Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (606120 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by casperuk(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
I am male and living in the UK. I am asking on behalf of my wife. I don't mind blocking to support her for child care in Germany, as long as it is possible to apply for the student entry visa with the kids.
Has anyone done it? Applying with their kids?

We don't trust anyone to look after our children in Nigeria. Not to talk of her leaving them for 1 whole year ( >: They will not forgive us.

vivianobas:

It will be difficult to study and take care of two kids at the same time but achievable. Your best bet is to look for schools that support mothers. That is also what I intend doing in my case.

Proving means of sustenance for you and two kids will also come to play in your case thereby increasing the amount to be blocked.

You also need to convince the VO too.

But in my honest opinion, I would suggest that you go alone first and come back for them after one year when you would have fully settled in.

I also have a backup plan if it becomes too difficult to take my son at the initial stage.

I hope my little write-up helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:
I am male and living in the UK. I am asking on behalf of my wife. I don't mind blocking 8640*2 and supporting her for child care in Germany, as long as it is possible to apply for the student entry visa with the kids.

We don't trust anyone to look after our children in Nigeria. Not to talk of her leaving them for 1 whole year ( >: They will not forgive us.

Please sir, I'm glad that you are in UK, please check your pm because I have a program to attend in UK and I am also gonna be admitted in Germany.

Really wanna know which one to choose between Germany and UK, London Precisely.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Reichtum:

Apart from STD, there are other serious dangers in fornication.
If you develop this mindset, I bet you that you might even end up sleeping with someone's wife.
You may not understand sha depending on your perspective about it.
Let those that have sense understand my point.
PM me if you want to know more, I will not like to debate about it here.

It seems you are an extremist?
Where did I mention sleeping with someone's wife?
Fornication is a sin but not a crime. Two people love themselves and mutually agree to have sex without any of them forcing the other, how is that an issue.
Did I by any means mention sleeping with a married woman?
Anyway, I won't blame you. A typical African brings religion to everything

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
truthsayer009:
Hello guys, I have a quick question

I'm supposed to go to the embassy for my appointment soonest & I need to clarify some few things.

1. Is is mandatory to pay for School Registration before going to the embassy? As proof of payment of school registration paid.

2. Also, do I need to look for accommodation & PAY before going to the embassy?

Reichtum Champion100 hillshark bukolaakin Mystique20 and heybaby12

I assume your appointment is for visa interview and based on my assumption

1. School registration?.. You ain't paying be4 interview unless in some cases where you ve to pay full or part of you school fees for tuition-ed Universities.. Your enrollment is when you get to Germany tho someone said sometime here that he did in proxy

2. Booking for accommodations no concern the interview or embassy tho sometimes the v.o might just ask you 'what preparations have you made for a hitch-Free beginning in DE' it rarely comes tho.. So it's not mandatory you pay for any accommodation be4 going for interview

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
mikkypel:
Please how much are they registering TOEFL now?

The price I am seeing just dey cut my chest

Please brothers and sisters

I still need answer to this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ask your school for enrollment extension, and once you get that send it to embassy via mail. So that they will know that you still have enough time to travel if they approve your visa(AM). Be fast with that ok. Because they always check the time before approving visa.
Which school are you heading to. When was your interview.

Your AM will come soon ok

sahm4u2nv:
Hello everyone, my enrollment is April 25, I'm expecting my AM next week 25/03, please can I still use SL I mean will I still be able to to meet up with the enrollment date I heard SL verification takes up to a month plus because it's so sad I'm unable to raise the BA.

Treat as urgent please, Depression is killing me
#sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mail the embassy ,tell them that you will like to pick you visa yourself, because of time. But if you use DHL and you stay in Lagos, you get your visa within 24hrs after embassy have released it.

DeejahAJ:
Hi guys,

I want to request to pick up my visum personally from the embassy rather than have it dispatched to my address?

How do I go about it?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Very good idea. I did same last year. Once your friend receive your document. It take within 24hrs to get to all the destination you want. And is very cheap to send it from Germany

iblion:
Hi Gurus, i need an input from you. i am trying to send my documents to Germany. i am apply for about 5 schools including uniassist schools. i have a friend there who i plan on sending all of them too then he will help me send each folder to their respective destinations. is this a good idea? does the sender address matter? thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
If is for semestee fee, semester fee is paid when you have arrive Germany. Embassy will not ask you about money or accommodation, unless your going for school that has tuition fee.
Because for here, before you can secure accommodation you must sign the contract yourself. With that contract, that is what you will use to register yourself in the city your going to and get work permit.

truthsayer009:
Hello guys, I have a quick question

I'm supposed to go to the embassy for my appointment soonest & I need to clarify some few things.

1. Is is mandatory to pay for School Registration before going to the embassy? As proof of payment of school registration paid.

2. Also, do I need to look for accommodation & PAY before going to the embassy?

Reichtum Champion100 hillshark bukolaakin Mystique20 and heybaby12

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Summer or winter.
If it's for summer,then you need to apply via email to embassy. But for winter, you have to use normal system application.

Wish you success

Champagning:

I just got admission to tu Freiberg dunno the next step on how to get the student visa

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chizzy4God: 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Once you have affidavit, your good to go. You don't need to worry. But the birth certificate your saying that is correct, hope is from NPC if your born before 1992.

iblion:
Hi guys, My WAEC result certificate has a wrong date of birth on it, i have an affidavit from the high court and notary public and i also have a birth certificate with the correct Date of Birth. is this sufficient? do i need to be worried? PS: i am going for MSc. DANKE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Vantades:

Please have you used this questioneer before? cos the time i used it Mr Paulinus abused my life, went inside and brought back "REFUSED ENTERY" on my appointment mail @fetosgirl

who is this Mr Paulinus you keep mentioning?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
I’m not sure about his exact position but I think he’s a ward at the German embassy in Lagos. Light skinned man and arrogant �. This is just my perception from what I’ve been reading on This thread
odimbannamdi:

who is this Mr Paulinus you keep mentioning?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
An idea came to my mind now and I want to know if its feasible in Germany

I applied to many Msc programs but my most desirable program is not tuition free.
The program is Geomatics at Karlsruhe University of Applied science and they charge 1500 euro per semester which is approximately 3000 euro every year.

Now, I don't have that money but I have a plan which I wanna find out from those in deutschland if its feasible.

I plan to get enrolled in other university that is tuition free and after one year, I will save enough money during summer holidays and also use that opportunity to learn deutsch upto B2 level and now reapply for my dream course Geomatics in Karlsruhe .

Is that possible?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Your perception about the bolded word is wrong! The man isn’t arrogant, he’s just too principled.

Philfit:
I’m not sure about his exact position but I think he’s a ward at the German embassy in Lagos. Light skinned man and arrogant �. This is just my perception from what I’ve been reading on This thread

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
casperuk:
I am male and living in the UK. I am asking on behalf of my wife. I don't mind blocking to support her for child care in Germany, as long as it is possible to apply for the student entry visa with the kids.

It is very possible to apply for the student visa with the kids.

With solid preparation they will get the visa but the onus will be on your wife to convince the VO why she must travel with the kids.

No one else can take the place of parents in a child's life and I perfectly understand your stance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Thanks man. Duly noted wink
ayokunlemmy:
Your perception about the bolded word is wrong! The man isn’t arrogant, he’s just too principled.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Goztino:
An idea came to my mind now and I want to know if its feasible in Germany

I applied to many Msc programs but my most desirable program is not tuition free.
The program is Geomatics at Karlsruhe University of Applied science and they charge 1500 euro per semester which is approximately 3000 euro every year.

Now, I don't have that money but I have a plan which I wanna find out from those in deutschland if its feasible.

I plan to get enrolled in other university that is tuition free and after one year, I will save enough money during summer holidays and also use that opportunity to learn deutsch upto B2 level and now reapply for my dream course Geomatics in Karlsruhe .

Is that possible?

If you have a good CGPA or work experience apply to MSC Geomatics, university of Munster(tuition free) ... It is restricted though. I got rejected last year coz of I didn't certify my documents, nevertheless, I am applying this year. Application ends May.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndkings1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
ayokunlemmy:

Principled my foot!

What kind of principle is that?

The man is arrogant and rude.... Call a spade a spade
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ndkings1:

Principled my foot!

A SPADE.... Lol!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

If you have a good CGPA or work experience apply to MSC Geomatics, university of Munster(tuition free) ... It is restricted though. I got rejected last year coz of I didn't certify my documents, nevertheless, I am applying this year. Application ends May.

Please dear, I opened the application portal for TUM, I created an account but they gave me one strange numbers as my password ND asked me to change it within 7days, I kept trying and they were saying that my new chosen password was wrong (talking about this uppercase and all that) and I couldn't succeed ultimately.

Please how do I go about it now
I can't access it now and 7days had gone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

I have second class upper GP but the issue is that they really demand a lot.
Even passport number and I don't have passport yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Champion100:

Please dear, I opened the application portal for TUM, I created an account but they gave me one strange numbers as my password ND asked me to change it within 7days, I kept trying and they were saying that my new chosen password was wrong (talking about this uppercase and all that) and I couldn't succeed ultimately.

I haven't applied to TUM before.But please read password instruction carefully, coz I noticed my access to Unibremen portal, was denied cos I didn't start the password with a "capital " like when I created it .Hope I answered this question, babe I am tipsy, hope this reply is fine, nevertheless I would check tomorrow and attend to your post well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Goztino:

I have second class upper GP but the issue is that they really demand a lot.
Even passport number and I don't have passport yet

Yes,but baba this Waka na sacrifice oh.... Honestly, I used my last card to get a passport,please try get a passport it is necessary. Nothing good comes easy...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

I haven't applied to TUM before.But please read password instruction carefully, coz I noticed my access to Unibremen portal, was denied cos I didn't start the password with a "capital " like when I created it .Hope I answered this question, babe I am tipsy, hope this reply is fine, nevertheless I would check tomorrow and attend to your post well.

Babe?? grin grin grin
Happy 'tipsying' my man cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Champion100:

Babe?? grin grin grin
Happy 'tipsying' my man cheesy

Lol, your sex reads "f" naa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ndkings1:

Principled my foot!

Just as some people said he's harsh, others said he's good.
Your opinion is ur opinion tho..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Lol, your sex reads "f" naa

shocked shocked shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
If you creating a new password, the first alphabet must be in CAPITAL LETTER and you must also add a symbol like #,%,$,@ etc

I hope this help.
You could pm if you still experiencing the same problem

Champion100:

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.