Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace (58092 Views)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by drotba(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism and zeal. Our names will be in written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and looting. I want you all to know the World on earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battle. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!

Which capabilities are you talking about?
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by hamzyluv(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
DimIsaac10:
This is a very good result for PDP ooooo. Atiku should just secure 45% from that north, the rest is history.
which of the north ? ...
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by AllenSpencer: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
drotba:

Google is your friend
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by yuvisan: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism and zeal. Our names will be in written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and looting. I want you all to know the World on earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battle. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cyberleets:
This is a joy to behold... the northern votes is being shared grin

It is the SE and SS that will give the final blow with block votes.

Benue that supported apc in 2015 is now fully pdp...

And oh...the SW are not smiling either...vote will be shared there too..

So give it up for the final decider...SE AND SS

Kano,katsina and Kaduna alone... (11.5M registered voters) equivalent to entire South east registers voters(8.5M)
Sokoto,zamfara,kebbi, Niger (7.9M registered voters) equivalent to entire South south of 7.5M
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Zansu007: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hope you won't cry, when result start rolling in

divicoded:

Which other region aside biafrauud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by zicoraads: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Relax!

Am not here to argue.
It is I'm and not Am.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by bender79: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zansu007:
Good score line for atiku. That's the game plan, divide the north and lock down other regions
I'm sure pdp will be disappointed at Atiku. The scores coming out from the MW and NE is not what they envisaged

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by zicoraads: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

Atiku can not lose benue. He trounced the dullard one in Orton's unit, 711- 0. Not a single vote to APC.

Congratulations to our amiable President Atiku Abubakar.
He's losing in Benue. You mentioned only one PU. We have several others.

I pray the tide turns, but he's losing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by DRSEGUNBABA: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Your numbers show Atiku is holding between 38-40% that’s great because Buhari won this area by 92% in 2015 if Atiku can hold strong in the north above 40% the south will make up the difference
blazesam:
There is no margin oo,see it for ursf.
(e author=omoiyalayi post=76051529]President Muhammdu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won at a polling unit inside the Sokoto Government House, and another at the Sultan’s palace in Sokoto metropolis.
Mr Buhari’s APC polled 190 at polling unit 008 at the government house, against PDP’s 124.
The Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, belongs to the PDP.
He contested but lost the party’s presidential ticket to Mr Abubakar. He has switched political support to Mr Abubakar.

The PDP also lost Sarkin Musulmi 001 and 002, polling unit at the Sultan’s palace.
At polling unit 001, where the Sultan votes, APC scored 146 against PDP’s 113.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/315548-buhari-wins-sokoto-govt-house-sultans-palace.html
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by AllenSpencer: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
zicoraads:

It is I'm and not Am.

Okay! English teacher

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by 9jaArea: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP will be lucky to win Benue for now results coming from that part of the country are not clearly in favour of PDP

Cyberleets:
This is a joy to behold... the northern votes is being shared grin

It is the SE and SS that will give the final blow with block votes.

Benue that supported apc in 2015 is now fully pdp...

And oh...the SW are not smiling either...vote will be shared there too..

So give it up for the final decider...SE AND SS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by reuben79: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
theoldpretender:
The main results is the Middle Belt results.

He who wins the Middle Belt wins the election
atiku is already won abuja 85%pdp to 15%apc
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by sunsewa16: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
SeverusSnape:
I love this. Getting the amount of votes needed.

Seriously that is the game plan for Atikulation
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by yuvisan: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
drotba:

My compatriot, did you notice that all the serving State Governors
across Party Lines, PDP O , APC O , APGA O ALL Respected PMB
because of the support / solidarity he extended to them in their times
of distress.
Partisan politics could not take away their deep appreciation and gratitude.
All of them wished him well except probably Fayose who understandably owed GEJ too much to be truthful.

Therefore, A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED !
VICTORY TO PMB TO # NEXT LEVEL

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by maestroferdi: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
zicoraads:

There is no how Atiku will lose Benue...

Which results are backing up your assertion?
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by hothey04: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You all loved!

The victory is ours!
okay....noted
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by lloyds(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
God i know will not allow that hand of corrupt and crafty history . . Thieves, thugs and rogues Like Dino Melaye, Saraki, Atiku, Bruce. . To be the custodian of the treasury on my dear country.

Atiku spent a lot of Nbillions during Buhari Campaign and now this time. . He needs to balance his books and recover the funds. . HMM! Ole jati Jati. Nigeria's money will never reach is hand again IJN.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by dokie: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2019
SeverusSnape:
I love this. Getting the amount of votes needed.

My brother I fear for Kano, jigawa, Niger. Results are not too good.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Captain6(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:
Before nko? Who wan win am?

But why are results from South East and South South scarce?

Since morning, na so so West and North
You don't really want to see South South and South East votes if you're an APC fan. grin
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by peterphd(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2019
zicoraads:

Atiku will not win Middle Belt.

He's losing in Benue and already won in Niger.

Lol. Where is he losing in benue? Not sure he can win Niger at all
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by phase1: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2019
zicoraads:

These are the feelers coming in from Benue,

Ogbadibo Udaburu polling unit benue APC 48 PDP 97

Odobe polling unit benue APC 27 PDP 57

ANINGE 1 PU, MBADWEM COUNCIL WARD, GUMA LGA benue APC 2 PDP 179

How is PDP losing abeg?
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by DimIsaac10(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2019
hamzyluv:
which of the north ? ...
Ask me again.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
BREAKING

PDP Is leading here in FRANCE

You are so funny
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Pcstradamus(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2019
I can see your high on cheap drugs. Nonsense post..
AllenSpencer:

You all loved!

The victory is ours!
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by AllenSpencer: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Pcstradamus:
I can see your high on cheap drugs. Nonsense post..

Relax

Reality will give you an uppercut soon
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Scentzjikenna: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You all loved!

The victory is ours!

Self Consolation issa sweet something keepe on hoping
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by iexplicit(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2019
The result wasn't sign or stamp on it,
I believe it is fake result
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Oricha79(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2019
theoldpretender:
The main results is the Middle Belt results.

He who wins the Middle Belt wins the election
middle belt is totally locked down by APC....they are winning four state out of six, namely,.. kogi, kwara, niger, nasarawa are all APC state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Scentzjikenna: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2019
GentleMoney:
Congrats!

grin

Hmm..

Imagine the slowpoke going against the rules of law... Desperation written all over the lifeless zombie mtchww
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Rashdimuh(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Let it be known that Buhari will win North East by a wide margin and the only North Central states that he will lose are Benue and plateau. Now Se votes will be swallowed by NE votes the only Determinant in the Southern region is the SS where most votes are from Delta. AK and Rivers. These 3 states Apc will do wonderfully well followed by Bayelsa where even Apc is winning some pumpkin. The final Jigsaw will be Katsina men E go shock una. Lagos will shared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.