Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600590 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Yes, I do... But the video can't be shared, its in my YouTube downloaded videos library, like I don't have it as a video in my gallery. Hope you understand.

You can download from YouTube and save in your gallery by using Tubemate.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bridget149: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
my dear, I follow you escape o. after the long wait.
odimbannamdi:

Thanks bro.

I just dey vex sey i discover this Germany waka late. I was just killing myself over Canada wey no even send person sef. Even with over 10m worth of funds and an air-tight application, e never still sure for person
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
vinlyreeks:

mtcheew grin grin
as in ehh how will you play a 'call to duty' for scammers and still think they wont watch grin

Brother, I wanted to even point you out.
You said u are for Summer 2020, but I see u have garnered a lot of information from previous threads from the expertise u are showing in questions being asked here.
You know our people like quick quick solution, and no wan read. You can't see someone that have read just a complete part thread pages asked some questions that are being asked here, anyway is all good as it keeps renewing the Infos in our head and keeps the thread going.
Ekushe my brother.
U will testify when your time comes and I will be among those that will congratulate you. Please tackle the BA aspect now, that to me, is the real deal, not AL or interview.
When I first heard about Germany opportunities from my brother Berliner, I read a comment by Justwise that stuck in my heart before I decided to follow suit, he said "if you know you don't have any relative that will give you SL and your family or sponsors are not capable of raising 3.5million for you, then you don't have any business applying to Germany".
I was set back by his statement but it helped me, so that I won't be wasting my time. My initial budget to travel out was within 1.5-2mil, but I decided to get my sponsors backing for 3.6mil first, before applying for last year winter that I didn't get
Am writing this, cos I have noticed a lot of comments on proof of sustenance and I feel we need to do the first things first. As much as I believe in the existence of miracles and Grace, the truth is that God does not will we live by Grace or Miracles alone, but following the principles. I know of some people that have been getting admission and have not traveled because of same money talk, one sef this winter will be his 3rd attempt and I pray he sails through.
Am not saying we should give up say 3.6mil no d account but be honest and realistic, if e no de, plan am to another time and start saving and hustling towards it than giving yourself too much pressure
Germany will still be here till God knows when, some that won't even go will have their children go on their behalf, let's take it jeje before we loose even our 1 mil for SL runs. Patience is really needed to emigrate, u can ask Canada PR them and Germany family reunions how e de be, same with Aussie PR

Hmmm, vinlreeks i No even know how I write all this just for ordinary hail wey I wan give you grin

God go crown our efforts with success Las Las, am very sure of that

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
badmus306:

One cold Heineken for you

angry cheesy, e come be my brand o cheesy, very lovely
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
imoriafe:

True talk my brother.. Even me too,i for choose Germany since... Since I have been reading this thread I have not come across a refusal of AM.. May be It skipped me. Someone can enlighten Wat can cause a refusal of AM..

It happens o but very small cases unlike the 3 most sought cool
Poor interview performance, forgery of any sort including previous stamps on your passport, language course visas (98%) and then no proof of sustenance either BA or SL or Scholarship
Aside these cases, you are 99% covered
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
tetammy622:

Please who is in charge of Lower Saxony, precisely Göttingen. Thanks

Shasha27 is currently there, u can pm me or Bukolaakin to link you up

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BENTOSYN: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Magma012:
Please can someone help me with more schools to apply for masters in the field of geology..
Keeping uni assist out of it
Online application and sending documents via mail is fine..
I already applied for 6 schools and gotten rejection from one, that means I need to apply for more winter won't pass me by IJN.

help a brother

Check out Kiel, Bremen and Bayreuth! Best of luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystique20(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
ganasy:
Good afternoon. Pls I need a contact in Neubrandenburg. Anyone living or heading there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chriswazo:

It happens o but very small cases unlike the 3 most sought cool
Poor interview performance, forgery of any sort including previous stamps on your passport, language course visas (98%) and then no proof of sustenance either BA or SL or Scholarship
Aside these cases, you are 99% covered

You too much... Thanks a lot.. Na to prayerfully prepare for them all.. N plan too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Larrylrkay:

This is a very good idea. Am in total support and I suggest the group should be created without further delay.

Meanwhile, a special thanks to one of us in Giessen, "Bitcoinomy" by NL name. After the last time he talked about someone who is coming to Giessen that needed help . I quickly contacted him as i am also heading to Giessen and trust me, this man has been so wonderful. He has supplied all the information I needed ahead of my trip. He also promised to help sort out my accomodation problem upon arriver.

Just like you have said. One will always have a safe landing and easily settle down in DE if such person is able to connect with fellow Nigerians who are willing to help over there.

So, my suggestion is that let us open groups either on WhatsApp or NL for each state like you have said so that members on this thread can always have a safe landing in DE.

If i am permitted by "bitcoinomy" i will like to recommend him as a group admin for the students in Giessen. He is such a kind hearted person with good leadership trait.

Danke.

That's why is good we encourage people AM testifying to State the name of their school and then prolly course admitted. It will help the coming winters and many more get a reference for accommodation and other useful city tips.
I can't be doing the encouragement alone, I saw the need when I needed to make enquiry about my intended course and school and no way to find except through googling via Nairaland, but in a case where the previous threads has a comprehensive list of successful peeps and their program, it would have been very nice. I hope we cooperate so that next batch will have something useful from part 6 thread.
I just gave someone asking about Göttingen about Shasha, now imagine if shasha27 (Julie) had not informed us in the last part about her school and course, the vacuum would still be there and many possible helpers unnoticed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by imoriafe: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please o my people, my uniassist status is saying submitted -online-not edited. What does it mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chriswazo:

That's why is good we encourage people AM testifying to State the name of their school and then prolly course admitted. It will help the coming winters and many more get a reference for accommodation and other useful city tips

Nice one chris
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Jaynyra(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
justwise:
Here is the part 6

An incredible job by all contributors including those who ask questions and those who provide answers, job well done!

This is part 5 https://www.nairaland.com/4566903/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

Pls I don't have HND I only have ond and the following uploaded certificate, can I apply for Hamm-Lippstadt University and Rhein-waal for bsc course in electronics engineering and mechatronics engineering respectively
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystique20(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hey guys!
Has anyone certified documents in port Harcourt?

Apparently I can only do it at the high court around state secrétariat or notary publics.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
lecksam:

@Goztino please don’t give yourself headache reading online, avoid Lagos office and visit smaller states I’m sure you will get it same day . Just walk in there and talk to them and please be smart so you won’t be too extorted..

You mean the immigration office?
Thanks so much. I will be there first thing tomorrow morning.
What are the necessary things I need to go with?
I don't wanna miss any important document
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please adhere to this instruction. If you're in South-south, or South-east,Bayelsa State will be the best option. @Goztino

I am in SE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Goztino:

passport photograph
Local. Government area of origin cert/doc
25 to 35k
Declaration of age/npc birth cert
Dress neat and responsible lol.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Goztino:

Passport
Birth Certificate
State Of Origin Certificate
Your Money....
You definitely need Guarantor...GET his/her Passport bio data page photocopy and National ID Or Drivers License photocopy..

Importantly.... Try to get contact of someone that works there.... makes it faster....
GOODLUCK
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
I can’t delay in replying you because you have been more than helpful here ..

1.State of origin certificate Photocopy ( but go along with the original,they will ask to see it)
2.Birth certificate / Age declaration
3. recent passport photograph
4.Fees ( depending on whether its 32 or 64 pages)

Goztino:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cestmoi1:

You can download from YouTube and save in your gallery by using Tubemate.

Please, how do I go about this coz I didn't see this app "Tubemate" in my App Store.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Legacy666:
@ bl33d, it is clearly stated 1st of May to 31st may for winter application on University of Trier website. I also contacted them via email and I got same response. Pls where did you see that application has started cos I don't want to taken unawares.

it hasn't started yet, just getting files ready till then
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, how do I go about this coz I didn't see this app "Tubemate" in my App Store.
tubemate
https://m.apkpure.com/tubemate-video-downloader/devian.tubemate.home/amp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
Goztino:

I am in SE

IMO will take like 3days ,but Bayelsa you will get it that day.... Those business center guys will help you run the guarantor stuff....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
lecksam:
I can’t delay in replying you because you have been more than helpful here ..

1.State of origin certificate Photocopy ( but go along with the original,they will ask to see it)
2.Birth certificate / Age declaration
3. recent passport photograph
4.Fees ( depending on whether its 32 or 64 pages)

Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
bl33d:
[url]https://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/5ba3dd52a05d0/devian.tubemate.v3_3.1.91087_minAPI15(arm64v8a,armeabi,armeabiv7a,mips,mips64,x86,x86_64(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apkverify=15534484049XTAL7x%2BZmkjutEHy7Uj3bV3kH1tC%2BWCmIx1srq7xK0%3D[/url] tubemate

Omoh na Error 404 oh cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Omoh na Error 404 oh cry
modified
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Goztino:

Hmmmmm, I also applied to university of Bayreuth.
Chaiii, abeg make other ones give me admission o o o.
I don't want to go a crisis prone area.

I applied in

University of bremen
University of Bayreuth
Rwth Aachen University
Ludwig Maximilian University Munich

Waiting for Freie Universitat Berlin to open application.

I really want atleast one admission from any of these schools,
have you gotten a response from those ones you applied for yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
aodiba:

Passport
Birth Certificate
State Of Origin Certificate
Your Money....
You definitely need Guarantor...GET his/her Passport bio data page photocopy and National ID Or Drivers License photocopy..

Importantly.... Try to get contact of someone that works there.... makes it faster....
GOODLUCK

Thanks so much. He said his passport expired last year. I don't know if I can still use that or look for another person
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
bl33d:
have you gotten a response from those ones you applied for yet?

Not at all bro.
I have applied to 7 schools now no admission or rejection response from any of them yet.
I will apply to Freiberg to rap up my applications
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Magma012:
Please can someone help me with more schools to apply for masters in the field of geology..
Keeping uni assist out of it
Online application and sending documents via mail is fine..
I already applied for 6 schools and gotten rejection from one, that means I need to apply for more winter won't pass me by IJN.

help a brother
why not post the university u applied for? and one that rejected, so we can know which to suggest for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.