Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi (3448 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / INEC Suspends Elections In Mopamuro, Kogi LG / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Upritman(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Suanu's Blog

Controversial lawmaker, Dino Melaye, who is seeking reelection under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for Kogi west senatorial zone is currently leading the contest with a wide margin victory in the first results released from Mopamuro Local Government Area.
Suanu’s Blog recalls that Melaye who was elected in 2015 under the All Progressives Congress, APC, had defected last year and is seeking a second term at the red chamber.

Mr Ibrahim Ismaila, the INEC Collation Officer of Mopamuro LGA, announced the interim results at the collation centre in INEC LG office in Mopa at about 3:20 a.m on Sunday.

According to Ismaila, the PDP senatorial candidate, Melaye won 5112 votes, while his closest rival Smart Adeyemi of APC got 3658 votes, ADC
784 and SDP 26 votes out of the 9717 valid votes cast.
There were 336 rejected votes, making total votes cast to be 10055.

Also, in the House of Representatives, the PDP also beat APC with 3703 votes. The APC got 3157 votes and ADC 2 609 votes. A total of 10042 votes were cast while 9704 votes were valid while 338 votes were rejected.

And in the presidential election, the PDP scored 5336 votes to the APC’s 3646.
He added that out of 10055 votes cast in the election, 336 were rejected while 9507 were accepted as valid.

It may interest you to note that there are seven local government areas in Kogi West Senatorial District.

Source: https://www.suanusblog.com/2019/02/senator-dino-melaye-in-early-lead.html

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by baliyubla: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Always maintained that if Dino doesn’t return to the Senate will deactivate my account. Smart Adeyemi stands zero chance against SDM.

Dino for Senate President, since Saraki is struggling for his life. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by nNEOo(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
I don't like dino neither do i hate him
How do i feel about dino?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Nbote(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Anyone thinking Dino would lose Kogi state is high on body odour...

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by somadinho10: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
The day I fell in love with Dino was the day I saw him on chanels TV destroying the San with facts

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Not looking good for Yahaya Bello

Kogi state civil servants will so deal with him like a thief which he is ..

10 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2019
I will be sad if Dino doesn't return to the Senate. That chamber is in constant need of at least one idiot. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Charmingrascal(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
As much as I support Buhari I don't want Yahaya Bello of Kogi to return
Smart Adeyemi looted as a Senator he used the looted funds in building a big hotel in Ilorin Kwara State, after he lost to Dino the Hotel stop functioning which was an obvious sign that he used his Constituency money to finance the Hotel, therefore I don't want him to win.

We don't want looters in our system irrespective of their party
I pray Yahaya Bello will also be booted out

7 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by dedonfranco(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2019
That's Dino LG.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by daddytime(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2019
We need to see how Dino will fare without his boss in the senate...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by frowland(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2019
That is his LG, he is expected to win their just as saraki won his LG. Goodluck to them all.l, winners and losers. It have not been an easy campaign for either party.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Joshmodest(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
We still need Dino in the Senate !!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by ogawisdom(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Senate will be dry and boring without Dino

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2019
frowland:
That is his LG, he is expected to win their just as saraki won his LG. Goodluck to them all.l, winners and losers. It have not been an easy campaign for either party.

Take a chill pill.

Dino will win.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by cutesmilez(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Dino can never loose the Senate seat.... Smart stand no chance against Dino in Kogi......

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by frowland(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:

Take a chill pill.

Dino will win.

What useless chill pill? He win or lose how does that put food on my table? You guys sef. So any poster must be either PDP or APC?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Tesike: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
frowland:
That is not his LG

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by SOFTENGR: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2019
somadinho10:
The day I fell in love with Dino was the day I saw him on chanels TV destroying the San with facts
You just spoke my mind.
I could see Dino speaking from his heart while the hired SAN was only defending lies.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by frowland(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Tesike:
That is not his LG

I see.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2019
frowland:

What useless chill pill? He win or lose how does that put food on my table? You guys sef. So any poster must be either PDP or APC?

Why are you masturbating?

I didn't call any party, I just called Dino and you ran out of chain.

Hiss.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by frowland(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:

Why are you masturbating?

I didn't call any party, I just called Dino and you ran out of chain.

Hiss.

Masturbating with you? I don't need your useless chill pill. Give that to your same sex partner.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2019
frowland:

I see.

So you lied?

Oh my goodness!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by frowland(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:

So you lied?

Oh my goodness!

What?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Alphalum: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmm, Dino in the senate without SARAKI is just like an orphan.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Simongm(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Ayetoro-Gbedde ward II results!

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Tesike: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:

So you lied?

Oh my goodness!
Dino is from Ijumu LG
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Tesike: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Alphalum:
Hmmm, Dino in the senate without SARAKI is just like an orphan.
I don't think so. Dino can be very independent.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by KINGwax007(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
nNEOo:
I don't like dino neither do i hate him
How do i feel about dino?
you're halfcasted about him grin grin

Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by fergie001: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2019
dedonfranco:
That's Dino LG.
Wrong...

Dino is from Ijumu LGA.....I served almost in his village(Aiyetoro Gbede)
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Luvlyna(f): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
That is too say, Atiku won the presidential election in that local government. Nice
Re: Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi by Tesike: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Luvlyna:
That is too say, Atiku won the presidential election in that local government. Nice
Also won Yagba East, Yagba West, Ijumu, and Mopa Amuro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel / INEC Has Disqualified Erica” – President Muhammadu Buhari’s PA Reacts / Tinubu's Dirty Linen: Osinbajo’s Camp Behind "Urine" Leaks - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.