Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (606426 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Please how much are they registering TOEFL now?

The price I am seeing just dey cut my chest
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Champagning:

Winter

BSc or MSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Westahorf10:
Is the application for mgt courses open?

No, until May.

But then, you need uni-assist evaluation result beforehand.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh, so the student visa is a shengen visa.... Thanx
dukeokafor:

I don't think you can easily pass to all EU countries. But Schengen countries, yes, because you hold a Schengen visa.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
heybaby12:

Sorry for the delay.
BA

OK..did u write IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ganasy: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good afternoon. Pls I need a contact in Neubrandenburg. Anyone living or heading there?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeejahAJ: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I want to request to pick up my visum personally from the embassy rather than have it dispatched to my address?

How do I go about it?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi Gurus, i need an input from you. i am trying to send my documents to Germany. i am apply for about 5 schools including uniassist schools. i have a friend there who i plan on sending all of them too then he will help me send each folder to their respective destinations. is this a good idea? does the sender address matter? thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
iblion:
Hi Gurus, i need an input from you. i am trying to send my documents to Germany. i am apply for about 5 schools including uniassist schools. i have a friend there who i plan on sending all of them too then he will help me send each folder to their respective destinations. is this a good idea? does the sender address matter? thanks

Organise them(into different envelop per school and then use one envelop and rap them up) so that the receiver would know how to allocate each of them to the respective schools.

Yeah, it's a good idea because it would reduce cost for you.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Reichtum:

Thanks Dolpaz for this well researched contribution.
Just a little addition pls.

A white lady who happened to be a friend and mother visited me and was advising me about the misconceptions white girls(including germans) have about black guys.
According to her, most German girls are of the opinion that blacks are "good in bed". They may not have long term plan for you but only want to sleep with you.

Be careful when you come here that nobody ruin your life and future.

How will they ruin your life and future by mere sleeping with you? Maybe you mean ruining your life with STD.
Because if actually she sleeps with you and at the end didn't end up with you, it's not a big deal.
Even in Nigeria, everyone doesn't end up in marriage with who they sleep with.
Some people might just feel like having an international sex with no strings attached. It's normal

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Champion100:

Organise them(into different envelop per school and then use one envelop and rap them up) so that the receiver would know how to allocate each of them to the respective schools.

Yeah, it's a good idea because it would reduce cost for you.

Goodluck!
thanks baba i appreciate your quick response. words cant stress how helpful this thread has been to me and the rest
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please who knows University of Siegen. do they only accept online application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
iblion:

Go to their Requirements / Registration in Daad, you will see it there or better still, email the program coordinator and get better clarifications and procedures.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
iblion:

Yea they do

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
LiftedMan:

How far, have you found any school that is tuition free ?

Abeg give me pointers if you get. I haven't gotten anything concrete
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Marshalynk: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
hi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:
good day peps,

Please can a single mother apply with her children for German student visa? That is, instead of leaving them behind first and then later applying for family reunion.

I intend going with my 7years old if mine pulls through. No one can take care of him like me. Though my son doesn't need entry visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marshalynk:
hi
Hello
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
iblion:
Some schools has different application process for different courses, just go to the program website & gather information from there, if are still not ok with the information, you can mail d course coordinator.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by casperuk(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Have 2 kids under six and I cannot leave them for anyone. Please do you have any advice how to solve this issue?

vivianobas:

I intend going with my 7years old if mine pulls through. No one can take care of him like me. Though my son doesn't need entry visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
lecksam:
Again!!!you did break the rule intentionally and this is Second time you are posting it again here.. Take the 500k, wait till next week when matches are many, find 7odds and stake the 500k,Gbam the BA money is ready..don’t break the rule again.. we are not talking money hustling or business here ..

Buhari should appoint you as "Special Adviser of Business" cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Reichtum(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Goztino:

How will they ruin your life and future by mere sleeping with you? Maybe you mean ruining your life with STD.
Because if actually she sleeps with you and at the end didn't end up with you, it's not a big deal.
Even in Nigeria, everyone doesn't end up in marriage with who they sleep with.
Some people might just feel like having an international sex with no strings attached. It's norma
Apart from STD, there are other serious dangers in fornication.
If you develop this mindset, I bet you that you might even end up sleeping with someone's wife.
You may not understand sha depending on your perspective about it.
Let those that have sense understand my point.
PM me if you want to know more, I will not like to debate about it here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Marshalynk:
Hi Everyone,
First, I'll like to apologies if I brake the rules of this thread, please kindly bear with me, as everyone knows, majority of us has difficulty raising money for block account, but I know some true hustlers have done it before and scale, please hustlers I need your input here, please I need recommendation and advice on any legit way to raised this block account fund, I currently have access to around 500k which actually is note mine, but I'm trying to use this funds to start raising the money, please real hustlers who have past through this, any suggestion or recommendation, I'll really apprecia if you could help....thanks as you do so....

Bro/Sis, I will advise you stay patient or find a good investment till your money is complete.. Germany is not running...
Peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:
Have 2 kids under six and I cannot leave them for anyone. Please do you have any advice how to solve this issue?

It will be difficult to study and take care of two kids at the same time but achievable. Your best bet is to look for schools that support mothers. That is also what I intend doing in my case.

Proving means of sustenance for you and two kids will also come to play in your case thereby increasing the amount to be blocked.

You also need to convince the VO too.

But in my honest opinion, I would suggest that you go alone first and come back for them after one year when you would have fully settled in.

I also have a backup plan if it becomes too difficult to take my son at the initial stage.

I hope my little write-up helps.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hello guys, I have a quick question

I'm supposed to go to the embassy for my appointment soonest & I need to clarify some few things.

1. Is is mandatory to pay for School Registration before going to the embassy? As proof of payment of school registration paid.

2. Also, do I need to look for accommodation & PAY before going to the embassy?

Reichtum Champion100 hillshark bukolaakin Mystique20 and heybaby12

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.