Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student (401 Views)

How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / 5 Reasons Why E-commerce Is Not Thriving In Nigeria As It Should (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student by Ibowills(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Step by step instructions on how to make money in Nigeria as a Student.

As a Student in Nigeria, numerous lucky chances are open for you to make additional money aside the shelled nut your folks send.

Regardless of the idea of your Studentship – either full time or low maintenance, Course of Study, or Location, you can procure sensible pay with no negative impact on your scholastic execution. The majority of the activity thoughts this article will open you to don't require so much time or resources to continue running.

Begin a YouTube Channel

In the event that you have fascinating videos, or you make recordings, or even have thoughts to share through video cuts, you can begin a Youtube Channel. YouTube gets very nearly 5 billion video views every day which demonstrates its capacity on the web.

When you have your videos running on Youtube and have a thousand Subscribers with four thousand hours view time on your channel, you can enlist your videos for Monetization and earn money for each view you have on your adapted videos.

Many YouTube users over the globe procure a living from Youtube just by uploading videos.

Step by step instructions to Start a Youtube Channel.

Beginning a Youtube channel does not have any extraordinary prerequisite. Follow these steps to begin a channel.

Visit https://youtube.com and sign in using your google account.

Click on the video upload symbol. In the event that you don't have a YouTube channel as of now, you will be required to create a channel.

Affirm the subtleties winnowed from your google account to proceed.

Congrats! Your fresh out of the plastic new youtube channel is prepared. You can upload videos, like, comment and offer your channel interface with followers. When you meet Youtube's threshold, you can monetize your videos to begin making money in Nigeria as a Student.

If you don't mind, note that running a youtube channel is appropriate for individuals who love to make videos or shoot documentaries and short movies.

Begin a Blog.

Blogging is another simple method for making Money in Nigeria as a Student. It doesn't require so much time. Blogging is the straightforward demonstration of expounding on what you like on a Blog (website). It very well may be a news blog, lifestyle blog, for example, mine, food blog, car blog etcetera.
You can expound on simply anything provided you have enough data in your chosen niche. You should oppose the enticement of replicating content from different online journals to abstain from being punished by Search Engines.

Once your blog is set-up and ready with articles, you can enroll in cloud advertisement networks (the most popular being Google Adsense and Propellar Ads) and earn money when people visit your blog. But before you start publishing, you will need to setup a Blog. The most popular Blogging Platforms are Blogger and WordPress. Setting up a blog is easy and can be done in less than 30 Minutes. If you do not have the Basic Skills of setting up a Blog, I recommend Programmers on Vacation as a guide. However, if you need my help in setting up a Blog for you, get my number from my Hire Me page and drop a text message or call.

Continue Reading: https://iborowilliam.org/how-to-make-money-in-nigeria-as-a-student/

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Low Cost Business In Nigeria And Africa / Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? / Free Business Training Opportunity In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.