Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! (2737 Views)

Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster / Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce / Pleasure Her With Esoekuku Herbal Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by ogo4god: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Questionnaire72:
Hello World! I have just discovered a secret way to turn Bet9ja, into a money making machine. You will notice that when most people who lose at Bet9ja, it is just because three or four games out of 17 games on their betslip, were wrong

What Is Sharing Formular About?
Now this sharing formular, is a secret way of sharing your games. So that you will never experience the regret or pain of seeing one game cut your ticket

Is "Sharing Formular" another scam?
No!!!! We will go to the nearest police station, to make an entry. We will also bring in a lawyer (if you have one). If it is a scam, they will arrest me. And whatever money you invest, will be refunded to you 100%. I will give you my name National ID card, house address, phone number... Now has any of these scammers, ever given you this type of condition. That alone shows you, that sharing formular is real. Just the way Jesus Christ is real!!! This one is not like the blank ATM card scam

Is Sharing Formular & Combo Bets The Same Thing?
No!!!! Combo bets are completely different from the "Sharing Formular". They have no business with each other. Combo bets some examples are; Double, Triple, Yankee, Superheinz, Goliath... These type of bets are very expensive & they make you waste more money (if you lose). Like if you have 10 games. And want to place a doubles combo bet. You will need 45 X N50 = N2, 250

Is Sharing Formular worth my time. How much will I win at a sitting?
When playing the sharing formular, you are going to be sharing your games in sevens. That is on each bet slip, there will be 7 games. It is accumulators of course. If you are carrying odds of 2.80. Like say maybe, 1X2 & Both Teams To Score. It will be 2.80 ^ 7 = 1, 349 odds

Why come to Naraland. Why not play sharing formular on your own and win?
I lost all my savings, during the trial and error period. You see, I just discovered the sharing formular this month, february 2019. And I am eager to become to place my bets. This football season will soon come to an end. I was inspired by stories of others. Like the professor that won N58 million. So I want to gather enough money, from the sale of my sharing formular. And use the money, to place my bets

I know there are mathematicians in the house, so I am not going to tell you how much you will need here. I don't want such smarty pants, to steal my ideas. I can't drop my number on nairaland either, because my loved ones (or friends) might see it on google search. This will not speak well of me. If you are interested, drop your email address. From there, I will email my phone number to you
olaonipekun.olakunle@yahoo.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Questionnaire72:
Hello World! I have just discovered a secret way to turn Bet9ja, into a money making machine. You will notice that when most people who lose at Bet9ja, it is just because three or four games out of 17 games on their betslip, were wrong

Now this sharing formular, is a secret way of sharing your games. So that you will never experience the regret or pain of seeing one game cut your ticket

No!!!! We will go to the nearest police station, to make an entry. We will also bring in a lawyer (if you have one). If it is a scam, they will arrest me. And whatever money you invest, will be refunded to you 100%. I will give you my name National ID card, house address, phone number... Now has any of these scammers, ever given you this type of condition. That alone shows you, that sharing formular is real. Just the way Jesus Christ is real!!! This one is not like the blank ATM card scam

No!!!! Combo bets are completely different from the "Sharing Formular". They have no business with each other. Combo bets some examples are; Double, Triple, Yankee, Superheinz, Goliath... These type of bets are very expensive & they make you waste more money (if you lose). Like if you have 10 games. And want to place a doubles combo bet. You will need 45 X N50 = N2, 250

When playing the sharing formular, you are going to be sharing your games in sevens. That is on each bet slip, there will be 7 games. It is accumulators of course. If you are carrying odds of 2.80. Like say maybe, 1X2 & Both Teams To Score. It will be 2.80 ^ 7 = 1, 349 odds

I lost all my savings, during the trial and error period. You see, I just discovered the sharing formular this month, february 2019. And I am eager to become to place my bets. This football season will soon come to an end. I was inspired by stories of others. Like the professor that won N58 million. So I want to gather enough money, from the sale of my sharing formular. And use the money, to place my bets

I know there are mathematicians in the house, so I am not going to tell you how much you will need here. I don't want such smarty pants, to steal my ideas. I can't drop my number on nairaland either, because my loved ones (or friends) might see it on google search. This will not speak well of me. If you are interested, drop your email address. From there, I will email my phone number to you

timchangdashe@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Samue1982: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
adeoyemoses78@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by unuane1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Questionnaire72:

unuane.phil@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Ebooksman2019(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
desboy2002@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Dollywood(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Joshlin070@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Anekwe82: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
johnsonanekwe96@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by tonbratom(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
tonbratom@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by caxi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Caxmir@yahoo.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by omojesu202(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Questionnaire72:

o yea of little faith

how far now is the formular still valid?

1 Like

Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by egwakheedwin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
egwakheedwin@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by utibeessien115(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2019
utibeessien115

Please I'm interested
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Danielli70(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
danielezebunwo@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by german89(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
celebritynelson52@gmail.com. M interested.
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by bukande: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
Bukandearts@Gmail. Com pls add me
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by naijabizinfo1: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
segeade96@yahoo.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by fineman1: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
goodluck16022011@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by mikeeze(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Rooneyeze@yahoo.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by omojesu202(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Questionnaire72:

o yea of little faith

how far now?? is it still working?
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by ObiciousBoss(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2019
Obiquest@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Adeyanju23(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
adeyanju23@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Oladelepsy001(m): 4:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Folaranmioladele@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by dynamic1: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Those of u that have gotten d formula, abeg share testimony na
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Samakus(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2019
There's no testimony to share. It failed as touted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by ghanaman5050: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
That guy don',t anything .
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by opascal74(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Timthrosbyshq@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Torg77: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2019
unuane1:
unuane.phil@gmail.com

All you thieves won't even fool a new born baby.if all this is true ,get your own money to bet and become a millionaire
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 07, 2019
The sharing formular works. I just tested it on these games yesterday. Here is my betslip to confirm it. But it only works when the games are few; like 4 games or less. IT DOES NOT WORK IF THE GAMES ARE MANY; LIKE 7 OR 8 GAMES. I MISCALCULATED THAT TIME. It only works with odds of 2.10 or more

1. The sharing formular is NOT for sale
2. What I will do for you, is that you will be my syndicates
3. If you are interested in buying ready made games from me, which I have generated using the sharing formular, please email me; chrysant91@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2019
Torg77:

All you thieves won't even fool a new born baby.if all this is true ,get your own money to bet and become a millionaire

The sharing formular works. I just tested it on these games yesterday. Here is my betslip to confirm it. But it only works when the games are few; like 4 games or less. IT DOES NOT WORK IF THE GAMES ARE MANY; LIKE 7 OR 8 GAMES. I MISCALCULATED THAT TIME. It only works with odds of 2.10 or more

3. If you are interested in buying ready made games from me, which I have generated using the sharing formular, please email me; chrysant91@gmail.com
Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2019
Samakus:
There's no testimony to share. It failed as touted

Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2019
dynamic1:
Those of u that have gotten d formula, abeg share testimony na

Re: Sharing Formular Can Turn You Into A Millionaire Overnight!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2019
Have you ever heard of the golden ratio, 1.61803398875? That is the same principle that the sharing formular works on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 31 Pools Fixtures 2020 – UK Pools 2019/2020 Season / The Moment Isreal Prostrated To His Father After Reclaiming The UFC Tittle. / AFCON 2012: Niger Vs Morocco (0 - 1) On January 31st 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.