Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP (37034 Views)

President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by yeyeboi(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Power Must Return To The People

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by koolgee(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Okay...
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by StoneLucifer: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Afonjas are goats anywhere in the world... Oya go and eat grass on the field, anumanu. Spits on their cone heads!!!!

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Franzinni: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
the animal that commented above me is showing severe signs of over saturated bigotry and hate for people of the great yoruba extraction... His symptoms at similar to a dog who is dying from rabies of the brain...

Interact with caution... The Mufuka is contageous!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by greggng: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
For sure pdp has never lost online election...this one will not be different...is a win win situation. They pop wins online and apc wins at the ballot
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Am surprised Atiku was able to grab some votes in Sokoto govt polling units..
Were getting the amount of votes needed

Sai Waziri

Tambuwal is PDP na...
expected to be walk over
for PDP

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2019
greggng:
For sure pdp has never lost online election...this one will not be different...is a win win situation. They pop wins online and apc wins at the ballot

You said it all....

History always repeat itself.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by damlawrence101: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Apc becareful oooo...... in 2015 apc won in sambo polling unit ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by PointZerom: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2019
amaniro:

I guess he doesn't want to play a big role again in politics like most of our politicians do. The" kingmakers " that's how it's supposed to be.

I respect this guy and Peter Odili.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Franzinni: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2019
StoneLucifer:
Afonjas are goats anywhere in the world... Oya go and eat grass on the field, anumanu. Spits on their cone heads!!!!
stop displaying your stupidity publicly.... It doesn't look good on you and your family sir.... Keep it private... We don't need to see or hear it... Do you hear me!... Good boy.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Keysammy(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2019
amaniro:

I guess he doesn't want to play a big role again in politics like most of our politicians do. The" kingmakers " that's how it's supposed to be.

This is nothing but the truth!
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by asobo: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2019
dazzlingd:
This drunkard is still alive
Are u cursed

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by phase1: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku is currently winning while APC buffoons are cooking up figures in Delta state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Num07033711115(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Apc must shaking now bcus they already knw the result

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by therealJNO: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by mema900: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Am surprised Atiku was able to grab some votes in Sokoto govt polling units..
Were getting the amount of votes needed

Sai Waziri

No de put that sai for atiku abeg.....sai sounds like failure to me. If you put sai buhari, no problem

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by asobo: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2019
greggng:
Keep consoling yourself. It was also online that Atiku, Sanwolu,Jimi,Osibanjo all lost their various polling unit.

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2019
breaking. Atiku and buhari at logger heads in benue polls. Buhari winning in major and large towns.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by taiyeayodeji: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2019
who owns Lagos.

otijah:
My own is Tinubu should just allow we igbos vote in peace in Lagos and see who owns Lagos. Buhari u must accept defeat weda good or bad. My God never sleeps
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2019
I like this man's personality ....

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2019
otijah:
My own is Tinubu should just allow we igbos vote in peace in Lagos and see who owns Lagos. Buhari u must accept defeat weda good or bad. My God never sleeps

See this foreigners still claiming ownership to Lagos, If they prove just a small point to you guys about Lagos ownership, you will start shouting victimization.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by APCpackandgo: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
This guy still dey alive?
He just went into oblivion.

Not so active while in office and outta office.
How active was Buhari when you people packaged him and sold him to gullible Nigerians as an expired product?

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by jnoz23(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2019
SEE AS NAMADI SAMBO DELIVERED FOR PDP WITHOUT MAKING NOISE! MY IDEAL MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by emkz: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
I like this man and Jonathan. Serve. Retire and shut up. Not Obasanjo and co.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by ngadaAwo: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
damlawrence101:
Apc becareful oooo...... in 2015 apc won in sambo polling unit ooooo
about to say the same thing ooo

even FFK of all people won his PU unlike 2015 all of them was loosing anyhow

ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly modath sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Kylekent59: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Long time no see former VP. grin

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by abibun: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Great job boss, while in power u loose same polling unit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos / Court orders DSS to release Sowore, Bakare within 24 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.