Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is It Okay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay (606 Views)

Is It Okay To Settle Her If He Can't Marry Her? / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay by Eshyy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
my friend was dating dis chic some years ago didn't know both then, now she wants to hang out wit me. I mean is it okay? or should I blank her?
Re: Is It Okay by femmy2010(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2010
What if it was meant to be?talk to your friend.
Re: Is It Okay by tosyne007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
femmy2010:

What if it was meant to be?talk to your friend.

that's ok.

but u need to ask urself a question, if it's the other way round, i mean putting urself in ur friend's shoes, will u be cool wit it? be truthful wit ur answer.
Re: Is It Okay by Eshyy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
d tin is I've discussed it ova wit both but my frnd seems always uncomfortable weneva she's around, she comes in and he flees from the sport
Re: Is It Okay by buttkick: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
you might be suprised she may just want to get back at him for something. if your friend is feeling uncomfortable at her being around and you value his friendship more than the chic, let her go. on another note a past for both of them had that you never knew about until now means you owe no one of them an obligation. so you might as well atke a ride.enjoy.
Re: Is It Okay by anyama1: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
simple follow your mind do what yoooouuu want eeff other people's feeling cos trust me you would never regret it! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay by double08(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
tell your friend first to avoid kasala

(1) (Reply)

Love, Love, Love! / "i Love You To You" / Love At First Sight? I Guess Its Love At First Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.