Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace (58088 Views)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by AllenSpencer: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2019
NwaliE01:

Bros it's too early for these. If you check my pooling unit, am sure you gonna pool down this writeup in shame.

Polling unit grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by zoby225588: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
violation!! BUHARI peeping at his wife Aisha to know who she voted for (VIRAL) www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyD4stlQpzM&sns

click the SUBSCRIBE button to watch video
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by drotba(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
yuvisan:

My compatriot, did you notice that all the serving State Governors
across Party Lines, PDP O , APC O , APGA O ALL Respected PMB
because of the support / solidarity he extended to them in their times
of distress.
Partisan politics could not take away their deep appreciation and gratitude.
All of them wished him well except probably Fayose who understandably owed GEJ too much to be truthful.

Therefore, A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED !
VICTORY TO PMB TO # NEXT LEVEL

Wake up from your dreams, fellow compatriot, and tell me whether the people see such capabilities of pmb as to allow him to be so thrashed by atiku . According to what the people are saying with their PVCs,the man with capabilities is unarguably atiku
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by grandstar(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

History will remember our patriotism and zeal. Our names will be in written in platinum plaques about how we stood firm against corruption and looting. I want you all to know the World on earth and above are proud of us. This battle we won must continue as its the least of our battle. Lets brace up for 2023 and make it happen again

You all loved!

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!

Victory isn't yours.

For Buhari to win, be needs to score at least 80% or more in these North West and also North East states. This isn't good. I've analysed it. Bubari only won by 2.5m votes in 2015 and many of his former voters are now atikulated.
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by AllenSpencer: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

For Buhari to win, be needs to score at least 80% or more in these North West and also North East states. This isn't good. I've analysed it. Bubari only won by 2.5m votes in 2015 and many of his former voters are now atikulated.
[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
[s]
grandstar:

Victory isn't yours.

[/s]
Re: Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace by Ayobami7(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.