Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Violence In The South, Peace In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In The South, Peace In The North. (844 Views)

US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) / Osun Rerun: NSCDC, Army Restore Peace In Orolu, Voting Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by nedu666: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Elections was held across the north, no violence, no soldiers and thugs shooting, smatching ballot boxes. Politicians in the north did not sacrifice the lifes of their people because of pdp/apc. But on the south, soldiers and thugs are shooting people, snatching ballot boxes etc just to please the north. Voting has ended in the south with many disenfranchised but voting was still ongoing in the north. I pity southerners, the north will neva kill themselves over an election between two southerners. What a damn shame. Would not be surprised if power remains in the north beyond 2023 with active support from some southerners.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Too bad
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by princemillla(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2019
It's a big shame on us. Giant of Africa my foot!
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by nelronaldo(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2019
So sad. The North has been using our head since 1914. We will not learn. We are our own enemies
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Blame it on those youths shouting sai baba, even calling those of us who are against their candidate all manners of names.
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2019
nelronaldo:
So sad. The North has been using our head since 1914. We will not learn. We are our own enemies
one stupid idiot was asked to snatch a ballot box at ago okota area in Lagos today by one Alhaji who owns a petrol station close by. He was caught and burnt to death. Who lost? I taya for some of my fellow yoruba youths.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by PointZerom: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2019
My first time of seeing an individual conveying money with bullion vans on election eve.

Buhari and APC una well done ooo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Tpave(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2019
We're our own enemies. Until we become wiser, we will remain slaves to them
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2019
It is a calculated attempt but Buhari must go!

1 Like

Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by phase1: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2019
nedu666:
Elections was held across the north, no violence, no soldiers and thugs shooting, smatching ballot boxes. Politicians in the north did not sacrifice the lifes of their people because of pdp/apc. But on the south, soldiers and thugs are shooting people, snatching ballot boxes etc just to please the north. Voting has ended in the south with many disenfranchised but voting was still ongoing in the north. I pity southerners, the north will neva kill themselves over an election between two southerners. What a damn shame. Would not be surprised if power remains in the north beyond 2023 with active support from some southerners.

The south is PDP's stronghold so they got some few zombies like Amaechi and his footsoldiers to cause mayhem in the south and reduce PDP voting by causing voter apathy and destroying ballot boxes!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by modath(f): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2019
awelekiti:
Blame it on those youths shouting sai baba, even calling those of us who are against their candidate all manners of names.

It's foolishness like what cometh out of your mouse trap that's setting people against themselves.... learn to take defeat well & try again....

2023, start with abuses & curses,berate people for expressing their God given & fundamental human rights of association, you will cry harder! Iranu. lipsrsealed
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Nukilia: 12:18am On Feb 24, 2019
This is self-sabotage by the Southies... angry

#SouthWickedness
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2019
modath:

It's foolishness like what cometh out of your mouse trap that's setting people against themselves.... learn to take defeat well & try again....

2023, start with abuses & curses,berate people for expressing their God given & fundamental human rights of association, you will cry harder! Iranu. lipsrsealed
lol. Another one just spotted. Your comment is a prove of your upbringing, period
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by collinsfhk(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is a calculated attempt but Buhari must go!

Dreaming right? When election has been rigged already

1 Like

Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by APCsupporter: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2019
nedu666:

What about the 10 bomb blasts and shootings in Borno? and don't forget that we were also more peaceful in 2015 than the south especially SS states
Re: Violence In The South, Peace In The North. by Niorte: 5:27am On Feb 24, 2019
I also raised this observation on my Facebook wall.

The north which hás the two leading presidential candidates is peaceful and violence free except for the terrorist attack meanwhile the south who has Vice presidential positions are killing each other just because of the position that will be occupied by the north.

Education is not maturity. The South may be more educated but the north are more civil, coordinated and display maturity.

The northerners only create chaos with southerners or those with different religion in their area. But here in the south, christian fight christian, Muslim fight Muslim, southerner fight southerner just because of election.

I hail the great NORTH

(1) (Reply)

. / Rigging: Buhari's Hyperinflation Of Apc Votes In The North Will Lead To Violence / The Battleline Was Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.