Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan (31071 Views)

Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by Aphroditee(f): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Daminovic:

[/b]
But i think you saw this right?
“When you are running a foundation, you must be as transparent as possible since it is not your money. I run the Jigan Baba Oja Foundation. I am only contributing my time and what I am doing is from my heart.”

pls next time when you see a short piece like this kindly read and understand in order not to opine wrong thought about the post, if you do that i will just ignore and move on as you posited but failure to do that i won't.
Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by fatymore(f): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Daminovic:

So unfortunate that short piece like this you cant read and understand.
who told you I didn't read, there was one ailing actor he posted with last year, same thing he said but different tune.

and please next time you see my post, just move on and ignore
Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by Numlock: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Who doesn’t know ya all are all about show off these days ,if your kindness can’t be kept as your secret then it’s no longer kindness..
.. What have you done to help humanity?
Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by oladotman(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
My God!
See Baba Suwe.... I'm really sad right now embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by Daminovic: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
[/b]
fatymore:
who told you I didn't read, there was one ailing actor he posted with last year, same thing he said but different tune.

and please next time you see my post, just move on and ignore
But i think you saw this right?
“When you are running a foundation, you must be as transparent as possible since it is not your money. I run the Jigan Baba Oja Foundation. I am only contributing my time and what I am doing is from my heart.”

pls next time when you see a short piece like this kindly read and understand in order not to opine wrong thought about the post, if you do that i will just ignore and move on as you posited but failure to do that i won't.
Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by chessguru(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Who doesn’t know ya all are all about show off these days ,if your kindness can’t be kept as your secret then it’s no longer kindness..
mumu did you read his reply at all ?
Re: Why I Posted Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe - Jigan by Ayobami7(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesuwa Etomi Defends Genevieve Nnaji From Troll [PICS] / Kizz Daniel Refunds N3Million Performance Fee To Babcock Students / #JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.