Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Saraki Defeated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Defeated? (3938 Views)

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Defeated? by abc115: 5:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki may not be going back to Senate. This is all the wards in Kwara Central

1 Like

Re: Saraki Defeated? by tunde1200(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2019
source please
Re: Saraki Defeated? by oyebanji44: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki is one of the spoilers of the system..thank heaven..he is now out of the system..

10 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by yrex01(m): 6:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Man I swear down, he's gone for good. I can't b posting all d result here. But I'm telling u, he's gone finally.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by daddytime(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Jesuuuu

Saraki...oya dust your kpali....UK is calling because I no sure say you go wan take wetin go come in case you stay and Atiku no win....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Defeated? by kaffy4tope(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Dead News!

We all know he’s gone already but don’t jubilate yet, if Atiku wins then Saraki will be given a very juicy position better than the SP.

Let’s see how it will end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Defeated? by B1ak3: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2019
If true then it is a big disgrace. A senate President that could not return.

Time that he should have used in campaigning he was busy trying to get a US Visa for atiku grin now he is seeing the result

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by Joshmodest(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2019
This result is from the pit of hell !!!
Re: Saraki Defeated? by frowland(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2019
I wish to believe this but seriously, I am not buying all this. Let me wait until all LG have all collated. All this unit and ward counts brandished about here will shock many in the end.
Re: Saraki Defeated? by Untainted007: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2019
What is he going there again to do. He found his way into the seat of senate president with hypocrisy. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame in me. Otoge, people don wise up.
Re: Saraki Defeated? by Calers: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Enough is enough
Re: Saraki Defeated? by kasheemawo(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2019
We told aggressive brothers from potopotor republic that Saraki will lose but they didn't listen.
Bottom line is never allow Ibo to support you else you will regret

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by Akpatahan92: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2019
kaffy4tope:
Dead News!

We all know he’s gone already but don’t jubilate yet, if Atiku wins then Saraki will be given a very juicy position better than the SP.

Let’s see how it will end.

Pls tell me which position is juicier that sp or vp

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by PUSSYBOY2: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpatahan92:

don't mind the guy. Trying to console himself apparently after his master woeful result

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by landmark86: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Bukola Saraki neva win any election in the past, all he does is to rig election.
But tnx 2 God Almighty that says is time is up. Kwarans deserve a beta life and the people av spoken tru their votes.

U haters go kill urself.

O TO GE

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by capitalzero: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
kasheemawo:
We told aggressive brothers from potopotor republic that Saraki will lose but they didn't listen.
Bottom line is never allow Ibo to support you else you will regret

it is good that likes of Saraki,akpabio, Kalu lost. but if atiku wins presidency, o to ge people will come to eat their vomitus.
Re: Saraki Defeated? by kasheemawo(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2019
capitalzero:

it is good that likes of Saraki,akpabio, Kalu lost. but if atiku wins presidency, o to ge people will come to eat their vomitus.
Future impossible tense

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by izombie(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Akpatahan92:

i think saraki will make a very good chief of staff. The COS has a lot of power an say in any government. He is the person the president usually trusts the most.
Re: Saraki Defeated? by Liposure: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki Eyaa
Re: Saraki Defeated? by ogawisdom(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019
B1ak3:
If true then it is a big disgrace. A senate President that could not return.

Time that he should have used in campaigning he was busy trying to get a US Visa for atiku grin now he is seeing the result

If Atiku wins a juicy position like SGF awaits him
Re: Saraki Defeated? by Akpatahan92: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
izombie:
i think saraki will make a very good chief of staff. The COS has a lot of power an say in any government. He is the person the president usually trusts the most.

Are you really telling me COS holds more power and authority that SP... I fear who no fear you oo bros
Re: Saraki Defeated? by BlueRayDick: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
ogawisdom:

SGF? And that's juicy, like more juicy than number 3 citizen in the country? Are u shittting me?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Defeated? by B1ak3: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
ogawisdom:

Well with all the results I have been seeing I don't think that is going to be possible. South East might have made a good difference but they are always fighting with themselves and with Nigeria so I am not sure the number of votes from them will be high. The Margin will be high but not the number of votes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Defeated? by Charmingrascal(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Yes ooo! We are tired of him in Kwara He can go to Abia his E warriors will welcomed by his E warriors

OTO GE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Defeated? by naijaguy123456(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Saraki Defeated? by helinues: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Pending defeats
Re: Saraki Defeated? by Sagamie1(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Saraki Defeated? by ogawisdom(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2019
BlueRayDick:

SGF? And that's juicy, like more juicy than number 3 citizen in the country? Are u shittting me?

SP is not his birthright

The important thing is to be politically relevant at the national level, SGF or chief of staff will do the job.

What if Atiku loses DTS when his lose will be monumental.

Ike Ekwerenmadu looking good for SP

(1) (Reply)

South West Pensioners To Sue Governors Over Non-payment Of Gratuities / COZA Update: Busola Dakolo Says Fatoyinbo Is Not Free Yet / Okezie Ikpeazu Stranded In America Due To Corona Virus-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.