Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Observation: Did You Notice This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Observation: Did You Notice This? (624 Views)

What Did You Notice About This Picture / Ikono, Akwa Ibom Protests Herdsmen Invasion, Issues Quit Notice (pics) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation: Did You Notice This? by mrkings84(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2019
I noticed two major things about yesterday's general election as compared to 2015 elections.

1. Did u notice that the elections of yesterday was not very free and fair?
From the reports from different quarters we can deduce and conclude that it wasn't a free and fair election as many persons were killed and others were barred from voting.

2. Prior to 2015 elections, (as a southerner) I observed then that majority of the northerners residing in the south all travelled to partake in the elections but this year's own was completely different. Many of my northern friends I spoke with on the election day (yesterday) told me that they don't have much reason to travel.
Some of their reasons were that they don't have money, and the other reason was that the 2 contestants were their brothers.

SO THE QUESTION IS, DID U OBSERVE ANY OF THESE IN UR LOCALITY??

LET'S HEAR YOUR VIEWS!!!

1 Like

Re: Observation: Did You Notice This? by Dada2010: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Yes we noticed.
On your 2nd point, not because there was no money, but because the APC plan to stagger the elections are already in their favour, so no need to spend money, their brothers will do the thumb printing for them.
But our opinions don't matter.
Na only for social media we dey rant
Nothing can or will be done.
See Lagos and Rivers elections..in short I am vexed.
Re: Observation: Did You Notice This? by mrkings84(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Dada2010:
Yes we noticed.
On your 2nd point, not because there was no money, but because the APC plan to stagger the elections are already in their favour, so no need to spend money, their brothers will do the thumb printing for them.
But our opinions don't matter.
Na only for social media we dey rant
Nothing can or will be done.
See Lagos and Rivers elections..in short I am vexed.

What exactly about Rivers election? What was ur observation..... Cos am in Rivers
Re: Observation: Did You Notice This? by Dada2010: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
mrkings84:

What exactly about Rivers election? What was ur observation..... Cos am in Rivers
Abonema or something like that,
A friend traveled all the way there only to meet violence by APC sponsored military personnel.
She couldn't vote.
Re: Observation: Did You Notice This? by mrkings84(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Dada2010:

Abonema or something like that,
A friend traveled all the way there only to meet violence by APC sponsored military personnel.
She couldn't vote.

You right. Those reverline areas were something else. Most of the hot spots we heard about were within the reverline...
Re: Observation: Did You Notice This? by Dada2010: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
mrkings84:

You right. Those reverline areas were something else. Most of the hot spots we heard about were within the reverline...
Did you hear about the inec officer being detained by military to do Amechi's bidding?
Is that a hoax news?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Call This Type Of Friend / Three FUTO Students Found Death After Alleged Drug Overdose (photos) / Students Involved In Accident, Teacher’s Eye Plucked Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.