Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. (683 Views)

Sen Douye Diri Leading In The Voting / Understanding The Voting Demography Of Lagos And Why Obi Might Win It / We’re Making Budget Process More Participatory: Kwara Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have followed this election closely...very closely.

From the info from channels TV. and TV news, and credible sources online,

I see violence and disenfranchisement in the South.

Lagos saw trouble because of the fact that the initial calculation of the ruling party went wrong.

From channel TV, voting in zamfara was done without card reader.... This is not good.

Voting is still going on in kaduna as at 9:45pm...

A lot of issues surround this election.

In all,

I see the announcement of the election outcome delayed.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Investmentfreak: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
A
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by CodeTemplar: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I have followed this election closely...very closely.

From the info from channels TV. and TV news, and credible sources online,

I see violence and disenfranchisement in the South.

Lagos saw trouble because of the fact that the initial calculation of the ruling party went wrong.

From channel TV, voting in zamfara was done without card reader.... This is not good.

Voting is still going on in kaduna as at 9:45pm...

A lot of issues surround this election.

In all,

I see the announcement of the election outcome delayed.

God help us.

The election is just like any other regular one. In southern Kaduna, voters were turned back by military men and they protested.
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:

The election is just like any other regular one. In southern Kaduna, voters were turned back by military men and they protested.

It is well.
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari sent soldiers to kill Rivers people

2 Likes

Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by SEGLIZ: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
Buhari sent soldiers to kill Rivers people

for time now we all know that the voting pattern in Rivers State has always being characterized by violence so don't there.
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEGLIZ:

for time now we all know that the voting pattern in Rivers State has always being characterized by violence so don't there.

Soldiers are shooting voters for no reason and chasing others out. It has never been like this before.

Why are soldiers interfering in Polling Units?
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Soldiers are shooting voters for no reason and chasing others out. It has never been like this before.

Why are soldiers interfering in Polling Units?

Listen to the news from channels and TV news.... then draw your conclusion....

This is exactly what I have done
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Listen to the news from channels and TV news.... then draw your conclusion....

This is exactly what I have done

WHY CHANNELS TV?
Re: Pattern Of The Voting Process: More Violence In The South .. by SEGLIZ: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Why are ,soldiers interfering in Polling Units?

it be to see and know that the defenders are now at the offensive.
who could they be working for?
are the genuinely soldier?
prior to the election, just last week for the record,
some people were caught with military paraphernalia in one of the south east or south south state (I can't really remember which) do think this people are hiding under the guise of military? but I'm not doubting you though.

(1) (Reply)

Emaciated Saraki Makes First Public Appearance After Losing Election | Sahara / Lagos: APC Leads In Mako Unit 01 / baba buhari and Ince Rig Kaduna Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.