Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Maximum Respect To Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maximum Respect To Yorubas (5803 Views)

Maximum Respect For Kaduna State / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Omololu001: 1:37am On Feb 24, 2019
socialmediaman:

What happened to voting out incompetence? Even if Atiku wins this election and messes up, does that guarantee that he will be re-elected again if he performs the way Buhari did? For me it’s expedient we vote out Buhari and only Atiku could do that. APC made a mistake asking Buhari to run again
why should it be atiku/PDP or buhari/APC? Nigerians are not truly ready for change.
Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Melian(f): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2019
awelekiti:
Thank you jare. Those of us who shoned sentiments and bigotry of all sort knew why we voted Atiku. I've received several attacks from gullible and myopic yoruba youths who cant see beyond their noses here but who cares? With what happened today in lagos alone, I've been vindicated on my stance on the APC as a party of thuggery.

It doesn't change the fact that you're OMO ALE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Melian(f): 1:42am On Feb 24, 2019
awelekiti:
Thank you jare. Those of us who shoned sentiments and bigotry of all sort knew why we voted Atiku. I've received several attacks from gullible and myopic yoruba youths who cant see beyond their noses here but who cares? With what happened today in lagos alone, I've been vindicated on my stance on the APC as a party of thuggery.

You're still a daftarian any which way for taking a stand against Apc for pdp. I dare say you're a foolish yoruba person sir.
Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by Melian(f): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
from information reaching Yorubas impressed me very well by making sure that they don't massively voted that abomination in aso rock.

Shut up there! Following this elections, my people have seen the light. I can assure you this trend will change come 2023.
Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by socialmediaman: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
why should it be atiku/PDP or buhari/APC? Nigerians are not truly ready for change.

Change can't happen overnight, you know. Nobody knows Sowore and the rest in the marketplace and on the streets, they could've started building the momentum years back, not just election time. Nigeria's internet population is still very low, even our literate population. We're still experimenting with our democracy. What i thought was expedient at the moment was to vote out Buhari, but also let Atiku know he will get same treatment if he didn't perform. Nigeria's democracy will progress faster if we start with that. We do not need strong men, we need strong systems.

1 Like

Re: Maximum Respect To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 3:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Melian:

You're still a daftarian any which way for taking a stand against Apc for pdp. I dare say you're a foolish yoruba person sir.
this is really eating deep inside you this man

purge yourself of hate and you'll see how happy you can be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Onitsha Road Finally Being Built? Thanks To Buhari / FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.