Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (57969 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by jericco1(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2019
a striking resemblance
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by myettiallah: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Security
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Georgry(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Iamkuttie:
Watch our President react as Aisha votes PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1er-tWKSr4&itct=CP0BEKQwGAkiEwj0psSF2dLgAhVVst4KHRkiC7YyCmctaGlnaC1yZWNaD0ZFd2hhdF90b193YXRjaA%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG

I swear you're foolish
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Aldebaran(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Iamkuttie:
Watch our President react as Aisha votes PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1er-tWKSr4&itct=CP0BEKQwGAkiEwj0psSF2dLgAhVVst4KHRkiC7YyCmctaGlnaC1yZWNaD0ZFd2hhdF90b193YXRjaA%3D%3D&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Typical Nigerian...

Full of lies angry
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by demoBaba: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Look alike ke...without tribal Mark.....

Buhari on my mind now
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Cammo: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
OneCorner:
If person carry prick give dz one make she suck and she vex or convulsion carry am
Rotten mind
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by adecz: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Her daughter is also going bald? cool cool cool

Nice pic tho..
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by smithyemy: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Abeggy, i like this girl coz she is happy and smiling always despite all odds. I like you adetutu. And i pray that the GOD i serve shall always protect you and your daughter in all your endeavors, and above all the almighty God shall preserve you and uplift you to the highest level in life, in jesus name. AMEN. Above all, i pray that GOD shall touch you and make you useful to his KINGDOM in jesus name. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Apple2: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:
So sweet
Can't wait for mine kiss

When do you want it

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2019
This new is irrelevant to the current state of Nigeria!
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by castrol180(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2019
fatymore:
Nairaland bring Election News to Us please not this scarryyyyyyy

Don't you know that as scary as you think she is, she can buy bundles of the bedsheet you are hawking up and down the street/internet...

You are even more scaryyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by shukudi(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2019
daddytime:
Teethilayo....
O re yin sir!
grin grin grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by vRendoh(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2019
falcon01:
shes not fine but has a good body.

...make i no vex for you o...
grin grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by sylve11: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Everything about this thread na her business. cool
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by D1zion: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
That's her replica
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by ElsonMorali: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
So adorable. kiss
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Hardeedee: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2019
tym92:
k
abi ooo election news please
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by 4ckTOTO: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Don't ever make Hoes famous
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Brightest04(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2019
They really looked alike,even their teeth
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by ElsonMorali: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Apple2:

When do you want it

Uhmmm...are you planning to deliver it through FedEx?
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by ElsonMorali: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
shukudi:

O re yin sir!
grin grin grin

O re looto. cheesy
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by Isoduwa(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
They look beans and yam � and for the model part she look good in selling kpomo egusi bitter leaf � tin tomatoes Maggi and finally idomie than that model of a name
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by fatymore(f): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
castrol180:

Don't you knowat hat as scary as you think she is, she can buy bundles of the bedsheet you are hawking up and down the street/internet...

did I called her names or anything bad. sometimes you just move on and don't reply a post that doesn't suit you. everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, and seriously you said I am Hawking bedsheets.lols.. you must be a joker to think such... Never say what you don't know, so you won't see what you ain't expecting...
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by decencymoni: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
omo see coconut head oo
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by fatymore(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
castrol180:

Don't you knowat hat as scary as you think she is, she can buy bundles of the bedsheet you are hawking up and down the street/internet...

and sincerely I don't mind, if you can also buy my bed sheets... it is so affordable.. thanks
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by keryj(f): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Finally I have seen her version without mark. kiss

Jovial looking girl smiley

Be proud of the image you see while standing in front of a mirror
Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by sweetTai(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
The girl looks so much like her, you have to wonder if she slept with herself. Nice picture.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by freemi(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2019
daddytime:
Teethilayo....
lols

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) by CoolVoice(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2019
So cute �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) / Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.