Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace (58106 Views)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Twicetemmy: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by sholatech(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2019
zicoraads:

Atiku will not win Middle Belt.

He's losing in Benue and already won in Niger.

I cant see Atiku losing in Benue with results coming in. PMB's Main Man in Benue, Akume, already losing his seat.
Plateau State is landslide for Atiku so far. Kogi is 50:50 so far. Only Kwara has been won by PMB in Middle Belt.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Wasky101: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Zansu007:
Good score line for atiku. That's the game plan, divide the north and lock down other regions
Which other regions please, u should be more worried about Buhari splitting votes in SS, no 1.6m for pdp this time, akwaibom on lock
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by oyichi: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2019
that is a win 4 pdp, 45% loading
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by muzari: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2019
ARE U OKAY? U MENTIONED 3 RESULTS OUT OF HOW MANY THOUSAND.

These are the feelers coming in from Benue,

Ogbadibo Udaburu polling unit benue APC 48 PDP 97

Odobe polling unit benue APC 27 PDP 57

ANINGE 1 PU, MBADWEM COUNCIL WARD, GUMA LGA benue APC 2 PDP 179

How is PDP losing abeg? [/quote]
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Slimzoo1: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2019
theoldpretender:
The main results is the Middle Belt results.

He who wins the Middle Belt wins the election
where in the middle belt
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Slimzoo1: 12:52am On Feb 24, 2019
phase1:
Atiku is dividing Buhari's votes seriously core north and keeping almost all NC, SE, SS, SE to himself. The results from OYO, Osun with PDP trouncing lifelessness is causing zombies a lot of heart attack.

Never knew yorubas were this wise! They come online to pretend to support APC because lie Mohamed is watching from BMC office, collect their
money and Atikulate jejely during voting. grin
U will be sad soon
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Daboomb: 1:03am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:
Before nko? Who wan win am?

But why are results from South East and South South scarce?

Since morning, na so so West and North

The results from the Biafraaud area will be announced after Buhari has been declared winner of the election, having won in 24 out of 36 states (2/3 majority).....

You know results from that "5% area" does not make any difference or impact on the election overall result.

But relax, it must be announced eventually.
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by hamzyluv(m): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Ask me again.
������
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by ogatboy(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2019
omoiyalayi:
President Muhammdu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won at a polling unit inside the Sokoto Government House, and another at the Sultan’s palace in Sokoto metropolis.
Mr Buhari’s APC polled 190 at polling unit 008 at the government house, against PDP’s 124.
The Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, belongs to the PDP.
He contested but lost the party’s presidential ticket to Mr Abubakar. He has switched political support to Mr Abubakar.

The PDP also lost Sarkin Musulmi 001 and 002, polling unit at the Sultan’s palace.
At polling unit 001, where the Sultan votes, APC scored 146 against PDP’s 113.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/315548-buhari-wins-sokoto-govt-house-sultans-palace.html

Interesting to see that the vote in the North is split between Atiku and Buhari. In the south and East, Atiku wins with bigger margin and checkmate. Pdp did the mathematics right
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Judybash93(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Regardless of whoever wins this election, we're all still gonna come up in here and shout our lungs out due to the level of degradation which will ultimately befall this country. The two main candidates gat nothing to offer. The Senators and the House of reps members which we should have paid much attention to are in the background while we keep focusing on mere executors of the law... #Ourmumuneverdo
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by phase1: 2:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Slimzoo1:

U will be sad soon

Sorry, you will be sad, your dumb dullard daddy is not coming back. grin
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by EBUBS(m): 3:49am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism and zeal. Our names will be in written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and looting. I want you all to know the World on earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battle. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!
That small money they paid you will soon finish
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Augiiee(m): 4:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Not expecting PDP to win that state anyway, but not too much gap between the two parties like it was at the last election.
I assure d merging in still wide in almost all LGAs in Sokoto
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by NwaliE01: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism and zeal. Our names will be in written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and looting. I want you all to know the World on earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battle. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!

Bros it's too early for these. If you check my polling unit, am sure you gonna pool down this writeup in shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Majid1990(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2019
This result is too close I just pray we don't fall into the hand of evil man like Atiku
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by nasoeb: 5:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Melison:
The plan is not for Aguero abuabakar to win every damn p.u but see na he has above 40% in the results there that's what's needed
Keep it coming

The things is not just having 40%, he said "out of the 8 P.UNIT, apc won 2. okay who won in the remaining 6?. Its PDP that won the other 6 P. UNITs thats why he doesn't want to ssy it. Because tambuwal realy saw to it that he delivers his state to PDP and indeed he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by asobo: 5:29am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:

My man that is the game plan. You can not be smarter than all these politicians. I bet you we won't bring our results from our strong hold anytime soon because APC would be observing so that the can jack up their's . Atiku is on cost to win. In my polling unit he won PDP 1243 APC 49
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by asobo: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Majid1990:
This result is too close I just pray we don't fall into the hand of evil man like Atiku
Atiku is winning my polling unit result PDP 1243 APC 49 Plateau State.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by asobo: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Augiiee:

I assure d merging in still wide in almost all LGAs in Sokoto
See 35- 40% is OK. That's the winning formular for the north west
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Sheggy13(m): 5:38am On Feb 24, 2019
phase1:

Atiku can not lose benue. He trounced the dullard one in Orton's unit, 711- 0. Not a single vote to APC.

Congratulations to our amiable President Atiku Abubakar.
You dont use a single PU result to conclude. Similar thing happened in Oshiomhole's and Yahaya Bello's PUs. Atiku did not get a single vote in both, 775 and 407 to Zero, but we all know PDP will most likely clinch Edo state at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by senatordave1(m): 5:41am On Feb 24, 2019
ogatboy:

Interesting to see that the vote in the North is split between Atiku and Buhari. In the south and East, Atiku wins with bigger margin and checkmate. Pdp did the mathematics right
Where is the split?
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Mybets: 5:41am On Feb 24, 2019
See prove below

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by mfm04622: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:

The results from those area are being cooked! The flavour released will be determined by the margin from other regions
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by vasco01(m): 5:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Buharias
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Legalbeing(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2019
lokoja is totally PDP.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by martineverest(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Captain6:
You don't really want to see South South and South East votes if you're an APC fan. grin
my deltan PDP friends are posting otherwise
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by ogatboy(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Where is the split?

Look at the North like Atiku's hometown Buhari won, Atiku's voters naturally went Buhari's way last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner Of Imo Governorship Election 2019 / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.