Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,121 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here (1423 Views)

Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
I am so happy that in Nigeria, we have a law against promoting gay and homosexuality or engaging in the act in Nigeria, i think the minimum sentences is 15-17 years in imprisonment when caught in the act. i applaud the govt for passing the anti-gay bill.

Some people might go on a great rants why they have no problem with homosexuality, some of them might call themselves liberals in thinking, they, in fact,call you backward or homophobic, when you tell me you support the law, they will, in fact, try to sell you the idea that being gay is biological or natural and that in African cultures we practised it, don't be deceived, i have read book about Africans cultures and history and i find no trace of homosexual activities in African land, in fact we do not have a name for it even in our local languages. During pre-colonial times and during colonial times even until today, you will be banished, caused or killed because as Africans we believe you have brought a cause on the land, which is true.

You see, there is an agenda to promote homosexuality into the world and that is to control population. The western world has politicised the gay agenda and make sure they sell the idea to the world that straight men hate gays. o yes we hate gays and why do we hate gays?

- it is not biological
- they have the highest risk of contacting HIV and are more likely to contact HIV, a severe HIV epidemic is a national security issue for Nigeria
-they are prone to depression, low self esteems and hard-drug addictions.
- it will destroy society and civilization
- it will change the family structure

Between 2010 and 2015, 68 percent of HIV infections affected men who have sex with men. Scientists have estimated that the average HIV transmission rate during anal sex for gay men is 18 times higher than the rate of straight men who bleeps pussy.

Some people might tell you they do not care what two people of the same sex do in their privates, ladies and gentlemen, we care about what two people of the same sex are doing in the private, if we do not care, lives of average Nigerian will be at risk.

we care because we do not want our children to think it is normal to be gay. to me gay is a mental disease.

we care because we want to have a sane society where everyone is happy, healthy and strong.

We care because we want a strong nuclear family of both father and mother intact where they produce to society emotional and mentally strong children.

Gay agenda is real and i see it on Nairaland promoted by some carefree people who just accept everything from the western world without thinking through or filtering the information they receive.

remember, gay is not biological and nobody was born gay.

Note-gay people are more likely to get a rare form of cancer called Kaposi's Sarcoma
https://www.nytimes.com/1981/07/03/us/rare-cancer-seen-in-41-homosexuals.html

5 Likes

Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
grin

if all your future children comes out as gay, will you accept them?
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by finest0007(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Prone to depression, low self esteem and addiction? Pointless nonsense and if there's any truth in it, it's as a result of people like you who are guided by homophobia & make life for them hell. The discussion you're about to start with that lady up there won't end well o

5 Likes

Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by shaqhead: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
wetdick:
I am so happy that in Nigeria, we have a law against promoting gay and homosexuality or engaging in the act in Nigeria, i think the minimum sentences is 15-17 years in imprisonment when caught in the act. i applaud the govt for passing the anti-gay bill.

Some people might go on a great rants why they have no problem with homosexuality, some of them might call themselves liberals in thinking, they, in fact,call you backward or homophobic, when you tell me you support the law, they will, in fact, try to sell you the idea that being gay is biological or natural and that in African cultures we practised it, don't be deceived, i have read book about Africans cultures and history and i find no trace of homosexual activities in African land, in fact we do not have a name for it even in our local languages. During pre-colonial times and during colonial times even until today, you will be banished, caused or killed because as Africans we believe you have brought a cause on the land, which is true.

You see, there is an agenda to promote homosexuality into the world and that is to control population. The western world has politicised the gay agenda and make sure they sell the idea to the world that straight men hate gays. o yes we hate gays and why do we hate gays?

- it is not biological
- they have the highest risk of contacting HIV and are more likely to contact HIV, a severe HIV epidemic is a national security issue for Nigeria
-they are prone to depression, low self esteems and hard-drug addictions.
- it will destroy society and civilization
- it will change the family structure

Between 2010 and 2015, 68 percent of HIV infections affected men who have sex with men. Scientists have estimated that the average HIV transmission rate during anal sex for gay men is 18 times higher than the rate of straight men who bleeps pussy.

Some people might tell you they do not care what two people of the same sex do in their privates, ladies and gentlemen, we care about what two people of the same sex are doing in the private, if we do not care, lives of average Nigerian will be at risk.

we care because we do not want our children to think it is normal to be gay. to me gay is a mental disease.

we care because we want to have a sane society where everyone is happy, healthy and strong.

We care because we want a strong nuclear family of both father and mother intact where they produce to society emotional and mentally strong children.

Gay agenda is real and i see it on Nairaland promoted by some carefree people who just accept everything from the western world without thinking through or filtering the information they receive.

remember, gay is not biological and nobody was born gay.

Interesting piece and I agree with what you posit but I have seen this a million times over on Bland when folks like you with immoral and senseless monikers put out such good content...Your moniker "wetdick" substracts in no small way from your argument you know! What if someone tells you that he/she wanted to show a friend your article only for them to notice your moniker! Don't even say it doesn't mean cs someone all be waiting to use it against your argument! Change!!

Anyway back to the matter, wait for it! You will soon have a gay/lesbian Big Brother Contestant or Big Brother Show just for gays and we will watch, vote, argue and laugh!! What crassness! That is a big part of the agenda!!

I don't know if you are speaking from a Christian belief background, but if you are, I must say that Christians are scared of some Islamic agenda, when the agenda is on TV right in our living rooms and we are devouring it hungrily! This is the times, we are in, if you have a foundation in Christ, bravo, if not Jesus saves!! Thanks for spilling your heart on this controversial or even just sharing!!
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
finest0007:
Prone to depression, low self esteem and addiction? Pointless nonsense and if there's any truth in it, it's as a result of people like you who are guided by homophobia & make life for them hell. The discussion you're about to start with that lady up there won't end well o

Homophobia you call it but i guess you want 60% of Nigerians to have HIV
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
shaqhead:

Interesting piece and I agree with what you posit but I have seen this a million times over on Bland when folks like you with immoral and senseless monikers put out such good content...Your moniker "wetdick" substracts in no small way from your argument you know! What if someone tells you that he/she wanted to show a friend your article only for them to notice your moniker! Don't even say it doesn't mean cs someone all be waiting to use it against your argument! Change!!

Anyway back to the matter, wait for it! You will soon have a gay/lesbian Big Brother Contestant or Big Brother Show just for gays and we will watch, vote, argue and laugh!! What crassness! That is a big part of the agenda!!

I don't know if you are speaking from a Christian belief background, but if you are, I must say that Christians are scared of some Islamic agenda, when the agenda is on TV right in our living rooms and we are devouring it hungrily! This is the times, we are in, if you have a foundation in Christ, bravo, if not Jesus saves!! Thanks for spilling your heart on this controversial or even just sharing!!

you should separate the content from the moniker wetdick, i am not religious nor do i believe in Jesus. i practise ATR

we wont have a gay/ lesbian big brother contestant because the organisers know the everlasting damage that will be done to their brand.
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by PremiumLeaks: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
wetdick:

you should separate the content from the moniker wetdick, i am not religious nor do i believe in Jesus. i practise ATR

we wont have a gay/ lesbian big brother contestant because the organisers know the everlasting damage that will be done to their brand.
@shaqhead just said the first thing that came to my mind when stumbled on your thread!

Will you comfortably drink from a cup which is very dirty? I guess not, so I guess telling us to separate the content from the container is a No No bro!! For curiosity sake what's ATR?
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
PremiumLeaks:

@shaqhead just said the first thing that came to my mind when stumbled on your thread!

Will you comfortably drink from a cup which is very dirty? I guess not, so I guess telling us to separate the content from the container is a No No bro!! For curiosity sake what's ATR?

i am a non religious African traditionalist
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by MissRaine69(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
wetdick:

if all your future children comes out as gay, will you accept them?
I am not homophobic
Yes
My child is my own gay or not.
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am not homophobic
Yes
My child is my own gay or not.

I was not talking about your child but your children, if each of them come out as gay and homosexuals will you accept them?

people like you protect their own children but lets others suffer

We are not Homophobic, we are just protecting our culture and making sure HIV do not spread like ebola here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Deicide: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
@op lets start from here, what book did you read?
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Deicide:
@op lets start from here, what book did you read?

i read them long time ago, forgotten the title... it was basically about African culture and values. in between, I am a traditionalist and homosexuality is a big NO in most African traditional religion. it is, in fact, unheard of.
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Deicide: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
wetdick:

i read them long time ago, forgotten the title... it was basically about African culture and values. in between, I am a traditionalist and homosexuality is a big NO in most African traditional religion. it is, in fact, unheard of.
lemme book space am coming grin
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
I am not homophobic Yes My child is my own gay or not.
Shut up ur smellin mouth gay got
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
finest0007:
Shut up gay got,Homosexuality=Jail term,cry ur maggot eyes out
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shaqhead ur a maggot gay,homosexuality-jail term,GO F U CK ursef wink shit pikin
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by MissRaine69(f): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
wetdick:

Homophobia you call it but i guess you want 60% of Nigerians to have HIV
Let me hit you with some facts
.Nigeria has the second largest HIV epidemic in the world and one of the highest rates of new infection in sub-Saharan Africa.
Nigeria has more HIV-infected babies than anywhere in the world.
All those have nothing do with gay people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm not here to argue wit dos gay gots dat hv been influenced by d social media of the West and deir propanganda,all I'm here to say is dat devilish tin will not cross into our borders,if Votin Buhari again wud stop gay gots from penetratin den I will cheerfully vote for im.gay gots,I hate u guys,always claimin victim and f u ckin babies.Smelly dogs lyk dem,all u gay got sympathisers,I'm cumin wit d dracos to merc u,beta hide any suspected link to ur private life cus m srz,watch and see.Lemme see how u will feel wen d product of TWO MEN,SMITH AND WILSON PENETRATE UR ASS,I'm drop dead srz.

Shaqhead

Deicide and d rest take note.
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

.Nigeria has the second largest HIV epidemic in the world and one of the highest rates of new infection in sub-Saharan Africa.

your facts are all made up

At an estimated 26.0 per cent, Swaziland has the highest HIV prevalence rate in the world, followed by Botswana (23.4 per cent) and Lesotho (23.3 per cent). With 5.6 million people living with HIV (17.3 per cent), South Africa is home to the world's largest epidemic. and this infois from unicef

also Nigeria does not have the most hiv infected babies, you cooked up the story.

1 Like

Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by MissRaine69(f): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

I was not talking about your child but your children, if each of them come out as gay and homosexuals will you accept them?

people like you protect their own children but lets others suffer

We are not Homophobic, we are just protecting our culture and making sure HIV do not spread like ebola here in Nigeria
A bit too late regarding the HIV aspect
Nigeria has more HIV-infected babies than anywhere in the world how do you intend to resolve this?
People like me ?
You don’t know people like me and what on earth are you on about “people like you protect their own children but lets others suffer”
What others?
If you are going to engage in a discussion with me, make sense
Gay is homesexual there is no difference
IF my kids are gay so what?
No big deal
I am not homophobic
You are!
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Deicide: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Deicide and d rest take note.
Lol am not gay but your epistle reeks ignorance
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69 I'm on ur profile now sniffin u,F u ck d ban,beta pray I don't catch a tin abt u,bxtch behold ursef cus itz gonna b worse dan doomsday.Dis gay g gots pieces of shii tink dey are entitled to a toilet sit,dey dont evn deserve D UDHR,In ur next life,chose wisely before ur support any stupid gay g got.I HATE U,I want dem bone-marrow product flowin outta ya skull
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Deicide:
Lol am not gay but your epistle reeks ignorance
Excuse my Ignorance wen we meet gay g got sympathiser
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by MissRaine69(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

your facts are all made up

At an estimated 26.0 per cent, Swaziland has the highest HIV prevalence rate in the world, followed by Botswana (23.4 per cent) and Lesotho (23.3 per cent). With 5.6 million people living with HIV (17.3 per cent), South Africa is home to the world's largest epidemic. and this infois from unicef

also Nigeria does not have the most hiv infected babies, you cooked up the story.
Rate of infection is high in Nigeria that is a fact
Understand what rate of infection means then come back to me
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2019
MOD stop editin my words or else ur one of dem, Faggggggggggoooooooottttttssssssssssssss
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

A bit too late regarding the HIV aspect
Nigeria has more HIV-infected babies than anywhere in the world how do you intend to resolve this?
People like me ?
You don’t know people like me and what on earth are you on about “people like you protect their own children but lets others suffer”
What others?
If you are going to engage in a discussion with me, make sense
Gay is homesexual there is no difference
IF my kids are gay so what?
No big deal
I am not homophobic
You are!

you keep shouting you are not homophobic like it is a sign of progression. supporting of gay is backwardness

People like you protect their children fro homosexual agendas but because of your idealist and leftist agenda you do not care if other people's children are at risk.

we all know you are bluffing and trying hard to keep your reputation of being not "homophobic" intact but in private you have another rules
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Rate of infection is high in Nigeria that is a fact
Understand what rate of infection means then come back to me

i have given you statistics you still telling me rate of infection is high. Nigeria hiv rate is 2.8 %. when we allow gays it will 40%

even with the rate it is still not up to southern african countries
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by MissRaine69(f): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2019
ShinqRambq:
MissRaine69 I'm on ur profile now sniffin u,F u ck d ban,beta pray I don't catch a tin abt u,bxtch behold ursef cus itz gonna b worse dan doomsday.Dis gay g gots pieces of shii tink dey are entitled to a toilet sit,dey dont evn deserve D UDHR,In ur next life,chose wisely before ur support any stupid gay g got.I HATE U,I want dem bone-marrow product flowin outta ya skull
That’s all you can do....type
Next time try writing in an intelligible manner
Chat later.
Ps There is no bone marrow “product” in one’s skull lots of grey matter though.
Do I also have to teach you biology and English?
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by ShinqRambq: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

Hv u wondered why dis ffaaggotts are treated specially lyk dey are above d oda's,Nigeria doesn't have a perfect record of tinz so how was d research done,ffuuck a man and watch me snap.All d research dey did dat claims dat fagggotism is biological was done by white faggotts,Any tin dat cums from d West is ryt to u,f uckk I'm chantin ur name and profile over a bottle of schnapps and An image,watch out for d consequencies of ur ffaggott action
Re: Attention:Stop Promoting Gay Agendas Here by MissRaine69(f): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2019
wetdick:

you keep shouting you are not homophobic like it is a sign of progression. supporting of gay is backwardness

People like you protect their children fro homosexual agendas but because of your idealist and leftist agenda you do not care if other people's children are at risk.

we all know you are bluffing and trying hard to keep your reputation of being not "homophobic" intact but in private you have another rules

I don’t bluff

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 Yrs Old Girl Gets N35,000 For Doing This Bad Thing With 6 Yahoo Guys (WATCH O / Is It Gay For A Guy To Post Shirtless Photo Of Another Guy On His Instagram / Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.