Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (605590 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tetammy622: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
originalwarriman:

What kind of help do you need?
Thanks dear. It's sorted out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
henriq2:

Just start a fresh application. Just follow their application process on their website.

The challenge is that they require TOEFL which I don't have. Because when I was applying to EU business School there was no English requirement requested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Evening good people... Pls how much is student visa fee?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
dailydolar:

For Bremen the embassy certified document is the only doc for enrollment you can upload either certified or uncertified but for enrollment it must be certified by embassy and you can send it ahead for proxy enrollment or go with it to do your enrollment by yourself
Oga where have u been? u scarce oo, I know uni Bremen use to set exams before AL is given but is it for all courses? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Eldeee:

I usually don't like giving such advice, cos in essence you tell people one thing, they hear another thing and they misquote you saying a different thing.

I swear bro it's not what you just calculate and tell people make person no say nah you tell am

For the guy that asked the question just be money sufficient and you will be fine okay?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Goztino:

like how much in naira should one budget for everything including
1. Visa fee
2. Flight fee
3. Block account
4. Three months expenses accommodation upfront payment (if compulsory).
I heard BA is released in parts every month. Will some money be released for me immediately I enter Germany to use and buy some necessary things for my settlement or do I need to enter with cash at hand in addition to BA.

I want to know so that I know how much I have now and how much needed.
Thanks so much.

PLEASE, those already in Germany should answer.
@Eldee
Being stranded in Germany is the last thing I expect
Bro the only thing here static is the BA
Someone said here some time that they collected 30,500 from him for visa fee but another person said the v. O gave him back 500 when he paid 30.5k
Flight is not static Coz some do fly on student discount and moreover two aero companies might have different prices and it might differ from city to city
Then for accomodation what you like is what you pay for. It differs too

Bro just have enough money you go dey alright
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls guys, if one manage to save up to the required amount for Block Account, do he still needs to rally for money for accommodation and other utilities?? or will the money being saved in block account be used for that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aerofly76: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ndaife:
Pls guys, if one manage to save up to the required amount for Block Account, do he still needs to rally for money for accommodation and other utilities?? or will the money being saved in block account be used for that

Your are right that your BA funds is for living expenses. Accommodation and co monthly. However, it's my understanding that u won't access that BA on first day of arrival. So it's natural to want to have some cash at hand to sort yourself pending the day u will fulfill the requirements to get your first pay out from the BA.
Seniors there can tell us more
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ndaife:

Nop the BA covers it but it takes some time to activate the blocked account so you need money to live on be4 then including the accommodation if you have to pay before they start releasing your blocked money
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
With your HND, bsc in Germany is your best bet....you cgpa is good
Check daad.de ensure you filter the search properly or google list of universities in germany and browse thru each university ....hopefully tho someone might list out courses for you but ensure u check daad.de you would b happy u did
You can register on uniassist anytime you want..but can only apply to a school on uniassist when the portal opens

Milkbooster:
Hello Gurus
am new here , though have been following
Am an HND graduate in Mechanical Engineering with upper credit 3.34

1. will i be able to be admitted for Bsc or Msc?

2. someone should help me with the list of university without uni assist , Engineering in Mechanical, mechatronics, or any engineering course

3. can i register on uni assist before schools i will be applying for open application for winter

i really want to upgrade my education , this HND discrimination in Nigeria at work place is not good at all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tetammy622: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ketu223:
Evening good people... Pls how much is student visa fee?
Thanks
As at February 25, it was #30,500
I don't know the current amount. It's 75 euro, so just discover how much naira is to 1euro and go the math.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tetammy622: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
victree007:

Send me a PM let me give you the contact of AXA Mansard Insurance lady that will do it for you ASAP
Thanks dear. I have purchased it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Godsgracee:
Congrats!! Have you gotten accommodation? If yes, how did you go about it?
Not yet my brother. I believe doors will open for us when we get there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Champion100:

Congratulations..... What course?!
Mathematics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Deustchemann:
Congratulations. What course??
Cc: Chriswazo
Mathematics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Eldeee:

I usually don't like giving such advice, cos in essence you tell people one thing, they hear another thing and they misquote you saying a different thing.

I don't know why you think you will be stranded, unless you want to tell me say you no get naija blood. Bros survival is the game, pls take it one step at a time, you go definitely see boys for street wey go show you the way as long as you don't seclude yourself.

Don't tell me you have been buying garri the same price for some time now, what am I trying to say, there's inflation and there's fluctuations in forex. So giving you a random total cost will not do you much good, cos you will definitely hear a different thing from what I will say.

All the fees for the aforementioned differ in most cases with time depending on how you source for it. Fintiba is not the same with Deutsche bank, Turkish airline is not the same with emirates, studentenwerk houses is not the same with private accommodations, mawista is not the same with AOK.

Ich hoffe du verstehst?

Ich verstehe.
Your response is always awesome
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Good day gurus... who has idea of how much is Turkish airline student discount flight ticket. And can you recommend Egypt Airline or Air Maroc. thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Meddyakki:
Good day gurus... who has idea of how much is Turkish airline student discount flight ticket. And can you recommend Egypt Airline or Air Maroc. thank you

Check them well and choose the one wey no dey too get issue when its flying high in the air.
The money ain't the priority but your safety

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Bro the only thing here static is the BA
Someone said here some time that they collected 30,500 from him for visa fee but another person said the v. O gave him back 500 when he paid 30.5k
Flight is not static Coz some do fly on student discount and moreover two aero companies might have different prices and it might differ from city to city
Then for accomodation what you like is what you pay for. It differs too

Bro just have enough money you go dey alright

Alright
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Hi bro, can you point me in the right direction as to how i can learn this skill?

You can make an enquiry of a training centre in your state of residence where you can learn the skill.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
tetammy622:

As at February 25, it was #30,500
I don't know the current amount. It's 75 euro, so just discover how much naira is to 1euro and go the math.
thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
tetammy622:

Thanks dear. I have purchased it
. @victree007 I need the insurance stuff
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
originalwarriman:

Count me in too
your in Abuja init? Am Searching for applicants within Lagos. Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls if your in Lagos and need to send documents to uni assist, kindly indicate and send me a pm lets combine and save Cost.need about 5 persons to Bring the čost down to atleast 4k.
Cheers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KrisNonny1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please help a brother, which health insurance is being used n how do I get one/it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by KrisNonny1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Very urgent pls, need to know where n how to get health insurance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2019
chimax1:
Pls if your in Lagos and need to send documents to uni assist, kindly indicate and send me a pm lets combine and save Cost.need about 5 persons to Bring the čost down to atleast 4k.
Cheers.
Am sending first week of April, when are you sending?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Didi2d(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2019
How can I get forklift job in Germany, though am still in Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Abeg my people... What do I do oo the online booking appointment interview no dey no dey show oo ..how I go do na...I mail them,them no dey reply mail....my program they start MAY..
Pls what do I do oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by victree007(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Ketu223:
Abeg my people... What do I do oo the online booking appointment interview no dey no dey show oo ..how I go do na...I mail them,them no dey reply mail....my program they start MAY..
Pls what do I do oo
I will advise you request for your school to defer the admission till Winter. Because getting a summer appointment date right now seems unlikely. I doubt if you will be able to meet up.

Defer to Winter and by then, dates will be everywhere and you won't feel any unnecessary pressure

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.