Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP (37107 Views)

President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by greggng: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
asobo:
Keep consoling yourself. It was also online that Atiku, Sanwolu,Jimi,Osibanjo all lost their various polling unit.

Why would a sane person be jubiliating when the total complete result is not yet out? That you won Sanwo in just his unit doesnot mean you have won lagos. Same goes for every other candidate...let's stop this noise and wait for final result...
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by dapillar: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
NIGERIANS HAVE SPOKEN WITH A LOUD VOICE CONGRATS PDP!!!!
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Ikpongiton: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
He could be an introvert, but we hardly see his activities
Architects do not make noise but their designs do
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Ikpongiton: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
even though pdp may not win but apc go don shit for pant
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by PapaAdanna: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
This guy still dey alive?
He just went into oblivion.

Not so active while in office and outta office.
We call them Calm and Calculated.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by asobo: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
greggng:

Why would a sane person be jubiliating when the total complete result is not yet out? That you won Sanwo in just his unit doesnot mean you have won lagos. Same goes for every other candidate...let's stop this noise and wait for final result...
If you read through my mention you will know that I was addressing the guys misguided mention.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by asobo: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Ikpongiton:
even though pdp may not win but apc go don shit for pant
PDP cruising to victory already.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by greggng: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
asobo:
If you read through my mention you will know that I was addressing the guys misguided mention.

I apologise if I misquoted you
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by freemi(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Racoon:
Sambo is a silent achiever.PDP is costing home even in the SW.Congrat all Nigerians of sound conscience. Redemption is here.
so wt wl nw hapen to shehu sani
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by EazyMoh(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Zansu007:
All we need is atiku to score 40% up north, then buhari is finished
ATIKU can not score 20% up north.
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by FutureIG: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
This guy still dey alive?
He just went into oblivion.

Not so active while in office and outta office.
The same way Osinbajo will go into oblivion
Re: Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by oji84: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.