we have kept our house (Nigeria) in order, We are better than these countries. They are just better because of the affiliation with EU. (My opinion)

My advise to anyone who has a stable partner (Stable means there´s a commitment and/or legally binding) is to hold on to it and keep communication open. dont because of "I am going abroad" end a fruitful relationship. It could hunt you such that you may regret it. Most especially if you have a hardworking partner, The sky will be your limit because opportunities are boundless here.

Pros of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You understand each other
2) You eat your favourite continental dishes.
3) You can jointly train up your child without cultural clashes.
4) You both work and save to have a better future
5) You support each other in times of need
6) No/few religious, Cultural, Lifestyle differences etc

Cons of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You don´t get a permit immedaitely which means your child depends on the parents status. But if one of the parent gets a PR, everyone gets it as well.
2) Your child doesnt get Kindergeld (Depends on cities though) but If your partner comes via Family reunion, the mother gets mutterGeld while the child gets Kindergeld
3) Your status stays and your partner will have to find a way to take care of the family.

You could also bring your GF/BF if you can vouch your church mind for him/her. **

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it. The ball is in your court to decide what you want. According to the Bible Micah 6:8

In all, if you think you are mentally ready for inter racial dating, you can go for it. I decided to write this as a Benchmark. The above are just scenario you could experience while dating a westerner. Its a 2 edged sword thingy.

PS: This is my OWN Opinion/Observation.

My english these days sef.. German don kaputt my sentence construction

Thanks Dolpaz for this well researched contribution.
Just a little addition pls.

A white lady who happened to be a friend and mother visited me and was advising me about the misconceptions white girls(including germans) have about black guys.
According to her, most German girls are of the opinion that blacks are "good in bed". They may not have long term plan for you but only want to sleep with you.

Be careful when you come here that nobody ruin your life and future.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 4:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Please house any concrete information about trier university and when the winter widow will be opened.??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 5:13am On Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys, My WAEC result certificate has a wrong date of birth on it, i have an affidavit from the high court and notary public and i also have a birth certificate with the correct Date of Birth. is this sufficient? do i need to be worried? PS: i am going for MSc. DANKE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrydogged07: 5:30am On Mar 23, 2019
OMOZ1:

If you check it by using phone it would be faulty but if you use laptop it would be incomplete App, so try to mail them and ask why.
During my own they mail me to send additional documents, which I did, they just confirmed it yesterday but my status haven't change yet and am very sure it would change soon base on the acknowledgement mail I received.

You can ask guru in the house

Okay. Thank you boss. I was asked to mail some documents too which I have done. I thinks the status hasn't changed yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MarkGud(m): 5:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Champagning:

I just got admission to tu Freiberg dunno the next step on how to get the student visa

Course? and Summer or Winter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Deustchemann:

Searching for tuition free management courses is like searching for a white rhinoceros...

This got me cracking up. It will end in praise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2019
iblion:
Hi guys, My WAEC result certificate has a wrong date of birth on it, i have an affidavit from the high court and notary public and i also have a birth certificate with the correct Date of Birth. is this sufficient? do i need to be worried? PS: i am going for MSc. DANKE

you are covered with the affidavit sir

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nutworks100: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for your advices brother, please for someone Moving to Konstanz what are your advice regarding studies and working,
dolpaz:

Hi guys, Long Post Alert !!!

Sorry for the long silence. Man gats hustle, study and make some cheddars. You know, money makes the world go round, but still one has to be careful cos the same money is the root of all evil.

Now, as promised I want to drop some experience about dating here in DE. I want to use this medium to appeal to everyone that this is just MY OPINION and personal experience here in DE.

First, everyone would probably need either a Romeo or Juliet at some point in life. This is normal ! I heard at the earliest stage in DE that most Germans respect blacks alot and when they see one, they regard us as Black American and before you know, the flows and likeness comes into play. but these days, that opportuinty has vanished into thin air as they mostly see blacks as opportunist thanks to our African Brothers who chase these ladies towards papers. Truth is an most western lady (German, American, Austrian, etc) either blows hot and in most cases very hot or cold/extremely cold. Reason best known to them. I think its because of the cultural differences between us, hence the reason why we could not withstand these differences. You could be dating a white lady and you guys could have a lil misunderstanding and within the twinlke of an eye, she can ask you to leave even in the middle of the night, she doesnt care! and if you refuse to leave, she could call the Police. so as omo boy, you go just bounce to avoid stories. Moreso, if you end up dating the strict ones and she understands english, she could command you not to speak any other language apart from english or German. But because of the fear of loosing her and the advantages accrued with dating her, you´ll bow to her demand.

These and many more which inlcudes food, Religion, lifestyle (Party, smoking, clubbing,) etc. The big question is: are you ready to tilt towards the differences because of paper? when a black dates a German she faces alot of criticism from her colleagues. They criticize them so much by saying to him/her Jokingly that "You´re dating a black guy/girl right, dont worry he´ll impregnate you, get the papers from you and dump you for his African woman" and truly, this is what the african guys do alot because we cant get controlled by a lady for the rest of our lives.. so, after getting the papers they file for divorce and go for the real African woman. When these happens, the news spread easily like wildfire and the caution/hatred spread also. If you want to marry a German, you´ll go through some series of verification which could span across months. If you impregate a German without marriage, my brother be ready to pay through your Nose. You´ll be asked to pay a certian money (Around 800€) for verification from your country of origin to proof that you don´t have a child/family back home. after this verification is complete, you´ll pay your child and Baby mama a certain percentage from your monthly salary. So lets assume you earn 1200, you could end up with 520 at the end of the month or even less cos your Renten(Pension) and Insurance will increase while your Taxes will reduce because you have a kid. Even though, you are registered as a father to a German child, Yet it doesn´t translate to getting permanent paper immediately. Most foreign office will give you 3 years at first, and if you don´t err in taking care of the mother and kids, then they give you permanent residency. But during this three years, you´ll be at the mercy of your baby mama cos any report from her... He don set be that. so you´ll be as humble as a lamb.....! Also, you have to keep working to sustain the support and during this process, school will heavily suffer cos you have to make so much in order to keep up with Bills and life.

The same scenario is applies to ladies as well. But not as extensive as in the case of guys. You just need to find someone who understand what it means to be inter-racial lovers. I have a girl around me thjough who keeps complaining about a German guy she´s dating. she said the guy is unpredictable and most times, he doesn´t want to even see her around him. Like I said earlier on, both guys and girls face heavy criticism from their German colleagues because of experiences from the past or from what they´ve heard or seen. Even the blacks born here will hardly give you a chance cos most of them are already soaked into the german system and culture. So when you approach, they give you alot of conditions and my brother, these conditions no be here. (Not in all cases though) so they tend to me very careful.

Pros of Marrying/dating a whity:
1) Your status gets changed... You´re given between 3-5 years at first, then Permanent Residency follows
2) You get unlimited work permit
3) Your woman gets Kindergeld and Muttergeld from the Government (Assuming you´re not working)
4) Fastest way to get PR (if responsibilities are taken and met)

Cons Marrying/dating a whity:
1) You face emotional, psychological and at times physical torture
2) Your studies could suffer
3) Cultural differences
4) Be ready to withstand the awkward look when you´re pushing around a white baby in the Kinderwagen smiley
5) Your dietary could change because with Bread, cheese, Currywurst and maybe Beer, these guys are OK.
6) They tend to look older than their age (My observation though) etc

There are other nationalities though that are not as strict as the Germans... The Poles, Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, etc but if we have kept our house (Nigeria) in order, We are better than these countries. They are just better because of the affiliation with EU. (My opinion)

My advise to anyone who has a stable partner (Stable means there´s a commitment and/or legally binding) is to hold on to it and keep communication open. dont because of "I am going abroad" end a fruitful relationship. It could hunt you such that you may regret it. Most especially if you have a hardworking partner, The sky will be your limit because opportunities are boundless here.

Pros of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You understand each other
2) You eat your favourite continental dishes.
3) You can jointly train up your child without cultural clashes.
4) You both work and save to have a better future
5) You support each other in times of need
6) No/few religious, Cultural, Lifestyle differences etc

Cons of Bringing your partner (Student):
1) You don´t get a permit immedaitely which means your child depends on the parents status. But if one of the parent gets a PR, everyone gets it as well.
2) Your child doesnt get Kindergeld (Depends on cities though) but If your partner comes via Family reunion, the mother gets mutterGeld while the child gets Kindergeld
3) Your status stays and your partner will have to find a way to take care of the family.

You could also bring your GF/BF if you can vouch your church mind for him/her. **

My verdict: The German Government has given us the opportunity to experience world class education at a great price. Lets not abuse this opportunity. Also, The German Government has made residency kinda easy to get.. Finish your studies, during your study period, try and attain German B1 with a corresponding certificate, Apply for a job (There are jobs everywhere), work for 21 months, File for your permanent residency. #Lobatan. Its sounds/looks hard but its doable. I have lots of guys who are on this path. If they can do it, you can do it. The ball is in your court to decide what you want. According to the Bible Micah 6:8

In all, if you think you are mentally ready for inter racial dating, you can go for it. I decided to write this as a Benchmark. The above are just scenario you could experience while dating a westerner. Its a 2 edged sword thingy.

PS: This is my OWN Opinion/Observation.

My english these days sef.. German don kaputt my sentence construction

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Champagning:

If this is for the winter session, then you are very early. But if it's summer session, I'm afraid that the embassy may not grant you an interview date anymore.

Furthermore, for winter. Open a finitiba account online using their website.

Then book a visa appointment date with the embassy either via ;

Their website: https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?request_locale=de&locationCode=lago

Or

Email: info@lago.diplo.de or student@diplo.de. CC one of the two

Send your admission letter, Passport data page, proof of finance or opening confirmation of block account and full name with the email

Prior to this, go to nigeria.diplo.de to get the checklist of what you need.

Carpe diem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2019
hillshark:

Brother i feel your pain, but you don't have to wait for AM before you send the SL. Send it sharply if you haven't sent it via email. Also ask your school for extension. The time for verifying SL depends on the city. It doesn't take time sometimes. So don't seize praying
I'll get the SL this coming week, but I'm been skeptical and confused u should understand me now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2019
mrsmba5:
Please how did you go about the DAAD scholarship.
I'm interested

It was this PTDF - DAAD Scholarship for winter 2019/2020.
I Believe no current DAAD scholarship application is on for now ..
However check www.daad.de to confirm dou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Lol no confuse... Some schools are always specified with the kind of certification they want...Some would say only embassy, some only notary public and embassy while some would accept from any institutions that can certify a document... So for those that specified notary public, you v to do it at a notary and the notary must include the notary red seal.

sleekch1c:
I’m seeing a lot of confusion about certifying documents. Just go to high court and do that. What’s the notary seal again?
I haff confuse....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champagning: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2019
MarkGud:

Course? and Summer or Winter?

Winter .groundwater management

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champagning: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2019
dukeokafor:

If this is for the winter session, then you are very early. But if it's summer session, I'm afraid that the embassy may not grant you an interview date anymore.

Furthermore, for winter. Open a finitiba account online using their website.

Then book a visa appointment date with the embassy either via ;

Their website: https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?request_locale=de&locationCode=lago

Or

Email: info@lago.diplo.de or student@diplo.de. CC one of the two

Send your admission letter, Passport data page, proof of finance or opening confirmation of block account and full name with the email

Prior to this, go to nigeria.diplo.de to get the checklist of what you need.

Carpe diem

Winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by casperuk(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2019
good day peps,

Please can a single mother apply with her children for German student visa? That is, instead of leaving them behind first and then later applying for family reunion.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by IAmPhiL(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Reichtum:

Thanks Dolpaz for this well researched contribution.
Just a little addition pls.

A white lady who happened to be a friend and mother visited me and was advising me about the misconceptions white girls(including germans) have about black guys.
According to her, most German girls are of the opinion that blacks are "good in bed". They may not have long term plan for you but only want to sleep with you.

Be careful when you come here that nobody ruin your life and future.

Couldn't have said it any better, absolutely spot on.

Sad stuffs we go through, but God dey, we go find the right one lass lass
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LiftedMan: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2019
vivianobas:
Hello everyone,

Please I am on the verge of getting admission from BSBI Berlin for the winter semester but the fees for my intended program of study is 10k Euros after 2k5 scholarship reduction. But they are asking for 2k Euros deposit immediately I get the admission. Abeg help recommend Masters management courses from tuition free institutions. 10k Euros nor be beans. Please help a sister. Thank you all in advance
How far, have you found any school that is tuition free ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Oblang:

I'm happy for u dear. Which of the following means did u use:
Block account
Sponsor letter
Scholarship
I will be expecting ur reply. Thanks
Sorry for the delay.
BA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Is the application for mgt courses open?

Champion100:

Technische Universität München
TUM School of Management

Lena Holzinger
Arcisstraße 21
80333 München

NB: Its for Management and Technology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2019
homirefacuny:
My testimony is sure here by God’s Grace.

@dailydolar. Thank you for the heads up from part 5. I will mail you soon.
Where is dailydolar now? Was he able to travel to DE last year. I haven't been able to connect with him here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hillshark: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Good day house,

Please am heading to duisburg essen this week, please any one there should notify me. Abeg assist a brother.

Much love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.